Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 355 356 357 358 359 360 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:20 pm
Spartan-622
*Daxter sniffs around in the air and smells Berry. He jumps off of Jak's shoulder and runs in that direction.*

"He must've caught her scent. I'll let him find her. I don't feel like running."

*Eventually Daxter finds them and jumps on Berry's shoulder, smiling.*

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:21 pm
Recca was getting beaten in mid-air, as if the beast moved at a super speed, before he recovered he was hit again.  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:22 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Bob wraps his arms around berry
bixyll saw to figures further down the beach so he slowly walked up to them slowly coming into sight
bob leads into kiss berry but berry backs from him. "not until we are marryed." bob holds her hand
bixyll walked up next to berry and the man "hello" *acting like he didnt know berry*
"hello there" bob say. berry didn't look at bixyll  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:23 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Bob wraps his arms around berry
bixyll saw to figures further down the beach so he slowly walked up to them slowly coming into sight
bob leads into kiss berry but berry backs from him. "not until we are marryed." bob holds her hand
bixyll walked up next to berry and the man "hello" *acting like he didnt know berry*
"hello there" bob say. berry didn't look at bixyll
" im new to this island i hear your prince" bixyll held out his hand  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:25 pm
Spartan-622
Spartan-622
*Daxter sniffs around in the air and smells Berry. He jumps off of Jak's shoulder and runs in that direction.*

"He must've caught her scent. I'll let him find her. I don't feel like running."

bob pickes up daxter "thats rude. " he tosses him back to jak. then bob looks at bixyll"yes am the prince here, and this will be my wife princess berry." "yep...."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:27 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
Spartan-622

bob pickes up daxter "thats rude. " he tosses him back to jak. then bob looks at bixyll"yes am the prince here, and this will be my wife princess berry." "yep...."
" bixyll tried to keep calm when hearing the news " is that so?..." is this an arragned one or do you guys love each other?"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:27 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
Spartan-622

*Daxter walks up n front of Bob.*

"HEY!! What was that for?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:32 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
Spartan-622

" bixyll tried to keep calm when hearing the news " is that so?..." is this an arragned one or do you guys love each other?"
" YEP!" berry didn't say anything. bob sayed to daxter"becuase its rude to jump on a princess like that!"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:35 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
Spartan-622

" YEP!" berry didn't say anything. bob sayed to daxter"becuase its rude to jump on a princess like that!"
*Jak walks up and Daxter jumps up on his shoulder.*

"What's going on here? Daxter who are these people?"

"What are you talking about? It's Bmmffmf."
*Jak covers Daxter's mouth with his hand.*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:36 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
Spartan-622

bixyll walked up to berry " beuatiful girl you got yourself..."  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:39 pm
bob didn't like daxter and bob continued to talk to bixyll."thank you. she one in a million. would you like to come to the wedding? and also what is your name sir."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:39 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bob didn't like daxter and bob continued to talk to bixyll."thank you. she one in a million. would you like to come to the wedding? and also what is your name sir."
"Name's Jak."  

Huggable Band Nerd

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:40 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bixyll smiled at her " yes she is" he looked back at her " ..bixyll, and i would love to go"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:43 pm
bob looked at the ocean "nice to meet you guys." berry blushed a little but hided it right away. bob grabed berry hand "you must go to the beach hotel over that way."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:45 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bob looked at the ocean "nice to meet you guys." berry blushed a little but hided it right away. bob grabed berry hand "you must go to the beach hotel over that way."
bixyll grmised at seeing them ho9ld hands he loked at the hotel and gave a quik bow to bob " nice to meet you bob , berry" bixyll walked off to the hotel  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 355 356 357 358 359 360 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games