Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Ketake

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:40 am
IMWanderling
eek Pills????

Migrain pills, pills to keep me from getting knocked up, diet pills, allergy pills more diet pills and pills to keep my blood pressure normal...
plus vitamins... stupid lack of vitamins
Oh and I have this thing for painkillers...

If anyone in school has a headache they always go to me... they know I have the good stuff wink

that's about it.... what I take every day, sometimes it feels like I'm taking more pills then a HIV posetive person sweatdrop

Edit: yes I know that it's a bit mean to generalise like that but I've heard that they take many pills... and plus that I know that they surely take more pills then me  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:47 am
lol  

WTxKicker

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:49 am
damn! i try to stay away from all drugs... even if it is "helpful". but if i really REALLY need it, i will take some. Unhappily blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:53 am
Yeah.. but must of them I have to take... like the migrain, the vitamins, blood pressure pills or else it would go to... it woudnt be good...
and well the diet pills... there almost more of a must then the other ones

oh and you should have a looksie in the crew room...  

Ketake

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:57 am
Holy s**t! That's a lot for someone so young. sweatdrop I'm sorry to hear that. Like Sakura, I don't do any drugs either. I'm lucky to take anything prescription. Ugh. I can't imagine what it would be like. Of course, anything is better than suffering migraines. sweatdrop The only migraines I've ever had were medically induced. I used to be asthmatic when I was little and the Theophilan they gave me to help me breathe used to give me severe migraines. I also got a sinus infection once that I had to take a pill for. Those pills gave me migraines so bad I prayed for death. I don't like ANY pills. Painkillers are the worst things ever invented and make me violently ill.

Hopefully, some day, they'll be able to fix your ailments without all those chemicals. Hugs to you! heart 3nodding Ouch!

Edit: And it might be the pills you take that cause your increased blood pressure too. I have the opposite problem. I have a really low blood pressure. I don't need to take pills for it. I just have to sleep/rest when I'm tired or I'll end up with pneumonia. No burning the candle at both ends for me. I've never been healthier. Yay! I was sick all of the time as a teen because I was a party animal. blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:58 am
i stay away from drugs and pills unless i know wht pills they are  

WTxKicker

RaidenKazama

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:02 am
o.o; that is a lot of pills... I don't have any set pills...but if I get a headache I have a paracetamol...thats about it. Oh and the time my mum tried to give me little vitamin sweets 'cos I never eat fruit or vegatables...but that didn't last.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:08 am
I eat lots of fruits and veggies. How can ya not? gonk They're awesome! 3nodding  

IMWanderling

RaidenKazama

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:12 am
Naaaww vegetables suck! I like soem fruits like...strawberries, kiwi fruits, mango...banana's...apples...but I just never eat them. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:18 am
*Drools* I love 'em all. Don't you like stir fry? Lots of veggies in stir fry. It's my fave. I love the Bok Choy best. Mmmm.... And you haven't lived until you've tried fried spinach. whee heart  

IMWanderling

RaidenKazama

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:20 am
Mm I like stuff fried...well I do like some vegatbles but not many... I like Bok Choy when it's drowned in gravy! xd And I looove garlic and onions...and bamboo shoots! And erm... Hmm I think thats it. =P  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:24 am
RaidenKazama
Mm I like stuff fried...well I do like some vegatbles but not many... I like Bok Choy when it's drowned in gravy! xd And I looove garlic and onions...and bamboo shoots! And erm... Hmm I think thats it. =P

I don't think I've ever had Bok Choy in gravy. Maybe the stir fry sauce, but not smothered. Garlic and onions are a must! 3nodding Bamboo shoots rock too. So you don't like celery, broccoli, pea pods, carrots, or bean sprouts in your stir fry? If you ever come to visit, I'll make you a stir fry to die for. xd  

IMWanderling

WTxKicker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:40 am
i love fruit but not all veggies  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:47 am
awww man now i'm so hungry i could ride a horse!  

Sakura-Kyoukan

WTxKicker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:50 am
i get to eat lunch in like 10 mins... (i'm at school XD)  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games