Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 355 356 357 358 359 360 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:32 am
Ketake
Well darth that's not really what you meen with negative calories... you meen the calories it bruns just to digest the food...

Yeah...what she said! xd  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:34 am
IMWanderling
Yeah...that word. I never heard it before. No worries on me ever developing an ED. LOL! I love food too much. I just worship at the temple of slack, so I just need to move around more. LOL! I am going to Mexico next January, so I promised hubby I'd wear a bikini if he took me. I wanna be buff before I do that. redface

I really think that you can't develop one just by watching a site, there has to be something more to it... something really bad... like just because you 'want' to... doesn't work.. stupid persons...

well I asume you'd know what helps with those sort of things^^  

Ketake

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:38 am
IMWanderling
Darthspanky
i heard that pickles are also one of them (negative calorie foods) but i don't know y that is...realistically in order for it to be a negative callery food, you have to chew it more times and burn more calories eating it then actually eating it...that made no sense but i hope you understand what i mean... well anything can be considered a negative calorie food, even bacon... you just have to chew it for like... 5 days....

No, a negative calorie food is one that takes more energy to digest than what energy is in it. 3nodding
well.... it doesnt matter... i like pickles...and there considered one of the negitive foods...just a warning... do not try to build your diet to have only such foods and also try to burn calories right off... it can be dangerus to your health. you need some in order for your body to survive. so burning some is great... just dont go overbord...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:40 am
No of course not... like meat isn't negative calorie food but you still need the protein...
and other stuff  

Ketake

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:49 am
I just need more excercise. LOL! I have a little red wagon now. Woo hoo! It's awesome too. I walked for a couple of hours yesterday and three today. I have to fight with my oldest over it though. He wants to drag his little brother around in it. I'm bigger so I can so kick his a**. rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:51 am
@.@ kitters is pooped she spent the last hour and a half drawing for peoples  

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:51 am
IMWanderling
I just need more excercise. LOL! I have a little red wagon now. Woo hoo! It's awesome too. I walked for a couple of hours yesterday and three today. I have to fight with my oldest over it though. He wants to drag his little brother around in it. I'm bigger so I can so kick his a**. rofl
i bet you can really fix his little red wagon ea? rofl rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:53 am
NeonKitty
wow your a machine knitters!(although i used to draw for 7 and a half hours with only a liquid refreshment and probably a thing of cookies to tide me over)thats why i draw for me and me alone...and i dont ahve a scanner so i am kinda hootched...lol  

Darthspanky

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:55 am
LOL! When I draw for hours (during Gaia events) I forget to eat. Coffee is my main staple for extended periods of drawing. That much art makes my a** numb though. rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:59 am
IMWanderling
'

Well you just show him whos the boss around the house^^  

Ketake

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:02 pm
Darthspanky
NeonKitty
wow your a machine knitters!(although i used to draw for 7 and a half hours with only a liquid refreshment and probably a thing of cookies to tide me over)thats why i draw for me and me alone...and i dont ahve a scanner so i am kinda hootched...lol
x.x yours is next...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:04 pm
NeonKitty
Darthspanky
NeonKitty
x.x yours is next...
sweet. well take your time... i don't want you to get carpel tunnel syndrome or anything  

Darthspanky

Ketake

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:05 pm
OMG! I just got my third rare/uncommon... in like 2 weeks... and all in fg4pg^^

the guild loves me^^  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:05 pm
Darthspanky
NeonKitty
Darthspanky
NeonKitty
x.x yours is next...
sweet. well take your time... i don't want you to get carpel tunnel syndrome or anything
xp  

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:08 pm
Ketake
OMG! I just got my third rare/uncommon... in like 2 weeks... and all in fg4pg^^

the guild loves me^^
sweet... i got thoes 2 uncommon boxes a while ago..too bad it wasnt a pik giftbox and not the 2 browns that i got....  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 355 356 357 358 359 360 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games