Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
In Which Ice Flowers Cause Trouble ~the end~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:45 pm
"Not normal usually means "Very Bad" for whoever it's directed at." Cthugarai mumbled, the voice seemingly coming from everywhere, causing his head to throb. "Augh... What are you talking about? All we have are maps to the area, and merchandise for trading."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:23 pm
(( To avoid confusion: Elcia thinks the voice is your friend Kusaragi, she is a little confused >_<))

Thats not good for Cthugarai!! And this guys seems to mean trouble.She thought going to stand next to him in case he passed out.

"Uhm mister voice person you don't think you could turn the magic works off, could you? You're making Quinn here rather sick." she asked patting Cthugarai on the shoulder gently.

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:33 pm
(Dammit!!! ><)

Area cleared *Viral said using the machines own voice*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:42 pm
((runs off to eat and see if she can get Kire to log on ninja ))

"Oh dear!" she exclaimed remembering to keep Viral's disguise a secret, but she had a sinking feeling it might not last.

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:31 pm
((My thoughts on this event are:
Cthugarai doesn't want to blow his cover until he's SURE it's his friend,

Doesn't want to reveal that he has the book until he knows the friend knows something about it,

And REALLY wants the magic field (Pun intended) to not exist.))

"J-12 Stand-by, use defense protocol 1. I want to know who this is before we start shooting." Cthugarai said rubbing his temples. "What IS it with this field?!"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:57 pm
Please don't give me the BS about maps and merchandise. Just give me the book or I will have to take serious action. As for this field and entire area, I have no idea what is.  

Kire Kaysan

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:20 pm
"First of all, who are you? Second, WHERE are you, and lastly, WHY are you looking for a Book in the middle of a field?" Cthugarai shouted, his headache subsiding a little bit, the tips of his fingers tingled slightly, and every time he clenched his hands together it crept further up his arm.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:56 pm
I am from the Shadow Legion and we want that book. You retarded white coats have kept that book from us for far too long.
*Earthbends a boulder from the ground and shoots it at the robot. Earthbending caused the field to ripple releasing strange dust into the air.*  

Kire Kaysan

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:40 pm
Cthugarai's arm shot up on it's own, something else controlling it slightly, his raised and open palm facing the boulder, In an instant the entire boulder turned to dust that fell to the ground in a shower of grit

"The hell was THAT?!?" Cthugarai said astonished, looking at his hand, the tingling sensation flowing through his chest and down into his legs. "I think the magic here is trying to take over my body... crying "

((Just to clear things up Kire... how exactly does your character know we're the ones (S)he's looking for? Our disguises are VERY convincing... ))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:56 pm
User Image
((Here's an image of the guy. It was a long time ago that I posted the image.
He recognizes the robot because it was created by one of his accomplices and has his accomplice's style written al over it. Also Viral made army men show up so that attracts attention. I should have been more clear sorry sweatdrop I can't think of anything to say right now sorry. I wish the others would post to get it moving. ))  

Kire Kaysan

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:06 am
Elcia was now completely perplexed by the magic field. She remembered to keep an eye on the spot she thought she had seen movement and throwing caution to the wind proceeded to probe the field with her magic. The plants where real plants and yet they where illusions too. Like many of the spells she had used to make her homes look pleasing the room was really nothing more than a façade. The door they had come in through was just a doorway to an alley that was bespelled. The field itself was taken from living memories of such a field.

What surprised her most was that the magic seemed to be attracted to
Cthugarai with a desire to protect him. Elcia wondered if Cthugarai's friend had constructed the spell to protect his friends which would explain the odd affects it was having. Kagura however had met the man as well and had yet to mention anything about a similar experience.

((Trying to encourage resonses, xd Wait Kire can we see your guy or not?))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:44 am
Kagura stared blank, off into space. She felt a certain need to do something, to fight back, but she couldn't tell why or how. A voice in her head was hissing "doooo ittttttt!". She tried to fight it, but the more she tried to fight it, it got louder. She put her hands to her head and covered her ears. "SHUT UP!!!" She screamed and fell to the ground. "GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!" she screamed again and again. "Am I losing my mind or what?!" She thoughts, her hands still covering her ears as she sat on the ground shaking her head. "JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!" She yelled as it still rang out in her head.  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:28 am
((Kire, I haven't been posting because you keep plot-cutting and god-modding. stare People get hurt, its a fact. You can't side-step it. They have weaknesses and are not all-powerful. How the hell can your superiors be any more powerful than your characters are now? You need to fix it, make something up, maybe your superiors gave him all those powers. Just do something. If you don't then Viral is threatening to kill your characters and be done with it.))

Kerrigan looked around at the chaos erupting around her and sighed, rubbing her face tiredly.

"I think everyone should just calm down," she said softly, then walked over to Kagura and slapped her to shut her up and squatted down to glare straight into her eyes. "If you have a voice in your head, screamin' isn't gonna solve the problem, aye?" Kerrigan hissed menacingly in a tone no one had heard from her before, a slight Welsh accent showing through. "Voices don't just go away like that. Don't try to fight it straight on, it'll consume you from the inside. I've watched it happen enough to know." As she spoke her eyes flashed with malice, making her seem older and darker somehow. She stood up in a flash and looked around.

"Alright Quinn, Ellie. I'm thinkin' this place isn't to our tastes nor our health, aye?" Her speech was slipping into the grammar of another place and time, but she didn't care enough to correct it. "I'm tired o' havin' voices shout from where I can't see, or in people's heads where they aren't belongin'. So whomever ya are, would ya show us your face like a man? You're actin' like the child who claps his hands together to scare a deer away and feels powerful because of it. Nothing happening, I don't normally talk to those I can't see, and I have no desire to start doin' it now."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:50 pm
"I don't think it matters at this point. I'm feeling very... calm right now. Se should just, go forward." Cthugarai stated bluntly. "The only other time I've felt like this was back with my Clutch, my family, it's the kind of feeling that nothing can hurt you... you know?" The entire time he was talking he was slowly walking forward, past the hole made from the flung boulder. "That and I can't seem to stop walking." He added with a sigh.  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games