Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Memorable Threads
Welcome to FG-4-PG,Introduce yourself here! [The original] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come to stay!
yes
90%
 90%  [ 114 ]
No (leaves)
9%
 9%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 126

dark_reki

Dapper Gaian

2,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:08 am
Hi There

I'm Cerri, feeling a little disappointed, I was going to vote, but the option isn't there and it's my first time here.

Anywayz......I'll make this quick as I have to go to work soon. I came here as I am a poor Gaian...lol and it looked interesting.

I work with children as a playleader/manager. I am also a Pagan/Witch and a huge Emily Strange fan. I intend to dress my girlie in a Emily Strange style. Got the stockings...although they should be black & red, not Red and White. No anywhere where I can get the right colour?

SO I'm here to make gold and meet new Gaians..

Well I'm off, will come back later.

Blessings

Cerr x  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:43 pm
Hello and thank you for allowing me to join.

I'm Niji Sakura, I'm 21 and a female. I do hope to enjoy this guild for a very long time along with getting items from my working process of a wishlist.

Again thank you very much for allowing me to join the guild

Niji and Tenshi

mightymints

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:16 am
hi, im ash *shakes hand* and im 17 from the west midlands of england,uk. I like to listen to rock ^_^ and linkin park are my favourite band. I also enjoy golf, xbox 360 gaming, pc gaming, msn, webcaming, maga, anime and of course gaia.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:10 am
I am Shawn I live in New Jersey. I'm black (I mean really really black like oven burnt black) I am 14 years and 6 months old, I am not gay, I like to draw and fight.  

ying_0

DaisukiBokki

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:40 pm
hi im cat or cait your choice im 17 i live in da buckeye state and am a poor gaian.been a mamber of gaia for a year nowand still have bought anything cool crying but thhanx for accepting my join request.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:29 pm

hey i am Betito, i am 13 from cali and i am a very poor Gaia wouldn't cha know. domokun  

Betito93

Nasuri-chan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:03 am
Name:Marisa
Fav Colors: Lime-green, black, red, purple, and blue
Likes: Anime, drawing, animals, my friends, manga, reading.
Dislikes: .................  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:43 am
Hello I'm Dante and ZI'm really broke..  

Dante Aurion

nateweezy23

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 1:42 pm
waz up, my name is nate and i need gold. i am also new at this.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:19 pm
Hi!
My name is Linnea, I'm 14 years old and come from Sweden
I like drawing, reading, manga/anime, visual kei and much more
Thanks for allowing me join this guild
hugs to all of you heart

Little_Cute_Mermaid

Heartless Shinobi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:28 pm
Hi my name is Edwin and some of my friends call me Edd, I like anime, music, manga, talk, have friends, enjoy my self even thow I'm heartless, and many other things, I'm 13 years old and my birth is in august,  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:56 pm
wow,there's a lot of manga/anime fans in here.... eek

welcome U all...XD  

Dasper Sparda

The PHiX

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:42 pm
Hi, my name is Jared. I have many nicknames, but the one that everyone calls me is *sigh* Jarhead. You can call me this if you feel like it. I'm 14 years old, and a typical teenager. I like japanimation, especialy Akira mrgreen ,listen to tons of music, and play video games. I'm a bit shy at first, but when you get to know me, well, you'll find that i'm really a fun loving person. I'm new to this game, and rather low on gold. I'm not really sure how to play or do anything here. Thanks for letting me join. And yes, my favorite color is green. xp  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:08 pm
I am 16, white, my name is Mitchell. I love metal of all sorts: thrash, black, heavy, "normal", death, etc. Send me a friend request if you want, I really don't mind. twisted
(Any missing kidneys, tho, I didn't do) xp  

da blu moose

6,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

`Atar-alassiel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:58 am
Hiya, I'm CherryFlavouredCoke, I'm twenty years old and I live in England. But I'm originally from New Mexico, USA. I like to Poll whore and post whore and I am so glad that I was accepted into this guild! I look forward to meeting a lot of new people! heart  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games