Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:59 pm
((I thought this was the little surprise party Max wanted to throw.))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:35 pm
(No he has a surprise GIFT, but not one he'd make a big fuss over, it's kinda just for the group a loup)  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:25 pm
((Ah, oh. Ok. Must have read your stuff wrong. I guess I'll rework a few things.))

((**I edited some previous posts, mostly of what Spencer is doing and altered what Christopher is wearing slightly.**))

Christopher looked around and noticed the birthday boy wasn't there yet. "Hmm. He must be waiting for everyone to show up before he arrives" he commented, mainly to himself, but also to anyone else close enough to hear. The music was already playing, so Christopher's voice didn't carry too far.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:47 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Quinn, hurriedly went over and set her gift bag down on the table when she realized she'd been a tad too distracted by the party atmosphere to have noticed when Chris had done the same.

She then went back to Chris and Max and again took part of the stare down that was happening with the majority of party goers and the front door.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Max noticed the door gazers and couldn't help but chuckle, "Wouldn't it be funny if he came in the back door?" he mentioned quietly.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:09 am
(hi! Sorry I've been gone so long. I moved into a house so new no internet providers knew if they could hook me up with internet. It should be fixed in the new year but I'm not even back home until the fifth. Until then Merry Christmas and happy New Year!!!) ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤

Quinn, flapped at Max's arm with a single quiet chuckle .

Max smirked and elbowed her back. They all clapped as the rest around them welcomed Spencer to the party.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:51 pm
((That's fine. I haven't been going on this site much lately.))

The limo pulled up and a servant ran up and opened the door. Spencer stepped out and buttoned up his suit jacket. He awaited the announcement of his arrival.

The music at the party cut off and the DJ announced that the MVP of the party had arrived. He then put on some music for Spencer's entrance.

When the music started, Spencer began strutting into the discotheque. He liked to make a show of his arrival. Especially since it was his party.

"Looks like the birthday boy has arrived" Christopher lightly commented to Quinn.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:59 pm

Quinn, laughed and rolled her eyes.
"Finally"

Max smirked and formed up with the rest near the entrance way.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:35 pm
The DJ cut the music so that Spencer could make an announcement.

"Thank you all for coming out to my party. I hope you all have a wonderful time. We have plenty of food and refreshments in the back so help yourselves" Spencer announced. He the gestured in that direction. The birthday boy continued. "I only ask that you remain respectful to others and don't be disruptive, otherwise you will be asked to leave. Nobody likes a party pooper. In about an hour the cake will arrive and after that I will be opening the presents you brought for me, which I see a fair number of you did. That wasn't necessary, but thank you. Until then, I expect to see all of you on the dance floor! Now let's get this party STARTED!!"

After Spencer finished, the DJ began the music back up again.

Christopher wasn't much for dancing, but if his friends wanted to he'd join in. He was more of a wallflower though.

Christopher leaned over to Quinn and tried to shout over the music "I'm getting some punch. You want any?"

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:39 pm

Quinn pursed her lips to the side and raised an eyebrow. "Oh no you don't! You don't know what thirsty is until you've danced first!"
So saying she grabbed Chris's arm, elbowed Max, and waited for Spencer to join them all before grabbing him as well and leading them all to the dance floor.

Max took the elbow to the ribs good naturedly, though it had been kind of hard and in essentially a sweet spot. He figured hes get her back later.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:34 pm
Spencer saw his friends and made his way over. He began dancing along to the music next to Quinn. He wanted to show how he got his groove on to his friends.

"Woah!" Christopher exclaimed as he was dragged over. He watched his friends dance and started dancing himself, though a little stiffly. He felt awkward and was sure he looked like he was dancing funny. It wasn't the easiest for him to loosen up. That was one thing he was envious of Spencer for. It seemed so easy for him.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:21 pm

"There you go!" Quinn yelled to Chris, she knew how dancing in groups could be super uncomfortable, she always thought she'd been bad at it herself, but had just learned to imitate others to a point. Her one rule was it only looks bad if you stop, otherwise who in a drunken crowd crushed close together would ever notice you?

Spencer apparently had some informal dance experience, he was gliding around, spinning the odd girl who drifted close enough but mostly staying close by.

Max chuckled at his friends. He recalled his old friend Marcus would have said some thing along the lines of "They dance like white kids" , but as Max's dance skills were mainly beach party related, and usually spurred by a beer or two, he'd never make a comment that could afflict his friends in such a negative way. Didn't mean he couldn't chuckle though.

Plus dancing was all about attitude. Spence had it figured out, and Quinn was...well not bad, definitely...enthusiastic.

Chris, he decided, needed a nudge though - so thinking he shouted "Spin the Quinn!" and led Quinn in an abrupt turn - which she handled gracefully, as he handed her off to Chris, whom he then hoped would keep her going to Spencer and end in a very turned about Quinn. Literally. Though he'd watch to make sure she didn't hint at falling.

Whit dragged the door to the dorm opened and held it there for Avery to slip through. She placed their gift on the gift table and came back towards Whit as she started to take off her scarf and coat. Whit smiled at her and took a peek out onto the dance floor looking for the birthday boy. He and Aves hadn't been back to the school since their grad, but had heard of the party from Spencer's parents and decided to drop in as a surprise.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:53 pm
Christopher was a little taken by surprise when Max spun Quinn over to him. He took her by the hand and gave her a spin as well, though his wasn't as smooth as Max's. He then handed her to Spencer.

Spencer gave Quinn a spin as well, but instead of letting her go, he took her other hand and spun her around so that her arms were crossed over her torso while Spencer was holding them while behind her. Spencer then began dancing back and forth with Quinn for a little before giving her a final spin and letting her go.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:48 pm
Zetao

Quinn's eyes nearly crossed but Spencer's calming side to side helped he brain settle. She determined to not stomp on Max's foot for having started the trend, as she figured he was just trying to indoctrinate them all into a comfortable rhythm. She boogied away and made sure to hip check Chris into the next funky song.

Max sort of felt like taking a break but couldn't pull himself out of a funky sudden mood. The non speaking environment of the dance floor fitted him better for a moment.

Whit pointed Spencer out to Avery and grinned as she enthusiastically waved him down.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:39 am
"Hey!" Christopher said as he was hipchecked. He was starting to loosen up more and more, but still felt a little stiff as he danced along. Perhaps he was too focused on how he was looking to other people and just get into the music.

Spencer was dancing around and pointing cooly to his party guests when he spotted Avery. He gave a puzzled look, but quickly straightened his jacket and strutted over. "Oh, hey! What are you guys doing here?" he asked as best he could over the music. Spencer didn't remember sending them invitations.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:11 pm

Quinn decided to hip check Max next and found herself way outclassed as he began to show off his dancing prowess. Literally dancing around her in a circle - extremely well before finger gunning her and backing his way to the table with the punch.

Quin laugh and waved Chris to follow if he wanted.

Max was hoping to check his present, but didn't think he'd be able to get away. He hadn't really noticed Spencer slipping off to the side. But as he turned with a cup of punch ( just punch sadly) he noticed a couple of people he'd never seen before, one of whom was a pretty girl, and what seemed to be her boyfriend, by the way his hand traveled over her shoulders.

"Uh well," Whit started, but was interrupted by Avery.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery bounced on the balls of her feet and practically glomped Spencer, quickly setting him back on his feet, knowing he wasn't an overly emotional type.

"oh that's easy!" she said, explaining with her hands. "We saw your mother at Whit's parents gala for some kind of benefit party, and she told us all about it. Plus I felt horrible for not visiting everyone like I said I would when I left last year. So here we are!" Avery stopped for a breath.
"Oh! and we brought presents!"

here she elbowed Whit and made a - make with he presents gesture, before turning to beam a smile at Spencer again.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff