Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Adie's Questies: Fishie Friends ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yhana

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 2:43 am
User Image

I keep forgetting to make this guy post to earn a few gold eheheh.

@ Airashii~
Hehehe~ I'll have to clear my long list of backlog before I can open a shop again. hehehe sweatdrop
But after I clear my backlog, I'd definitely consider opening here ^^

@Jhean
thanks hehe. I completely forgot to look for your thread. :XP: sorry.
uhh.. biggrin you practicing your arts again? you can practice on my avi *hint *hint* mrgreen oh wait, not this avi, my main. biggrin ehehe! wink

hmm.. maybe you can mail me via this account about art questions coz, my main is almost full sweatdrop
the doll... i really don't know. it started with a sketch in some paper and then i liked how it turned out so I inked and made into a doll thing. maybe if I did it continously.. 3 or 4 hours? whee
And... Aaalg = aspiring artists and art lovers guild.
well a guild for artists and art lovers hehe. we got an auction going on in the main forums. just click the banner to see.
mrgreen maybe you'd like to bid mrgreen

hey~ visit kimmy's ducky! and fish and her mc thread. you'd meet lots of good friends there as well in the lotto.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:52 pm
User Image

I ish hungry

User Image

Adie05

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 4:13 pm
User Image
Lol yea my MC Thread is very popular =] and OMG i cant believe the Orindae ( Evolving Item ) turned into a prince! Thats soo Cool! and the Drome Egg is pretty awesome aswell!
Good Friends are like the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 4:45 pm
User Image

User Image

Sent you a little something.

User Image

Symphony of Serenity

Adie05

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 7:00 pm
Symphony of Serenity
User Image

User Image

Sent you a little something.

User Image
User Image

Thank you so much heart
very huge help heart

@ Kimmy~
i thought the orindae will drop some more.. I should have bought them before the evo. serves me right for not doing right investments sweatdrop
I hope the boxes will be a big hit even for a quick time... hehe... or atleast my investment of it pays off a bit. xd

User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 9:14 pm
bump

i can't afford much the lotto. Maybe when I get my break this june. if that gets approved, I'll be getting a long break biggrin of five days. I'm getting my break then the weekends.
My buddy and I are planning on a trip in the beach. that is if my short vacation gets approved. it better. rolleyes

auction? I'll check it out later but I don't have any gold to bid.
sweatdrop your avi looks hard.
the omfg box is expensive. what items do you get from there?

Jhean Semee

Adie05

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 11:54 pm
User Imageyo jhean!
ehehe I'll read your message later~
going out for my derma appointment sweatdrop

lookie the mini~

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 3:11 am
Jhean Semee
bump

i can't afford much the lotto. Maybe when I get my break this june. if that gets approved, I'll be getting a long break biggrin of five days. I'm getting my break then the weekends.
My buddy and I are planning on a trip in the beach. that is if my short vacation gets approved. it better. rolleyes

auction? I'll check it out later but I don't have any gold to bid.
sweatdrop your avi looks hard.
the omfg box is expensive. what items do you get from there?
User Image

I'm back! 4laugh and my face is flushed. or red xd sometimes I wonder why I keep going there when I know I'd regret going there after. It hurts alot gonk
heheh but i think my skin is improving lol. this is what I get for lazying up in washing my face back then. stare

btw, where do you guys plan on going? ehehe I can suggest a beach resort. mrgreen
I don't exactly know what are in those boxes but pinka said she got a biancamella there. I'm tempted to open mine that has.. still sat on my store. another lousy investment darn!

User Image

Adie05

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 7:26 am
Haha! that mini you is so cute! It's like adie in leprechaun form! XD  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 10:33 am
Don't worry about the box adie. They'll take them out of the cash shop soon, and then they'll go up. In fact, you might want to keep the box in your inventory so you can get more for it when that happens. wink  

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Adie05

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:25 pm
User Image

I should?
^__^ I wonder until when they would sell it in the cash shop.
hmm... I'll hold on to one. heart
Thankies Tragic~ ehehehe. I'll take out what I am selling right now biggrin

@ Nanami-chan~
I missies you! Pinka made that pixel. kawaii ne~? heart
I'm still gathering flowers for you. havent gotten half to 100 each yet ehehehe

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:56 pm
Yar! me misses u also! crying it is so kawaii! I want to huggle it and then put it in one of those hamster balls and watch where it goes biggrin I used to do that with my old hamster crying lol XD  

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

Adie05

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:54 am
User Image

Hehehe.. I dun like hamsters. My sis used to have one but during the early summer break, while most of us were in the province, my brother forgot its existence and well.. my sis cried when we got back. My brother didn't realize it until when we came back stare

My baby sis loves animals. she just got a new pup. its a bratty pup. hehe but it's cute how he looks at my sis as his mother. lol. makes my sis want to sleep beside it biggrin his name is wrinkles since his snout is wrinkle-ly

User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:39 am
I'm guessing we'll get an announcement today or tomorrow that the boxes will be taken out. If it's anything like the other 'box' items, they should go up - hopefully double.
If not, I'll be poor for awhile longer. crying

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

SpiralRabbit

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:45 am
TragicRabbit420
I'm guessing we'll get an announcement today or tomorrow that the boxes will be taken out. If it's anything like the other 'box' items, they should go up - hopefully double.
If not, I'll be poor for awhile longer. crying

I'm pretty sure Tragic is right, well I hope so Adie I just bought 2 in the MP sweatdrop  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games