Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Donate to create My Dream.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rate My Dream Avatar
  Eew.. meh..
  Fugly Az!
  Daw! So pwetteh!
  My ain't you jus teh cutest lil thang ever?!
View Results

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:58 am
koromyst
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Owh xD

I tried caroling in towns the other day using my mule.
And it was a really bad experience rofl

When I entered area 1080, there was this person called "this is your hacker speaking" who requested to add him as a friend. I ignored the request and kept on carolling. But the requests became more vicious like "this is the truth" - "leave area 1044 now!" - "or else you'll be hacked" - "i'm warning you!" - "you have 10 seconds to leave!" ---- and other annoying friend requests.

All the messages are through friend requests meaning that person named his accounts with the messages instead of using the chat option.

Since I was in 1080 at that time, it didn't seemed much of a threat to me. But it was definitely irritating having to decline the requests that popped up non-stop.

But I noticed that after that, when I tried shaking the trees, coins would drop out followed by a ">_<" and my gold amount did not increase as it should O_O

Gahhhh!! That really pissed me off! scream I didn't manage to get a screenshot of the thingy so I headed off to the QnA to check out if there are others suffering from the same problem and happened to have a screenshot of the incident. My gawd there was! O_O

It seemed that a lot of people were attacked by the same attacks I had. One or two managed to get the screenshot which was the same exact message I got and they were even complaining about the ">_<" thingy.

The stoopid person with no life must have used some hacking system what so ever because the attacks seemed like to happened at the same time. Gahhhh!! Totally ruined my carolling mood. Just to be on the safe side, I changed my mule's password ... -_-|||

Even if he's a mule, he's equipped with a fancy look and items xD I don't want those to get stolen xD

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

ChibiMo0n
Yeah i don't think it mattered what area you were in, 'cause idk where the heck i was.. but i got it too. Seems that everyone was affected by it eek

And yes.. at first it seemed odd. But then the more frequent and violent it got, the more personal it seemed to get also towards the end. They started mentioning names and stuff. And really.. vulgar type insults.

You're right, who ever did it must have no life. They seemed to be so consumed in some online dispute / matter enough to take the attacks.. online, lol.
As little affect i'm sure it has done.. the worst thing was probably that the whole scheme managed to scare some of the newbies XD

Yup.. that was an eventful day.. a highlight of my day actually.. lolx xp

Omg that really happened to you you guys? eek
Why would someone do something like that? neutral it had to be someone with no life but gaia life...

thats just stupid stare  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:30 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Chibi! ^O^
It happened to you too? Yeah xD Stuffs like that would definitely scare the newbies ... -_-||
But I'm still pissed at the gold thingy. Gahhh! scream
I guess I have to agree that it was the best highlight ever xDDD

@nanami>
We were the 'lucky' ones I guess xD
I think Nollij (one of the NSTG mods) suffered the same incident as well.
I saw her post in the QnA regarding the matter. Hehehe...

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:19 am
Yeah Koro, i was at my friend's house at that time and everyone there was getting the exact same thing. There were about 5 of us, and all the girls were freaking out XD ['cept me of course.. pfft stare ]

A few were actually real freaked out, and the others were swearing about it, taking screenies and stuff. Duno what that would do though.. lolx.

And well.. it's nice to have a lil harmless excitement on here every now and then XD  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:08 pm

Whoa... a gaia-ful gathering eh? xD
I never tried going online simultaneously with friends in one house xD

But I think I can imagine the chaos you guys were in due to the incident rofl

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:44 pm
ZOMG Koro, girl i heart hart heart your new white avi look! I can't wait till you change xd  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:56 pm
rawwr!

kailiax

kailiax

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:08 pm
Raawwwwr STOP GOING DOWN!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:18 pm
bump heart  

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:05 pm
Lol.. thanks guys heart  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:04 pm
chi!! your avi is so cute xd  

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

Symphony of Serenity

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:03 pm
OMG I just read your guys problems with the hacker guy in town and that would creep me out!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:31 pm
Symphony of Serenity
OMG I just read your guys problems with the hacker guy in town and that would creep me out!

i know it kinda creeps me out hearing about that..

Bump ! heart  

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:33 pm
Lol Thank You Nanami biggrin

I'm going for the Eve look [yes Adam and Eve XD]

Lol Serenity.. yeah just some s2pid hacker with major problems, lolx talk2hand  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:26 am
ChibiMo0n
ZOMG Koro, girl i heart hart heart your new white avi look! I can't wait till you change xd

Now, who's a sexay momma? rofl
You eve look is very revealing xD
Advice : Stay away from Ned-san rofl

And sankkyu for the compliment! xD
I can't wait myself. This is the first time I'm going all white xD
I guess I'm a little behind season, naa? sweatdrop
I mean, my current one looks fit for autumn hahaha xD

-------------------

Heheh. At least the hacker-in-towns incident was something worth experiencing xD

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:39 am
Pfft.. there is no 'in' style in Gaia XD

Everyone has their own stylez here and no one disses eachother biggrin

That look is hawt girl, i can't wait heart

And Ned.. lolx i don't really talk to him much. I'm not sure where he hangs in Gaia but not really around the areas i am at. So i don't think that he should be a problem xd  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games