Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Hearts and Spades (Open...WOO!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Look prettiful?
  HELL YAH!
  Nerps
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:14 pm
"You've been ignoring me longer than I thought.", Illiandrinn huffs jokingly. She continues to grin as she hums cheerily, "As I said earlier, the only way to travel between worlds is by Gumi Ship, but I'm not sure if there's one around at the moment."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:11 am
"Okay then, got any gum or whatever? We could use it to build our own ship, with blackjack, and hookers!" Virgil said excitedly and then paused. "On second thought, screw the whole thing." Virgil said, that ship would've been too sticky for those kinds of activities.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:52 pm
Drinn pulls a face as she responds, "Why would you want to screw any of that other than the hookers? Course, you probably wont want to screw those either, don't know where they've been after all."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:33 pm
"Exactly." Virgil said and then turned to Nero. "How'd you get here?" He asked simply.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:48 am
"I've got no idea but once we restore the worlds we'll know," Nero replied to Marx while staring at the two as they talked. He could not believe the choice the Keyblade had made in picking Virgil, but hey can't argue with a magical sword that could save the world. "I was wondering when you'd ask," Nero remarked to Virgil. "I of course came by Gummi ship the only safe way to travel from world to world. Well other than using dark portals but I'm sure none of us can do that," he said chuckling slightly.

Dante bounced off the ground harmlessly and landed on his feet. He readied Rebellion as a serious look crossed his face before exploding in a burst of demonic energy. Dante was close enough to Nero that should the wave of energy hit him it would throw him into a nearby wall. As the energy died down in Dante's place stood a humanoid and slightly reptilian form. (P.S. Devil Trigger.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:50 pm
Nero bounced off the wall and sighed. "Fine, but whoever's runs out first loses." Nero said and activated his own Devil Trigger, a blue spectral being appearing around him with Yamato in its right hand.

"So would you be able to take us to different worlds then?" Virgil asked simply.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:32 am
Dante smirked... or what would be the equivalent of smirking. "Of course," he said before charging forward with rebellion dragging behind him. As he neared Nero he swung the sword upwards in a wide arc intending to hit the demon into the air. Dante's hand was already starting to reach for one Ivory.

"Eventually," Nero remarked shortly. "But I thought we had to find your 'friends'?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:42 pm
Nero jumped back and surged forward, swinging both Red Queen and Yamato to attack Dante.

"Okay, then lets get to looking then." Virgil said simply and headed towards the Third District gate.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:35 pm
"He doesn't seem to focus on one thing for very long." marx said following.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:54 am
"That's what makes him so amusing.", Drinn informs 'Fluffy' with her Cheshire grin. She skips along behind Virgil, humming a cheerful tune.  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:03 am
Dante dropped the top half of his body down in a matrix like move to dodge underneath the scissor attack from Nero. He flipped the rest of his body around in an attempt to kick Nero in the chest. As he landed on his feet he pulled Ivory out of its holster the rest of the way and started firing on Nero with it. He put Rebellion back onto his spot on his shoulder and pulled out Ebony to double the fire power.

"I really wonder about that key sometimes..." Nero said laying his face on his hand.

(You know Dante and Nero have been using high powered attacks and Rins just been standing there not getting hit by any stray bullets or anything... SHES A NINJA!)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:55 pm
(sorry, I've been kinda busy and was waiting til you guys finished up your "sparing match" >.< )  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:57 pm
((Haha, no worries we'll end it soon. XD ))

Nero was kicked into the air, as soon as he was able he righted himself and began firing at Dante with Blue Rose and using Yamato to send blasts of energy at him.

"That's because when I was younger the doctors all said I had AD-ooh what's that?" Virgil asked, getting distracted by something shiny.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:53 pm
Marx looked at Nero, "If hes the key then you shouldn't doubt him. Being the key means that he will lead the way." He said looking at Virgil  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:23 pm
"Check it out, I found poptarts." Virgil called over cheerily waving the shiny package of toaster pastries around.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff