Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 356 357 358 359 360 361 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:47 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bob looked at the ocean "nice to meet you guys." berry blushed a little but hided it right away. bob grabed berry hand "you must go to the beach hotel over that way."
bixyll grmised at seeing them ho9ld hands he loked at the hotel and gave a quik bow to bob " nice to meet you bob , berry" bixyll walked off to the hotel
"like wise." berry sayed then walked off with bob  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:48 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bob looked at the ocean "nice to meet you guys." berry blushed a little but hided it right away. bob grabed berry hand "you must go to the beach hotel over that way."
bixyll grmised at seeing them ho9ld hands he loked at the hotel and gave a quik bow to bob " nice to meet you bob , berry" bixyll walked off to the hotel
*Jak follows. They get inside the hotel.*

"I don't like that guy." He said to Bixyll.  

Huggable Band Nerd

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:48 pm
Spartan-622
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

bixyll laughed " yea you see that giys hair...?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:49 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Spartan-622
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

*Jak stares, then laughs.* "Yeah, that was crazy."  

Huggable Band Nerd

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:50 pm
Spartan-622
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Spartan-622
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

*Jak stares, then laughs.* "Yeah, that was crazy."
bixyll went to the coutner " one room, how much?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:50 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
berry went to the hotel 30 minutes later and got ready while bob did the same in a different rroom no where near berry  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:52 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
berry went to the hotel 30 minutes later and got ready while bob did the same in a different rroom no where near berry
bixyll came out of his room in a suite and went to the room he saw berry in and he knocked on the door  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:54 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bixyll came out of his room in a suite and went to the room he saw berry in and he knocked on the door
"come in." Berry was in this wedding dress
here is the video with it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBLvZWpeNlg  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:56 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBLvZWpeNlg

bixyll looks at her " you looked beuatiful he sat down on the bed  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:59 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

bixyll looks at her " you looked beuatiful he sat down on the bedberry ran to him and hugged him then kissed him"this might be our last kiss together." berry looks at him while she is on his lap looking up at him  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:00 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

berry ran to him and hugged him then kissed him"this might be our last kiss together." berry looks at him while she is on his lap looking up at him bixyll kissed her back and sighed " why d you have to do this?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:03 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

berry ran to him and hugged him then kissed him"this might be our last kiss together." berry looks at him while she is on his lap looking up at him
bixyll kissed her back and sighed " why d you have to do this?""am a princess. and my kingdom needs me to do this. he won't marry me if i told him something but i can't do it."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:04 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

berry ran to him and hugged him then kissed him"this might be our last kiss together." berry looks at him while she is on his lap looking up at him
bixyll kissed her back and sighed " why d you have to do this?"
"am a princess. and my kingdom needs me to do this. he won't marry me if i told him something but i can't do it." bixyll looked at her with a little hope n his eyes tell him what?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:08 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

"am a princess. and my kingdom needs me to do this. he won't marry me if i told him something but i can't do it."
bixyll looked at her with a little hope n his eyes tell him what?"
"i would have to sya am marryed aready but am not. someone would have to reject at the wedding......" berry got up"you have to leave..... my wedding is in 10 minutes."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:09 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

"am a princess. and my kingdom needs me to do this. he won't marry me if i told him something but i can't do it."
bixyll looked at her with a little hope n his eyes tell him what?"
"i would have to sya am marryed aready but am not. someone would have to reject at the wedding......" berry got up"you have to leave..... my wedding is in 10 minutes."
bixyll stood yup " ill reject..."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 356 357 358 359 360 361 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games