Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
RP (rules aply along with setting) vamipre high school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you like (to bad if you don't)
  *huggs*even if i dont like it you deserve it
View Results

technoninja14

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:55 am
"you ok? we'll sit at the back if you like, dont worry as long as your here i wont let them hurt you" and they wont aslong as you dont have ago"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:57 am
"Ago?" all of these terms where new to her "and I'll go as long as you stay with me"  

Frank_36912

technoninja14

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:58 am
"i will dont worry ill teach you abit about morphing if you like?" he smiled softly as he grabed he hand and slowely took he into the class  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:05 pm
she stayed close behind him  

Frank_36912

technoninja14

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:56 am
he sat her down in the back of the class "right, morphing its pretty simple if you get used to it quick enough" he puts his hand up with 3 finger showing "there are three simple rules, 1. never use morphing against other morphers unless you life is in danger, 2.dont try to become multiple animals at once or you might get stuck like that and 3. mixing the vampire classes is dangerous," he whispers "i can do it but ive only ever used it once before and it left a demonic mark on me after, dont tell enybody about it though because it turned my into somthing i wasnt, somthing evil" he looks back up to see if enyone is listening "so therefore it is forbbidon to us morphers"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:12 pm
"oh I see"  

Frank_36912

technoninja14

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:31 am
"well, enyway its pretty easy for me, all i do is just see as the animal does and i change, but you need to practice changing your own DNA cells which is a hard thing to do but you should do fine"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:34 pm
"Can I try?" she looked like she seemed to grasp the concept of it and wasn't afraid of what might happen to her.  

Frank_36912

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:17 pm
Kinta smiled. Santanna's found a boy, and a nice one, too! She thought. She suddenly realised that her class was in. "Settle down, class. Welcome to master magic. Please have your seats...." She began teaching  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:51 am
"ummm sure i guess so but dont try to be enything big or fantastic, try somthing small i dont want you to hurt yourself, you never know you might be part animal vampire too"he smiled at her  

technoninja14

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:24 am
she smiled at him and closed her eyes concentrating. a moment later there was a little orange fox sitting right where she had been  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:16 pm
"so you are part animal vampire, im impressed just for the fact your eyes changed before you morphed, that means its already in your blood, well done" he starts to stroke her "watch it when your a fox though because" he starts to stroke behind her ears "they love it when you stroke thm behind thier ears"  

technoninja14

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:32 pm
her head tilted to the side that he was scratching and she rubbed her head agents his hand, her eyes closed  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:44 pm
he takes his hand off he ear "woah liking it a bit much now" he looks into her eyes "we dont want you to lose your mined to animal ferocity  

technoninja14

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:52 pm
she walked over to him and nudged his hand softly smiling her little fox smile  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games