Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
The Downfall of UndaCorp is...Done. I got bored. [DEAD] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pick One
  The Rodent Army
  Orgy XIII
  UndaCorp
View Results

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:14 pm
Soulless Thaliat looked at Undakai, and rolled her eyes with a grin.

"This sounds a lot like the guy at the water cooler who says "Let me show you my vacation photos' while everyone else runs away. Please tell me that you, with your mighty iron fist, really are not THAT guy!"

Soulless Thaliat glanced at Undakai, then simply shrugged.

"As for your wall, I just don't trust you. Forgive me if I don't leap body and soul to stand before you. Just the body will have to do. And you have no need to fear for the safety of my soul, though I am touched. I do have a spare vessel if I feel threatened enough to make use of it. Which, for now, I do not."

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

Thaliat glanced at her squirrel companion. Stay close, friend, I suspect I'll need your help soon enough.

The squirrel beside her looked up and raised a paw in a quick salute to show his understanding. Thaliat smiled. Very, good, my friend.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:36 pm
((Alrighty...I'm kinda confused about something. 1: Why is everyone leaving? It's kind of disappointing for me. Is it because thing's aren't happening? 2: If I've read correctly, Slim, Whisper and I are all outside, while you, Undakai, are inside, and Thaliat is a soul...somewhere...not really sure. Her body's inside Undacorp, but where? First floor lobby? Down in that cellar area? Ugh...I'm so confused.
This is some of the reason why I haven't really gone after anyone while they've been inside of things. I'm not always 100% sure where they are, exaclty. Oh...And who's seen Silver? She's needed...))

Skrat_teh_Squirrel

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:53 pm
(( Did you call? ))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:58 pm
((Im jut as confoosled!))  

WhisperingSouls

Thaliat Everwood

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:25 pm
(( 0 . o Did you just call me... Slim?! Sheesh, Skrat...))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:02 pm
Thaliat Everwood

( redface ninja

N-no I didn't. >______> Check my post again.))

Skrat_teh_Squirrel

Thaliat Everwood

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:40 pm
Skrat_teh_Squirrel
Thaliat Everwood

( redface ninja

N-no I didn't. >______> Check my post again.))

((Hm...edited...good save. xd ))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:14 pm
Waiting for things to happen...She smiles and looks around...

She puts her hands together, and slowly spreads them apart, saying a chant, creating small raindrops in her general area.....then they turn to fireballs...and so on and so fourth....putting ona small power show, waiting for something to happen.

(( I wont leave you skratteh!))  

WhisperingSouls

Undakai
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:30 pm
((Thaliat was wondering aimlessly in the building...I just happened to be behind her. We aren't in a specifically defined place in the building))

He laughed at the 'water guy' accusation. "No no, my dear little Thaliat...I'm just making sure that you understand what's going on when..." He gave a short pause, as if rethinking what he was going to say, "Well, I guess you'll figure it out when it happens." He smiled carelessly, moving his head in a circle, cracking his neck loudly.

"So, I guess you're looking for me again? Was there something else that you wanted to tell me, or are you still futilely attempting to get your parents back?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:03 pm
Thaliat nodded at the squirrel and closed her eyes as she melded into the squirrel's body. Suddenly she felt very short, but she had a vessel. That was what mattered at the moment. If Undakai was cracking his neck, Thaliat suspected it meant he was about to start something.

Well, what could it be this time? Back off everyone, I think he's up to something. Thaliat sent the call to her spirits. She could feel the squirrel running back too. She thought for now it would be best to let him have control of his body. Thaliat had other concerns at the moment. Things like keeping her temper.

Soulless Thaliat's hand slowly moved off her sword, although it appeared to take great effort. She wore a grimace on her face now. Any previous pretense of calmness had left. Her face now shone with anger.

"They are not yours and I will have them returned to me, even if by force!"

Soulless Thaliat's hands were clenched and rigid at her sides, and from the way they trembled, it was clear that there was a struggle to keep them there.

"You cannot just steal my family and expect me to give up the fight, Undakai. Now that I know where they are, I will find a way to get them back. Even if it means fighting you."  

Thaliat Everwood

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

WhisperingSouls

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:48 am
Whispy says a chant, does a crazy dance, flailing arms and such, and a large feast appears upon the battle field..."HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:43 am
He stopped cracking his neck for a moment, smiling at Thaliat. "Fear it is then, and don't you worry about me doing anything...I doubt in your current state I would have any problems at all dispatching you. I just had a little kink in my neck...and I have a fondness for making my enemies squirm."

He took a step forward, his face inches away from hers. "I wonder...could you even hit me?" A cruel grin spread across his face, his eyes narrowing, as if looking straight through into her soul.  

Undakai
Crew

WhisperingSouls

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:55 pm
Cloans herself, and steps up to the three mile long table full of food, and starts serving plates up to the lesser minions...."EVERYONE COME AND FEAST"

She smiles all nerdy like, from ear to ear...Wearing turkey day apparel - The turkey print dress, the apron, with the tail feathers in the back, the turkey earings, and rediculous makeup "Happy THANKSGIVING" She says cheerfully, as she hands out plates...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:32 pm
Thaliat chuckles. He really does underestimate me...foolish Undakai.

Soulless Thaliat's arm moves fast, and in a heartbeat her loaded crossbow is aimed levelly at Undakai's chest.

"I supposed all I have to do is squeeze the trigger." Soulless Thaliat mutters. She stares back into Undakai's eyes, unwavering. "BANG!"

Soulless Thaliat steps back and lowers her crossbow, laughing. "I, too, like to mess with my enemies' heads." She raises it up again, this time at his head. "I don't trust you, nor should I. But I'll only kill you if...well, we can get to that later. Just let it suffice that it does not meet my needs to have you dead just yet."

Soulless Thaliat steps close to Undakai again, staring straight at him. "Besides, I can see you don't believe my crossbow could kill you. You're probably right too. But I have my ways."  

Thaliat Everwood

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games