Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

capn T Tew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 1:03 pm
yo
my name is austin but you can call me Pestilence
i'm 14
I love music I am the singer for metal band, metal is rety much the only music i listen to (with a few exceptions) My fav. bands are venom, slayer, metallica, MegadetH, and AC/DC

cheak out my myspace if you wana
http://www.myspace.com/more_austin_on_biscut  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 1:30 pm
My name is Utgardaloki, and I am not an alchoholic. I'm somewhere in my late teens.

I go out of my way to pick fights with others, can't stick to posting on any one board, get kicks by openly opposing the moral beliefs of others and think it's funny when they find out their ideas of right and wrong are not universal.

I'm here, apparently, because either Red Onyx is completely fooled by my occasional eloquence or because Red Onyx realized that my comments are multi-layered, scathing though they may be.

In real life, I'm unnecessarily violent, occasionally apathetic and almost certaintly futureless.  

Utgardaloki

Kettleburn

Wheezing Codger

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 1:58 pm
Tsen is: √289 & female.
Reads books, and is a total bibliophile.
Paints almost everyday.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:46 pm
My name is Aya Emi and I was invited, my fav band is RELIENT K BABY!! YEA! WOOHOO! anyway, thats all! ~ToOdLeS~  

Xx_Jessi_xX

ZenBlend

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:52 pm
Sheet... I should have some awesome anecdote on my heritage, financial status and any other bits of general awesomeness...

Oh well.

My name's Brian; I'm 18, 6'5 and I've been on Gaia a bit over a year.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:31 pm
My name is Demari, I don't really have a nick-name. I'm 17 years-old, my birthday is Oct.8. I have a son was born August 19th, named Pryce. I'm a senior in high school, I plan on going to college, but I'm not sure what I'll major in. My favorite food is chicken. I only eat poultry and fish. I'm an athiest. Most of what I say is in sarcasm. I'd rather spend money on someone else, than on myself. I like to sleep. I ask alot of questions.

Done now.

True Arrogance

A Nightmare Fantasmic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:32 pm
Hulloo there peoples, my name is Lizzi ^-^
I'm 15, but people have told me I'm wise beyond my years...I don't believe them though sweatdrop
I like stuff....lots of stuff. I think you'll get to know me better once I start posting more whee

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:39 pm
I am kxolsd
I am 17
I am GRIM!!
I am black metal industrial
I am photoshop
I am drugs
I am NIN and Gorgoroth
I am GRIM!!  

Lord Kavoxx

dreugan29

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:14 pm
Hiya. You can call me whatever you like. I probably won't care.
I'm 15...I think...yea.
I play a couple of instruments, have decent grades, and lack a life of any kind.
I don't come on Gaia much. Not enough time.
Which makes me wonder how I got invited into this guild if it isn't random.
Maybe the guy talked to someone I used to talk to a lot.
Hm...
Possible.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:21 pm
Hello, I'm Arkynox

I'm very much in love with Manga, mostly Sailor moon, Inuyasha, Ranma1/2 , Love all music and art! And I hope to become a great writer. heart

I am very open minded and most of the time can see both sides of the argument,

umm don't mind the spelling, some times I get really in to it and down the hill my writing goes, but I still make a good point lol  

Arkynox

Empfindsam

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:04 pm
Like zomg guild

Hai guys

I'm David.

Nice to meet you all exclaim

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:25 pm
i'll put what i can ^^

Name: Noemi Samano
Birthday/Age: July 21st 1987/ 18
Ethnicity: Latina
Religion: Jehovah Witness
Personality: Quiet

User Image Likes User Image

Favorite Anime: Tokyo Mew Mew, Soul Hunter, Rave Master, Fruits Basket, fushigi yugi..and many more ^_^
Favorite Manga: Fruits Basket, Ranma 1/2
Favorite Movie:
Favorite Book: Harry Potter.. xd
Favorite Food: Tamales
Favorite Color: Purple and Red
Favorite TV Show:
Favorite Music Artist(s)/Band(s): Selena (she was so cool)
Favorite Things to Do (Hobbies): Read, Watch Anime, talk on the phone, use the internet (gaia) and many more things  

Elie Glory

xxgraveyardflowers

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:25 pm
Well, my name's Hannah and I'm 14. uhm. Well I really don't know what else to say. =P  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:47 pm
Hiya! My name is Dani. Yes, short for Danielle, but I can't stand being called that. I also go by Zipper around Gaia. Um, some people from school call my Ryan (don't ask) so I guess you could call me that too.

A couple of my favorite bands are Panic! At The Disco, Fall Out Boy, Green Day, Staind, and My Chemical Romance.

I'm 14 (15 on March 21), and am a freshman in a Science and Technology high school. I have an older half-sister, a mother, a father, and a boyfriend who I absolutely adore.

Erm... what else...? If you have a question that you REALLY want to ask me, feel free to PM me. I'll tell you if I want to answer it or not. ^_^

R a n t a

killer_bubblegum

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:34 pm
Aya_Emi
My name is Aya Emi and I was invited, my fav band is RELIENT K BABY!! YEA! WOOHOO! anyway, thats all! ~ToOdLeS~

I go to school where that band started at. Matt came to visit Tusky Valley and I got his john handcock on my cd case. My friends were all ecstatic. You would have thought he was a celebrity!

Anyway, my name is Steph. I like punk music like the Causualties, Dead Kennedys and The Unseen. I can't stand grammatical errors that are made by the lack of sincerity. I'm a commonly found on the morality and religion forum and the Sociology and Pyschology forum.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games