Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Hogwarts Express Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:47 pm
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Seventh Year
Hogwarts Express

Ronyo smiled as Romy talked about his sister being the captain of the Gryffindor house team this year. He had not heard anything about such a thing but then sometimes the team captain were not told about the advancement until they arrived at school. The pup had strength and courage but she seemed to be having a large amount of emotional trouble as of late. In fact a lot of the younger students seemed to be spending too much time worrying about emotions. He recalled that muggles had a term for such people but he could not think of it at the time. He felt like they needed to be snapped out of whatever funk they were now in. The idea seemed funny but it did spark something of an idea in the white haired boy. If he could get it arranged it would be a great way to end his Hogwarts career and maybe help a lot of people all at once. He would have to get to school before he could get to work on the plan, and maybe have the Chimeras run a test version of it with him. He shook his head when he looked at Romy who still looked to be waiting on a response from Ronyo.

"It's possible, I was made captain at a young age so it could certainly happen. I bet Remy would really love to be..." Ronyo stopped as his sixth sense sudden spiked with a sharp sensation of negative energy, "Hang on a second Romy..."

Ronyo closed his eyes and focused his extra sense to run through the famous train. It was not a sense that worked like others, and at times it seemed to change what it was trying to tell the seventh year. When he focused it as the old Chinese wizard had taught him he could feel emotions and sometimes strong thoughts focused powerfully around a feeling. Now though he just wanted a broad overview of the train and what he saw was disturbing. So much negative emotion feeling the train, people upset with others they normally called friends. Anger at family and loved ones who either mirrored the emotion or didn't care. Ronyo opened his eyes and sighed as he clinched a fist briefly and let it relax. This was getting old, all these people thought their lives were so bad, so unfortunate that they just wanted to go away. It was a cop-out is all it was, a cowardice set of thoughts that were not needed and woefully undeserved.

"Romy, do you happen to know where you sisters might be? I have a sudden feeling I need to have a talk with them, and most of their friends on this train," Ronyo looked at Romy with a sly grin showing he meant no harm to anyone one just wishing to talk, but here was a boy who had had a horrible father and he was finding some way to smile and look for a bright future, "Your sisters could learn a thing or two from you, you know?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:50 pm
♫ Feeling: Concerned.
♫ Company: Gracie.
♫ What I'm thinking: Grace...
♫ What am I doing; Waiting for the train.
♫ Dating:
Samuel Meridith.
User Image

User Image

Caitlin gasped at suddenly being pulled into a hug. "I--Remy, I was the one that followed you..." She said softly. When she was released by Rem's inhuman grasp, she looked at Remy as she spoke. "That's great, Remy..." She whispered then wrapped her cloak around her again. Caitlin's head hurt really bad now. She didn't know why. Was it because of her sending the memories back in? Oh...wait. Wolf tendancies...Was this week a full moon? If not, maybe she had brought it upon herself.

OOC:
Translations:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:55 pm
User Image
ℋeather ℋawthorn

ℱourth ϒearℋufflepuff ℬeater ℋalf~ℬlood
Heather and Dhylan
Sehza
User Image
ℋeather blinked a few times, thinking to herself. He really wanted to sit on this disgusting floor instead of being with his friends? Just to talk to her? Hmm. Maybe there was a true friend in him after all. "I don't know... I don't wanna dump all my issues on you. You might get a little freaked out." she replied. She could write a book with all the thoughts running through her mind at the moment. Maybe even two books. Looking away from the Ravenclaw and up at the Hufflepuff, Heather simply stared at Ariana. "Sorry for leaving you, Ari." she began. It hadn't been planned, exactly. Sometimes, things just happened. That's what she wanted to believe, anyways. "A better question would be what are you doing up there? Why not sit on the floor? If it's because it looks uncomfortable, you're right." Heather managed a miniscule smile, and even the faintest of chuckles.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:16 pm
User Image
User Image
Second YearGryffindorPurebloodChaserSingle

┏━━━┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋
┃┏━┓┃
╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃╋╋╋╋╋╋╋
┃┗━┛┣━━┳┓┏┳┓┏┫┃┏┓┏┳━━┓
┃┏┓┏┫┏┓┃┗┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃━━┫
┃┃┃┗┫┗┛┃┃┃┃┗┛┃┗┫┗┛┣━━┃
┗┛┗━┻━━┻┻┻┻━━┻━┻━━┻━━┛

Romy nodded as Ronyo spoke, then watched as he zoned out. "Are you oka- Remy and Heather? I-I don't know? I thought they were gonna find me?" he said. He pet Chaser when the cat climbed into his lap. He didn't know what was going on, but he knew to trust the older Slytherin. "What do you mean? They are both older and smarter than me!" he said with a smile.
┏━━┓┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓
┃┏┓┃┃┃
╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃┃┃╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃
┃┗┛┗┫┃┏━━┳┳━┛┣━┛┣┳━━┳┳━┛┃
┃┏━┓┃┃┃┃━╋┫┏┓┃┏┓┣┫┏┓┣┫┏┓┃
┃┗━┛┃┗┫┃━┫┃┗┛┃┗┛┃┃┏┓┃┃┗┛┃
┗━━━┻━┻━━┻┻━━┻━━┻┻┛┗┻┻━━┛

Wearing
{Moony's Thoughts:}{Yay for Ronyo!}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:21 pm
User Image

User Image
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Jane stepped on the train with a smile wide on her face. Well here she was. Here seventh year at Hogwarts soon she would be done but she wasn't going to think about that now. She had happier things to think about. She was head girl! She could have practically squealed. The last two years she had been so bothered that she had never been a prefect but now, oh now that didn't matter. She was head girl and she was destined to make the best of her last year at Hogwarts. Not anything like the crap years that she had begun with. No this was going to be special. Different. She would actually bother to accomplish something and getting on this train was the first step. If now she could just find a place to sit.

ooc: outfit in top picture
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:24 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // Third Year // Platform 9 & 3/4 // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // No one
CURRENTLY FEELING // Excited
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'I can't believe it, but... I actually can't wait to be back at school...'
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Adalaide made her way through the hallway of the train cars, glancing in each car as she passed to find an empty one. She didn't particularly want to sit alone, but she was just too shy to butt into an already in progress conversation. She smiled when she found an empty one, glad to have somewhere to sit and read until Michelle arrived. If Michelle arrived in time to find her, that is. And if she didn't have someone else to sit with. Ada knew that they hadn't spent much time together last term, and hadn't seen each other at all over the summer. She sighed, pulling out her textbook for Ghoul and Ghost Studies. It was the only one she hadn't cracked open yet, mostly because she didn't feel as much pressure to take the lesson seriously as most of the others. It was interesting, to be sure, but she doubted very much if not having read ahead would put her at a disadvantage on the first day. Still, she did enjoy reading, and she didn't have anything better to do. She brushed a stray lock of hair behind her ear and turned to her book.

═════════════════════════════════

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Schedule: Tran, DADA, Ast, Herb, Char, Pot, HoM

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:33 pm
User Image███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Chase Henrick

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Ravenclaw || Fourth Year || Chaser

Imagine a cold, concrete floor. Now add random shards of glasses to it. Sitting on the floor of the train felt something similar to this. Well, that's an exaggeration, but the hardness of the floor was not pleasant. "Freaked out?" Chase repeated. "I won't." Or so he hoped. "I'm here to listen, not judge."

"Sorry Ariana," Chase said to the Hufflepuff girl. He could provide excuses like "I thought you would join Kat" or "I was deep in thought" but he decided against it. Those didn't sound good either. At least, not to him. A chuckle escaped his lips as Heather made an attempt on humor. "The floor was lonely, so I decided to join it and Heather." His attempt at humor stunk.

I know I just need to try, no matter the result. Try again and again, until I get it right.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:36 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Single Chaser Werewolf Gryffindor Fourth Year

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ smiled at Caitlin, then blinked as the girl seemed rather... out of it... "Cait... Are you okay? You seem... out of it. D-do you wanna talk? I promise I won't judge or gossip or anything. Everything will stay between us." she said. She was going to start mending the people she'd hurt. She was going to start here and now. She was going to be a better friend and stop being so negative. She had brought most of her problems upon herself, after all. She looked at Caitlin, awaiting a response from the younger girl. Her gold eyes twinkled with emotion, and the light smile didn't waver once.

Wearing
{Out of Chasing: Postey!}

────()()()────()()()__ɪƒ ƴσυ'ʀє αʟσηє,
──()██████()()██████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧα∂σѡ.
()████████()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт тσ cʀƴ,
()██████████████████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧσυʟ∂єʀ.
──()████████████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт α ɧυɢ,
────()████████████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ρɪʟʟσѡ.
──────()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ηєє∂ тσ ɓє ɧαρρƴ,
────────()████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɱɪʟє.
─────────()██()ɓυт αηƴтɪɱє ƴσυ ηєє∂ α ƒʀɪєη∂,
───────────()__ɪ'ʟʟ ʝυѕт ɓє ɱє.  

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:42 pm
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Seventh Year
Hogwarts Express

Ronyo smiled at the boy, again that seemed to be a theme with this kid. It was clear he looked up to Remy and Heather, and normally that would be a good thing. Recently those two had been so out of normal that Ronyo worried Romy would start to feel the same way. With a chuckle Ronyo put a hand on the boy's shoulder and looked him in the eyes.

"They may be older Rom, but wiser I'm not always so sure. They have been acting strange lately, and have been through no less than you have. However you are talking to me with a smile and are truly excited about life in general. Heather and Remy could use a time to seat down and see how much stronger you probably are than them at times. You're a Gryffindor for a reason right?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:47 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? King's Cross
What am I doing? Catching the train to Hogwarts
What am I thinking? I love my new family.

After helping Gracie onto the train and ensuring that Gracie would come to her if she ever needed to talk, Kat set off on her next objective. She was searching for the Slytherin Head Boy. "Ronyo," she said when she found him. "A word for a minute, please."

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:53 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
Follow the leader, stay in the lines

They've got this whole thing figured out,
What will people think of what you've done this time?

We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Go with the crowd, surely somebody knows

Picture perfect, it's picture perfect
Why we're all wearing the emperor's clothes

·.·´¯`·.· rα¢ ¢α ·.·´¯`·.·

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear

User Image User Image
Gracie let Kat help her onto the train and nodded quietly at the offer of a place to talk if ever need be. She silently walked down the hall passing by a few people sitting on the ground before finding the compartment where her best friend was sitting with another Gryffindor. She bit her lip and looked through the window, debating whether to interupt or not. She really didn't want to have to talk with more people, but she also just wanted to sit with Cait in that silence that would have been awkward between any other people but between her and her best friend it was totally normal and perfectly fine. That's what she needed right now. She need her best friend.

OOC:...
User Image

Love Interest: No one For now

The days are fading
I'm gonna run like I've got the cops on my tail

Like they're one in the same
I'm gonna live my life like I'm out on bail

Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me
I'm gonna be out front, gonna blaze a trail

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:55 pm
User Image

Jacob Drage
First Year - Unsorted

`•» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Jacob entered the train and followed the other three onto the train and into a compartment. He sat down heavily, frowning. Nope, no red hair visible anywhere, besides Iris's. Oh well. He started picking at his pants knee, just being quiet and wondering when they were going to get going.

----------------------------------
State: Excited
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:55 pm
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Seventh Year
Hogwarts Express

The boy turned as Kat poked her head into the compartment and asked to speak to him. It was not a normal thing for people to be asking to speak with him. However this was his first year as someone with any kind of authority in the school. Maybe this went with being Head Boy, he made a note to be ready to be asked several questions in the future this year.

"Sure Kat. One moment Rom, I'll be back," Ronyo nodded to the boy and moved to stand near Kat.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:57 pm
User Image
User Image
Second YearGryffindorPurebloodChaserSingle

┏━━━┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋
┃┏━┓┃
╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃╋╋╋╋╋╋╋
┃┗━┛┣━━┳┓┏┳┓┏┫┃┏┓┏┳━━┓
┃┏┓┏┫┏┓┃┗┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃━━┫
┃┃┃┗┫┗┛┃┃┃┃┗┛┃┗┫┗┛┣━━┃
┗┛┗━┻━━┻┻┻┻━━┻━┻━━┻━━┛

Romy smiled at Ronyo's explanation. "I've not been through anything out of the ordinary this summer! I'm used to what Father beating me and Mummah being distant. Now... Now I live with the Hawthorn's and... I don't know what to do with myself! I've never been allowed this much freedom!" he said with a grin. He was truly grateful to his new family for taking him in, but now, he just wanted to go to Hogwarts! He couldn't wait to attend classes, play quidditch, and try to make honest to goodness friends! He watched as an older girl pulled Ronyo out, and blinked. He sat in his chair and pet his cat. He was alone again...
┏━━┓┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓
┃┏┓┃┃┃
╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃┃┃╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃
┃┗┛┗┫┃┏━━┳┳━┛┣━┛┣┳━━┳┳━┛┃
┃┏━┓┃┃┃┃━╋┫┏┓┃┏┓┣┫┏┓┣┫┏┓┃
┃┗━┛┃┗┫┃━┫┃┗┛┃┗┛┃┃┏┓┃┃┗┛┃
┗━━━┻━┻━━┻┻━━┻━━┻┻┛┗┻┻━━┛

Wearing
{Moony's Thoughts:}{Yay for Ronyo!}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:03 pm
User Image

Alaric
Jonathan Fallrein
12~ Gryffindor~ Pureblood

▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶ ◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄

Alaric smiled at Rei.
"Thank you. And if you'll excuse me," he said. He had decided to get the changing part over with, and he quietly left the compartment. He walked down the hall and changed in the lavatory. When he came back, he was wearing his robes and tie. Sitting down, he looked at Rei curiously.
"So tell me Rei, are you looking forward to your first year?"

▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶ ◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄

((Out of Character~~ Rejected! ))
▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

User Image

You can go the distance
You can run the mile
You can walk straight through hell with a smile

You could be the hero
You could get the gold
Breaking all the records that never could be broke

Do it for your people
Do it for your pride
How will you know if you never even try?

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games