Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
Find Your Match! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alter729

Business Millionaire

8,025 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:10 am
[General Information]

Picture: Meh ask for it

Name: John

Ages sad Willing to date) 18+

Orientation: Straight

Interest: Anime, Games, Manga, and Music

Hobbies: Playing video games, reading manga, listening to music.

What Grade I'm In: College

Favorite Music: That's tough I have a mixture of things

Favorite Shows: Some sitcoms and anime

Favorite Books: Not much. I don't really prefer reading novels.

Description: A girl that shares similar interests and would be fine wiith me.

[Other Sites:]

Other Sites To Contact: Ask me if you're interested

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:29 pm
[General Information]

Picture: Only if you ask, and I don't give it out to just anyone.

Name: Daniel, Danny, Alex, but you can call me what you want to.

Ages:(Willing to date) 17-21, not really any lower or higher, please.

Orientation: Pansexual, plus I am Transexual/Transgender. I will not deal with any s**t, if you dare misgender me.

Interest:

Hobbies: Skateboarding, AKA falling flat on my back, face, or into a tree. I also like to draw, painting, listen to music on my CD player, and writing.

What Grade I'm In: Not in school, currently.

Favorite Music: I like all types of music, as long as it's not offensive or it's just not my thing.

Favorite Shows: All I watch is Adult Swim, because that''s when I get home from work. If not that, then it's Comedy Central, and Animal Planet.

Favorite Books: I used to like Anthony Horowitz and Darren Shan when I was younger, so I guess that.

[What Your Looking For]

Description: (Whatever your looking for describe it in here) I'm currently looking for food, but in terms of people, I guess it would be someone nice that doesn't leave me for months on end, like my past girlfriend.

Other Sites To Contact: I'm on Tumblr, Steam, Aim, Skype, and Kik. You just have to ask for the information to talk. I'm mostly on Kik, so that would be the easiest way to contact me.

Stray Savage

Dangerous Lunatic

13,475 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tax Evader 100

shippwnyo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:56 am
[General Information]

Picture: Had trouble taking one that wasn't incredibly blurry, so ask if you want one.

Name: Jared

Ages:18-25(Willing to date)

Orientation: Pansexual

Interest: Animals (I'm a bit of a furry), conversation, stories, some other things.

Hobbies: Writing, playing video games, exploring (Hiking, wandering through cities and places, that kind of thing).

What Grade I'm In: I'm in college at the moment, It is my fifth semester (Third year) coming up, but I am technically still a sophomore. College grade-levels are weird.

Favorite Music: Generally I like rock and varying degrees of metal, but I enjoy most forms of music, save for most country and rap. i.e. Sum41, ACDC, some nightcore or nightstep occasionally, etc.

Favorite Shows: House, NCIS, White Collar, Code Geass, NGNL, Spice & Wolf.

Favorite Books: Few and far between.

[What Your Looking For]

Description: I'm looking for honesty in a relationship. It doesn't matter to me where you come from, how much money you have, what your race is or any of that. Personally I'm an odd ball, and often I've been painfully honest with a lot of people at many points in my life. I don't like to play games and I'm not in it just for sex. Sharing some interests with me would be a good start, but I just want someone caring who isn't just around for the overview.

[Other Sites: ?]

Other Sites To Contact: I have a steam, a Razercomms, and an old skype account, basically just ask first.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:48 pm
[General Information]

Name: Claire

Ages: (Willing to date) 18-25

Interest: Reading.

What Grade I'm In: 2nd year of university, studying Law and Communication (I'm Australian).

Favorite Music: Anything happy!

Favorite Shows: Gilmore Girls, Modern Family, Friends

Favorite Books: Harry Potter, The Handmaid's Tale, Nineteen Minutes.

What Your Looking For:

Description: Someone up for a chat! Please don't hesitate to PM me, I was inactive on Gaia for a really long time and am seeking some new active friends! 3nodding

Other Sites: None, sorry!

n o n n i e t he p o n y

Sparkly Fairy

sshari

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:22 am

Picture:ask for et

Name:Keana, Umi, Mein call me whatever.

Ages:(Willing to date)14-18

Orientation:Pansexual

Interest:Plants and animals. Animal crossing, pokemon, nintendo games.

Hobbies:Drawing and watching and eating.

What Grade I'm In:9th

Favorite Music:I pretty much listen to anything that catches my attention.

Favorite Shows:House of Cards, Empress of China, Chinese Paladin, Painted skin...eh I mostly watch Asian dramas.

Favorite Books:Game of Thrones, Lord of the Rings and all..

Description: Someone I can be able to talk with a lot, I easily get lonely if I am not talked to most of the time. Someone who is open-minded and caring for others and such such.

Other Sites To Contact:I got skype and kik and all and others ya know?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:49 am
[General Information]

Picture: herp excuse the bad picture, i was on a hike. haha. i don't take pictures often so ;o;

Name: Kyrie ; real name is Kayla tho.

Ages: Ehh...Twenty+? I guess a limit of like thirty-five?

Gender: born female; but i act male some days and some days female.

Orientation: pansexual

Interest: Writing, reading, video games, hiking, the outdoors, cute baby animals, horror movies.

Hobbies: Writing, reading and video games 8D; also dying my hair odd colors. that's always fun

What Grade I'm In: uh...i should be in college but...heh

Favorite Music: Within Temptation is my favorite band but I listen to alot of different music.

Favorite Shows: uh....American Horror Story, maybe?

Favorite Books: ...ask what kinda books or just name ones you like. i read too much to list any of this

[What Your Looking For]

Description: a friend to talk to simply. I want to have a good time. I'm young and carefree and just want to get to know some people. I have a few good friends but I'm always looking to expand to find more.

Other Sites To Contact: skype mostly. ask about it all.

The WoIfie Among Us

Altruistic Lightbringer

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:05 am
[General Information]

Picture: Will share when ready to.

Name: Zach

Ages: 18-23 maybe 24

Orientation: Heterosexual

Interest: pro wrestling, writing song lyrics, video games, tcg games, Alice in Wonderland, anime

Hobbies: playing video games and tcg's, writing song lyrics

What Grade I'm In: high school graduate (no college)

Favorite Music: genre- various forms of metal, primarily alternative metal. bands- breaking benjamin, skillet, fozzy, black veil brides.

Favorite Shows: bizarre foods, man vs food, pawn stars, counting cars, wrestling

Favorite Books: Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass

[What Your Looking For]

Description: not particularly religious, loves to laugh, someone I can call my first girlfriend.

Other Sites To Contact: pretty much just Facebook. will share after talking a bit first.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:22 pm
[ Vodka ]

Name: [ Vodka ] for now.
Interest: Books, zombie movie / games, art, reptiles, etc.
Favorite things to do: Play video games, draw, sing (when no one is around), run.
What Grade am i in?: Graduated from Uni, thank you.
Favorite kind of Music: Uhm, most anything...not too big on country / rap.
Favorite shows: Don't watch too much tv, but I do like the Walking Dead.
Favorite Books: Too many.
What Do I like to do during my spare time: Art stuff, work out, video games.
Any sites That you can contact me from: Gaia, Skype, etc.
Picture Of Me: Creepy sig / More in my profile.
What Gender you are Interested in now: Guys mostly.
-----------------------------------------
What you are looking for: I don't quite know. A good person all around? That a safe answer?

Partner Online or real life? Online first please.
What Ages are you willing to date? 21 - ???

Hey vodka, you seem like the type.of person I would get along with. If you wanna talk add me or pm me which ever you prefer, love the piercing list! I might have more tattoos then you!  

Nikolai Palecoat

Fated Vampire

Funk_Durgison

Distinct Seeker

5,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:42 pm
Name: Dylan
Interest: I have a lot; film, zoology, horror, games, baseball, etc.
Favorite things to do: Hanging with friends, playing games (when I have the chance) I like to do a lot of things, but I'd rather not give everything away just yet.
What Grade am I in?: Graduated High School in 2012.
Favorite kind of Music: I like Rock, punk, (some) metal. Favorite band being Rise Against. Though I've been on a Billy Joel kick recently.
Favorite shows: Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, The Simpsons, Avatar (Last Airbender and Korra).
Favorite Books: Jurassic Park.
What Do I like to do during my spare time: I don't do much on days I work, but when I've got the day off I'm usually just listening to music, doing chores (fun, I know), hanging with friends, or playing games.
Any sites That you can contact me from: I have Facebook, but I mainly just use that for work nowadays.
Picture Of Me: Wanna know? Feel free to ask.
What Gender you are Interested in now: Female.
-----------------------------------------
What you are looking for: I'm just looking for an interesting girl to get to know (primarily for friendship) and to see where it goes from there.

Partner Online or real life? Online to start, maybe in real life later on.
What Ages are you willing to date? 18-24.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:04 am
[General Information]

Picture: you can see in my Line account

Name: claudia

Ages:(Willing to date) 18-25

Orientation: straight

Interest: im interested in art and design. Currently work as illustrator.

Hobbies: drawing, watching movies :p

What Grade I'm In: college

Favorite Music: nothing in particular, melow or upbeat is ok.

Favorite Shows: korean variety show and some mystery series, avatar series, over the garden wall, and the awesome , spirited away *A*

Favorite Books: my childhood book, naruto *u*

[What Your Looking For]

Description: (Whatever your looking for describe it in here)
Well, im looking for a friend to chat with. Especially who own Line acc, since i used it a lot. I want to make more friend world wide, thats why i join gaia too. But i havent make any, so would you be one? smile i would love to know a lot about you and your country too ~

Other Sites To Contact:
PM me for my line id
wink
Thankyou and nice to meet youu

usayeum

dax corsiar

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:22 pm
Name: Dax Corsiar (Ask me for my real name)
Interest: Video Games, Skyping, Video Editing, and Uploading Videos
Favorite things to do: Same as Interest
What Grade am i in?: High School Grad
Favorite kind of Music: Alternative, Japanese, Techno, Rock
Favorite shows: Dragon Ball Z, Toradora, Hunter x Hunter, Fairy Tale, Sword Art Online
Favorite Books: I don't real except Manga and Comics. Dragon Ball Z Mangas.
What Do I like to do during my spare time: Video Games. My life is based on video games.
Any sites That you can contact me from: PM Me.
Picture Of Me: Profile
What Gender you are Interested in now: Females. ;3  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:34 pm
Name: Matt (short for Matthew)

Interest: Not one to judge, but I have a big thing for girls that wear glasses (I think glasses look sexy on anyone).
Favorite things to do: Play guitar, draw, sing, dance, and play video games.
What Grade am I in?: I am currently a senior in HS. I graduate in early June of 2016.
Favorite kind of Music: Anything that catches my interest. I love a lot of metal bands like Bullet For My Valentine, Famous Last Words, and Sleeping with Sirens.
Favorite Shows: That's a hard one... if I had to choose, it would be the voice.
Favorite Books: I love manga! But in most literature, I love the book, "First They Killed My Father".
What state I live In: Nevada
Any sites That you can contact me from: Facebook (Sora Skyy), Instagram (Sora.Skyy17), Kik (OfficialSoraSkyy), and SnapChat (soraskyy)
Picture of me: Sadly, I'm still getting used to the writing and typing methods on Gaia, so you'll have to see a pic of me in one of the social medias above...
What Gender you are Interested in now: Girls
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What you are looking for: Someone that can be loyal, even in my hardest times. Someone that will look after me as I will do the same for them. Most importantly, someone who is fun, wild, down-for-anything, and knows how to stir up things when things start to heat up... wink Of course, be yourself.

Partner Online or real life? If you wanna start online and build our way up until we can meet irl, then we can do that. Otherwise, I'd like to meet someone in the real world, too.
What Ages are you willing to Date? 16-18  

FoxtrotOX

Kairi_Nii

Loving Lightbringer

24,950 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:06 pm
[General Information]

Picture:

Name:

Ages:19-24

Orientation: Hetero

Interest: Reading YA fiction, Manga, Anime, Video games (mostly Kingdom Hearts and The Sims)

Hobbies: Writing, Rp, Sketching

What Grade I'm In: Technically College Freshmen.

Favorite Music: Country music, Punk/Punk Rock, Taylor Swift, Utada Hikaru, D.A.I., Evanescence, Vocaloids (Mostly Len)

Favorite Shows:King of the Hill, InuYasha, Sailor Moon,

Favorite Books: Shaman King, InuYasha, The Gemma Doyle trilogy, Harry Potter, Septimus Heap

[What Your Looking For]

What am I looking for... I think what I want is just someone to have fun with. I want a male friend to RP with. I am not too picky but I do want someone who is willing to take the lead most of the time. I'm also not at all opposed to really getting to know you. I just want to keep everything on Gaia. I'm not looking for a relationship, just a partner in crime. The idle person will like Kingdom hearts just as much as I do and will enjoy doing rp's. I try to be open minded so I'm not asking for you to be super into everything I like.

Description: I am 5'2, I am light skinned, very dark brown eyes (appear black), shoulder length curly black hair, small to medium build.

[Other Sites: Kairi-nii]

Other Sites To Contact:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:58 pm
SoraSkyy
Name: Matt (short for Matthew)

Interest: Not one to judge, but I have a big thing for girls that wear glasses (I think glasses look sexy on anyone).
Favorite things to do: Play guitar, draw, sing, dance, and play video games.
What Grade am I in?: I am currently a senior in HS. I graduate in early June of 2016.
Favorite kind of Music: Anything that catches my interest. I love a lot of metal bands like Bullet For My Valentine, Famous Last Words, and Sleeping with Sirens.
Favorite Shows: That's a hard one... if I had to choose, it would be the voice.
Favorite Books: I love manga! But in most literature, I love the book, "First They Killed My Father".
What state I live In: Nevada
Any sites That you can contact me from: Facebook (Sora Skyy), Instagram (Sora.Skyy17), Kik (OfficialSoraSkyy), and SnapChat (soraskyy)
Picture of me: Sadly, I'm still getting used to the writing and typing methods on Gaia, so you'll have to see a pic of me in one of the social medias above...
What Gender you are Interested in now: Girls
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What you are looking for: Someone that can be loyal, even in my hardest times. Someone that will look after me as I will do the same for them. Most importantly, someone who is fun, wild, down-for-anything, and knows how to stir up things when things start to heat up... wink Of course, be yourself.

Partner Online or real life? If you wanna start online and build our way up until we can meet irl, then we can do that. Otherwise, I'd like to meet someone in the real world, too.
What Ages are you willing to Date? 16-18

Aagh, my sincerest apologies for slipping in here! ><
But you sound kinda interesting, so I figured I'd butt my head in where I probably shouldn't be, haha sweatdrop

the talking croissant

Bashful Sex Symbol

12,525 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Timid 100
Speed Dating

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers