Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Q&A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sub Blu3

Gracious Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:52 pm
I have a question.
For more than a week I have not been able to get into the puzzles. It is closer to 2 weeks but I know a week for a fact. I have not been able to get into the towns for almost as long. Who do I report this to?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:37 am
dion0707
ive looked all over (over 30 diff areas) with pplz, without pplz, should i give up and just buy ink? or just wait a few more days

ty

Just wait a few more days..town has been experiencing some glitches and friend request/dialog boxes spams..I guess they will be back after those problems gone. wink You can also mention this problem in the Questions and Assistance in the main Gaia forum for mod's assistance there. wink

imters
I have a question.
For more than a week I have not been able to get into the puzzles. It is closer to 2 weeks but I know a week for a fact. I have not been able to get into the towns for almost as long. Who do I report this to?

Try the questions and assistance in the main Gaia forum. But you wouldn't want to enter towns at the moment since irresponsible peoples are spamming the friend request messages and dialog boxes that could interrupt your town experience wink  

tena_79

Fashionable Explorer

12,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200

Adie05

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:53 pm
Question:
Can I join my second account here in NSTG?
It used to be my bro's but he gave it to me.
My main purppose for the wish to have him join is so I can still chat here in the guild even when i'm in that account. So i'd earn more or less good gold while I post even after a while of posting. XD

If it's alright. if not, it's ok too ^__^  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:01 pm
I have a question about the Pantheracorax Agate... I got one donated to me and when it evolved my avi is holding 2 eggs now, one in Gen 2 stage, and one in Gen 3, but there is only one in my inventory. Is this some kinda glitch in the programming or something? confused I was just curious...  

TigronTat

tena_79

Fashionable Explorer

12,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:21 pm
TigronTat
I have a question about the Pantheracorax Agate... I got one donated to me and when it evolved my avi is holding 2 eggs now, one in Gen 2 stage, and one in Gen 3, but there is only one in my inventory. Is this some kinda glitch in the programming or something? confused I was just curious...

I'm not sure of that either smile Maybe it's a glitch or you're lucky to have 2 eggs xd

@Adie05 - yes you can join in your second account wink

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:02 am
yey! thank you ^_^

lately I find my post are just costing 2 or 1 gold a post. i guess i'm starting to post more than my usual rate. XD  

Adie05

tena_79

Fashionable Explorer

12,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:16 pm
Adie05
yey! thank you ^_^

lately I find my post are just costing 2 or 1 gold a post. i guess i'm starting to post more than my usual rate. XD

That's okay..even though you only got 1-2 golds, but then it will increase to 4-5 golds if you keep posting and stops for a few minutes wink  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:49 pm
I've noticed that there are a great number of people that have their "wish list" and underneath their posts. How can I do that?  

Dremion

tena_79

Fashionable Explorer

12,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:32 am
Dremion
I've noticed that there are a great number of people that have their "wish list" and underneath their posts. How can I do that?

To add items to your wishlist, when you're browsing the marketplace and click on an item to view it, there is a link to add the item into your wishlist. Just click it and it will automatically be added to your wishlist. The same goes when you view other people's profile, when you click on the item in their wishlist, you can click the add to wishlist link.

To make a questbar in your signature box, just go to tektek.org and click the questbar link and it will lead you to a page and tell you how to put questbar in your signature wink

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:37 pm
Hello i am a total newb. How do you subscribe to a thread?  

Duke_Azriel

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Aria_Knight_Lyrac

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:12 pm
Duke_Azriel
Hello i am a total newb. How do you subscribe to a thread?

In the thread, scroll all the way down, you'll see a button that says "Subscribe the Thread" click on it, and you'll have it on the Thread List.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:26 am
Thank you  

Duke_Azriel

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Duke_Azriel

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:04 am
Hi ummm... I just got a blue magical giftbox What do i do with it? Is it better to open it, leave it alone for now, or sell in the market?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:43 pm
Duke_Azriel
Hi ummm... I just got a blue magical giftbox What do i do with it? Is it better to open it, leave it alone for now, or sell in the market?

There's not a whole lot of good items in there, so my suggestion is to sell it in the market and earn yourself a quick gold and earn yourself 10K right off the bat.  

Aria_Knight_Lyrac

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Duke_Azriel

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:44 pm
Thank you again judgemaster  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games