Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 348 349 350 351 352 353 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:45 pm
Zetao
((What COULD we possibly get Spencer?))

((Christopher would probably think of getting him maybe a small trinket, or maybe a joke present or something.))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:38 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Quinn left the craft store and tucked her small bag of knitting needles into her shoulder bag, and hung onto the plastic bag with her balls of wool.

She felt bad, but had been compelled to buy more than one size and color. A sale was a sale after all.

God she hated being controlled by a socially led compulsion.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Max was in the arcade at the mall. He'd been distracted by a FPS.
But he needed to get back to business.
He left the arcade and turned into the main stream of people. The arcade was in the lower level of the mall. So it was kind of like emerging into a cathedral.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:16 pm
Christopher was wandering around the mall. He still wasn't quite sure what to get his friend for his birthday. Perhaps he would settle on some little trinket, or if he found something that could be a good gag gift, that could work. It didn't quite feel right, as he felt it didn't equal the presents he got from Spencer, but then again, their bank accounts had different amounts of digits. The mall was pretty crowded that day.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:17 pm

Quinn detoured to one of those mall signs with the diagrams of what store was where.

Max saw Chris meandering about and decided to procrastinate a bit.
He walked up behind him and tapped him on the shoulder.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:43 pm
Christopher felt the tap on his shoulder and paused. He turned around and saw Max there. "Oh, hello. What are you doing here?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:29 pm

3 Minutes went by before Quinn had figured out where the heck she was versus where she wanted to go. Big buildings were not her forte that was for sure.
She headed for the nearest salon and stuck her head in only to be told it was by appointment only.

Shrugging she back out and went to look for the second one on the list.
When she got there it was populated by old ladies getting their hair set and little boys getting haircuts. The ladies cutting the hair weren't so young themselves, but hey, it was only hair right.

Quinn was directed to a seat to wait her turn and took out her phone to play with.

"Was looking for new goggles, what're you up to?" Max asked.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:31 pm
"Ah, cool. I'm looking for a birthday present for Spencer. The problem is I'm not sure what to get. It's a bit difficult finding something for someone like him. I always feel like I can't make up for what he gives others simply because we're on different income levels" Christopher explained.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:53 pm

Quinn was in that precarious zone where someone else was washing her hair. She was super picky about drains and always imagined it flowing down the little mesh guard into the unknown. Not that it mattered as it was being cut in a few anyway, but the idea was gross.

Still this lady knew what she was doing and was liberal with the bubbles. Which did feel good on Quinn's over heated head.

"Woah, now I feel bad, I didn't even know it was his birthday." Max said. He thought about it for a second, then proposed. "Why don't we just give him an ordinary birthday then? Like we probably had? Home made cake, pizza and a move or video games. Pinata maybe?"

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:06 pm
Christopher thought for a moment. "Yeah, that's a good idea. Chances are he's going to be throwing a huge bash and inviting a lot of people, so maybe we could plan a secret one for just his close friends," he said. "I think I'll still pick him up a joke present if I can find one," the student added with a small chuckle.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:43 pm

An hour later Quinn emerged several inches and a razored front edge shorter.
That had taken ages though. So she went back to the main sign and went shopping for knitting.

"M'Kay yeah, party needs presents." Max said and turned to follow Spencer on his merry way.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:45 pm
((Not sure if you've noticed, but the RP forum is kind of dead.))

Christopher popped into a trinket shop and browsed around to see if he could find something humorous as a gift. So far, he spotted many items he wouldn't get, even as a joke present. He even wondered why some of them even existed. He eventually spotted a t-shirt that had a 'Young and Loaded' print on it. "Ah, perfect" Christopher said, "hopefully it's in his size."

((When typing about the items Christopher knew he wouldn't get, I was thinking about a p***s costume I saw in a store called San Francisco one time.))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:58 pm
(LOL yeah I don't know if I can make Max go for that one, but that's hilarious, the forum must be dead, even though I barely have time to get on Iris never leaves the first page. PPL must be growing up !!) ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤

Quinn saw the green tinged Max and Spencer browsing a joke shop and shifted her bag of knitting needles on her arm. She dithered for a minute then decided to see what they were up to.

Max wasn't seeing anything he thought Chris would like, until he saw Quinn that is. But he couldn't very well suggest that. Not without sounding crude .And he didn't want to make a bad impression on a girl as much as the next guy. Even if he was dead set against them right now.
He nodded hello and went to see what she was buying.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:50 pm
"Oh, hello there, Quinn. I'm getting a small joke present as a gift for Spencer. His birthday is coming up soon. Max here suggested having a small party for him later, as I know Spencer said he was getting invitations ready for his huge birthday bash that he has every year" Christopher stated.

((I wouldn't say 'growing up', more likely just getting bored.))  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 7:24 pm
Zetao
(My internet was broken :/ first time since i moved, ad had to fix it for myself...took me forever !!) ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤

"Oh! Neat!" Quinn said perking up, "when?"

Max came up behind her tugging on a gag hat with antlers, "Later tonight," Max said, wiggling his brows in a nearby mirror before discarding the hat.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 9:25 pm
((Well, ya got it now, which is good. smile ))

"Oh, tonight? Well, then. I guess I'll have to tell the others" Christopher said. He then folded up the shirt he picked out. "Going to buy this" he said and headed to where he payed for it.

Spencer was running off copies of invitations for his party at the student print centre. The receptionist there asked if he had enough money for all the copies, but he simply swiped his bank card and payed for all of it. He had even hired a couple of other students, including Taco Kid, to help fold and deliver all the copies around. His parents had rented out the local discotheque for the entire day the party was being held on. The invitation read as follows:

Fellas, throw on your best shirt and tie. Ladies get out that cocktail dress.
You are invited to a semi-formal dance party at the City Discotheque for Spencer Virgil's 18th birthday.
Come for fun, music, and lots of food. No gifts required. Just show up.
Invitations required to get in.

The invitations also had fancy designs on them and each came with their own special envelope to be delivered to a specific person. Spencer was not inviting the entire student body, but a good chunk. Most of his classmates and anyone he got to know on a personal level.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 348 349 350 351 352 353 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff