Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 349 350 351 352 353 354 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

-Isel-

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:35 pm
Twilight Firn
Isel
It's too manly.

User Image

Is that your bathroom? o.O

Yes, that's my bathroom. I was talking about my posture and recent muscle increase that is too manly in that picture.

Alli says it's perfect, though.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:38 pm
Isel
Twilight Firn
Isel
It's too manly.

User Image

Yes, that's my bathroom. I was talking about my posture and recent muscle increase that is too manly in that picture.

Well, I've never pictured you bathroom, but if I had, it wouldn't be purple. sweatdrop

And I agree with Alli...who's Alli?  

Starlaa

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:43 pm
Twilight Firn
Isel

Well, I've never pictured you bathroom, but if I had, it wouldn't be purple. sweatdrop

His girlfriend. 3nodding

And I agree with her too.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:47 pm
Slim95
Twilight Firn
Isel

His girlfriend. 3nodding

Oh. She's a keeper. 3nodding  

Starlaa

-Isel-

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:47 pm
Slim95
Twilight Firn
Isel

His girlfriend. 3nodding

Oh, the word "girlfriend" doesn't even do her justice. I call her "lover" and "life partner" and occasionally "fiancee" when I want to seem important.

But... you guys really all think my physical state is perfect? Then... I've achieved a goal I've been working for all my life.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:48 pm
Isel
Slim95
Twilight Firn
Isel

His girlfriend. 3nodding

Oh, the word "girlfriend" doesn't even do her justice. I call her "lover" and "life partner" and occasionally "fiancee" when I want to seem important.

But... you guys really all think my physical state is perfect? Then... I've achieved a goal I've been working for all my life.

Yay! *high five*  

Starlaa

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:11 pm
Isel
Slim95
Twilight Firn
Isel

His girlfriend. 3nodding

Oh, I know, but it felt a bit awkward when I first typed out "lover", like it was something only the two of you could say.....

(yes yes, we all know Slim is irrational and looks for deep meaning in small things rolleyes )

Yep. Congrats. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:39 am
~Stir of echoes~
User Image
So this is me and my best friend (mcr_gerard_rox) and yeah according to our other friend i look like a man in this pic o.O
Nice red eyes  

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

FleshandBlood

Friendly Citizen

5,500 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:07 pm
wow, the eye thing you both have going on there is really wierd. its a nice picture though  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:06 am
FleshandBlood
wow, the eye thing you both have going on there is really wierd. its a nice picture though
xD I don't think they can help the red eyes but HELLZ YEAH. It's a pretty cool picture indeed. biggrin  

Omochii

FleshandBlood

Friendly Citizen

5,500 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:50 am
Omochii
FleshandBlood
xD I don't think they can help the red eyes but HELLZ YEAH. It's a pretty cool picture indeed. biggrin

hehe its just a really wierd effect for the camera, usually its both eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:39 pm
Ok, I'm working with an odd computer right now, but, being the photowhore I am, I couldn't stand the ATG having a thread like this and me NOT posting sooooo.....Here are some pics I saved from my Myspace and have made Gaia-able through photobucket. They're a tad bit pixely but, here I am. Please, don't be cruel! I put them as url's cuz I'm not sure how big they are blaugh

This one is of my new red highlights:
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e66/aoi_ame_tenshi/A.jpg

Me with my sexy Japanese fan:
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e66/aoi_ame_tenshi/A3.jpg

The best one, in my opinion, and the most pixely crying
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e66/aoi_ame_tenshi/A2.jpg

aoi_ame_tenshi

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:44 pm
Wow aoi..I think you are very pretty.^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:46 pm
pixyseshy
Wow aoi..I think you are very pretty.^_^

Awwww, thank you ^__^  

aoi_ame_tenshi

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 349 350 351 352 353 354 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games