Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] The Hatching Grounds
[Mystery Hatching] A Mysterious Kind of Folk Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:13 pm
[Taking over for Teiha since they had to sleep!]

The Mystery Green 1 watched as her sister peeled off to Impress. The green continued to prance around the remaining Candidates, periodically racing past them, or zig-zagging through smaller groups. Ah, but it was a rush!

As she bolted past a group of them, the green suddenly skidded to a halt. Woah, woah, woah. Giving a triumphant little bugle, she turned right away, and launched herself directly in front of one of the Candidates who were right in front of the Stands.

She made sure she stopped short of toppling into the Stands, but she did kick up quite a bit of sand, and made quite a bit of commotion. There you are! Did you see how fast your Galensith ran? I bet I could out race any of my clutchmates, don't you think, RinisMine? And what about the Candidates I knocked down? Did you see? Did you? Did you? Will you come down please so that your Galensith can be with you at last The green creeled even as rainbows filled her eyes. She looked imploringly up at the girl, her excitement palpable, Impression already the biggest rush either dragon or rider would get. This was her moment, and the two of them were going to shine, from now on, and for always.

User Image

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:45 pm
IMPRESSION POST
Rinis- Apprentice Firelizard Breeder Western
Rinis was enjoying the Hatching as it neared its finish. Most of the hatchlings had paired off with their rider and moved off. One green had been racing among the candidates, and zig-zagging. Rinis laughed as the green skidded to a halt, kicking up a lot of sands. Some candidates were going to find themselves with a dust bath!

There was a moment that seemed to last forever. A voice reached into her head, much like Solouth did, but it wasn’t him and it was so much more. color=green]There you are! Did you see how fast your Galensith ran? I bet I could out race any of my clutchmates, don't you think, RinisMine? And what about the Candidates I knocked down? Did you see? Did you? Did you? Will you come down please so that your Galensith can be with you at last

Her flight of firelizards set up a wild chittering cacophony of excitement. Rinis turned shining eyes upon her weyrmate, with a wide grin. “Her name is Galensith!” She set the fair to perch on Solouth’s shoulders. “Bye Shalaera.” It was almost a sad farewell, for she’d never be a true breeder like Shalaera now.

Rinis jumped from her seat and skipped down the steps to reach the sands and her waiting green. “I did!” She assured Galensith. “I bet they didn’t appreciate it though,” she laughed. Yes. Together at last. The pair headed out to join the other new weyrlings.

Aukai Oceansoul
L’saen and Solouth

demon_pachabel
Shalaera

magnadearel

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:51 pm

All was quiet, except for the squabbling of a pair of dragonets. Yet if one listened hard enough, one could tell that they were fond of each other, in the manner of old friends. This was a fight they'd had many times before, and they each seemed to take some enjoyment from it.

Whatever he may have intended, it was very rude, you must admit, the blue said to the green, his gaze snapping with a hint of red, though only a hint. It was, at this point, mostly blue.

And he apologized, dear! You're being silly.

I am not, he snapped, being silly.

Then why are you standing around arguing with me instead of find Yours? she asked gently, nudging him with encouragement.

Bah. The blue peeled off, marching his way decisively through the Candidates until he stood before Astriana. Well then. If you're ready to leave, I am beginning to grow weary of this charade, my Astriana. Your Moratath is tired of putting up with all of these ruffians.

Even if he'd only had to put up with them for a moment.

User Image

With a gentle humor, the green left the spot where they'd argued mere moments before, coming at last to rest by a lad who had just been passed up by her bronze brother. My Marinel, won't you help me find the perfect slices of meat, dear? Your Shanath is quite hungry, after all. It would be a shame if all of my brothers and sisters finished without us!

User Image

Dea and #Teddy#
Thaliawen

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:53 pm
Kateleel was so caught up in the Impressions all around him and still mildly freaking out from all the blood on the sands that he didn't notice the quiet male until the dragon was literally at his feet. He glanced down as a gentle but confident voice filled his head, mismatched eyes widening as he realized just what color the hatchling at his feet was.

Bronze.

My dearest Kateleel. You have spent so long yearning for the stars that I wonder if you ever stopped to consider that you are a star. My star, the brightest star in my skies, forever and always. How could you have been a queenrider when you are so clearly Mine?

Kateleel stood with his mouth agape for a moment, a little shiver running up his spine at the reminder of what had happened last time he'd stood. But now with the small bronze before him speaking as if it were so obvious that Kateleel should have never worried, any and all lingering worries and fears disappeared from his mind and body with that shiver. Bronzes only chose male riders, after all.

"I-" He paused, his mouth bone-dry, and tried to swallow at least a tiny bit of saliva to get his mouth working again. But no words came even when he found his voice once more. Instead Kateleel fell to the sands, the robes only slightly protecting his knees from the heat, and he knelt before his partner as multi-faceted eyes swirled their promise.

I am yours, and you are Mine, my Kateleel. Will you join your Biralath now on the greatest adventure of all: life?

The rainbow was reflected in Kateleel's eyes as tears welled up in them, happiness and relief and joy and disbelief all fighting for dominance within his chest. Biralath was his missing piece, proof of who he was and what he had always been, and together they would fight for Pern and all that inhabited it.

"Yes," he said, his voice cracking a bit as he pulled Biralath to him, squeezing the dragon tightly in a fierce hug as tears fell onto his dark hide. The small dragon nuzzled Kateleel's neck, not at all bothered by the hunger tearing at his insides. He knew there had been worse pain within his chosen for much longer than he had endured thus far and he could wait a little longer if it meant His wouldn't feel that ache any more.

Kateleel managed to get himself together after a few minutes and as he wiped the tears from his cheeks with the sleeve of his robe, he smiled. It was the first time in a very long time that the action reached his eyes, for it had been years since he'd been truly happy. This was what he had been missing and now he was whole.

"Let's get you some food, Biralath," he said softly as he stood, rising from the sands a new man. One with confidence in who he was and what the future held now that Biralath was at his side. "Thank you," he added, his voice still a bit thick from emotion.

There's no need to thank me, Kat'eelMine, Biralath said gently as he pressed up against his rider's legs, curling around him like a feline, long tail winding around his ankle. I should be thanking you for being patient with me. There were so many others on the sands that I didn't wish to take away from their moment. That and the thought of parading around like some of his siblings had and causing a scene was a bit terrifying. He'd hate to be stared at for too long.  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:11 pm
Nikal - 19, he/him - & Green Tecuanith

< We would all be so happy to meet Yours, > Tecuanith added to the supporting chorus, < when you’re ready, sweet sister. She looks fierce. > Maybe it was easy to say that because she was getting what she wanted either way, but the green was earnest when she sent Felisath a mental touch of love. Not everyone was as ready as Tecuanith was to meet the world head on, and she knew this one liked her space. A seat at this table or that was a small thing in the grand plan, especially so soon after finding The One and knowing they’d have plenty of time together in class.

What had started off so unpleasant had quickly turned into a joyous occasion for her. Not only had she found her most hardworking and most loyal life partner, but her two most beloved sisters had praised her, welcomed her! They had even noticed her scars! Were Tecuanith a softer dragon, she might have wept with gratitude at what she had been given—only, she wasn’t soft. She hadn’t simply been given. She had taken, had risen to action, had been judged and aggrieved and thought terrible things of, but this! This made it worth everything.

Techanith’s eyes whirled with her passion and pleasure, and she sat taller, somehow both regal as her confidence projected but also assuaged of some unknown something in her hearts. < Won’t they? I’ll clean up when I’m finished eating, > she assured Yaguareth, when she wanted to say thank you.

And that was going to take a while, because when the Feast was brought up, oh! The ideas this green already had to make their entrance to the weyr at large. She might have waited for Zhaoruith’s thoughts, but why not seize the moment when she was basking in the glow of it all? < We should go together as a united front, > Tecuanith said as she chewed. < Present all our lovely green sisters as one, with us in the front so no rabble starts! > And she could spearhead it, flanked by best girls, and all eyes would be on them! Especially her!

On the other side of the bond Nikal felt another little knot in his heart undo itself. They were one and the same now, and the love the green felt for all her sisters seemed to smooth out his previous awkwardness. It roughed off the edges of what would have normally been a sardonic laugh.

“Definitely heard her, yeah. But shards, don’t remind me about meeting the family,” he groaned. On the one hand, he was absolutely ready to present or protect his beautiful girl; on the other, the weeping and smarmy comments about “oh of course I knew you’d find a dragon this time Nikal” and the hugging and echhhh. Although Aryale might actually have it worse...”Trade you?”

He ducked away briefly to let her meet with Dsharmira, looking for an oil bucket and brush. Definitely time to get that stuff off Tec; so help him, if her stubbornness to wear it got her wounds infected...On the pass back with items in tow, he paused by Kiri to say, “Nice to meet you,” in an attempt to be non-dickish for once. Despite his good memory, Nikal had never been good pairing faces with names. Hers wandered somewhere along the edge of recognition.

demon_pachabel

faesinger

Uta
shhh she’s fine more like apologies for Tec......

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:06 pm

Perhaps this had been the wrong time to join the other weyrlings at the feeding tables. For the conversation had turned, as they were wont to do, over to the subject of family. With a pang, Kallian stood there for a moment, holding Saheth in his arms. Then the dragonet booped his chin, reminding him that he would never again be alone, and he was able to walk forward.

What did it matter if other weyrlings had families to make a fuss over them? He had Saheth. And I am the only one your will ever need, beloved, the dragonet purred, nuzzling against him affectionately.

It was easier to take a place a little apart for the moment, however. He'd settled near Kiri, cutting up choice bits of meat into bite sized chunks for Saheth. The blue was enjoying the process quite thoroughly; he was fond of creature comforts, and a desire for food was at the forefront for the moment. My dear sisters, he crooned, pleased to see them all gathered so regally. What a sight they all made!

Not as beautiful as the one beside him, surely, but still splendid. Each of them a vision in their own way. If he was distracted from them by the sheer joy he felt in his rider, it could not be helped. Their bond was new, and quite close. The lad offered him a square of meat, which he accepted with grace and evident enjoyment.

Uta
faesinger
medigel
demon_pachabel
Tsunake
tatterpixie

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

Stygian Supernaut

Sparkly Husband

6,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:27 am
V'den of Brown Yoneth | Western | He/Him

Impression Post

For the span of a single breath, Vesden thought he'd had the misfortune of somehow angering the only aggressive hatchling left on the sands, then before he could even process the emotional shift tears were filling his eyes as the hatchling he'd just braced against touched his mind and he understood he was not being attacked but defended, understood he was the most precious thing the brown would ever call his own and no one touched what belonged to Yoneth.

VesdenMine! It is you whom I would die for!

And then those rainbow eyes turned on him, content now that His was beyond the reach of candy cane blue, and he forgot to breathe in the wave of emotion that engulfed him. How had he ever been afraid of this perfect being? How had he ever looked at any of the others who hatched before when this perfect little brown darling valued him- him! -so much?

Life might be a trial, but you make it worth living for me. You and I will do great things and no one will tear you away from your Yoneth. Not now. Not ever!

"Not ever." Vesden agreed, dropping to one knee. Gently he placed his palms on the brown's jaw and stroked his cheeks with his thumbs, like he would do with the runner foals back home, putting every ounce of reassurance he could muster into those words, needing the dragon to know they were the truest he'd ever spoken. "Not ever Yoneth, I love you."

And those words were a balm like nothing else had been these past few turns, maybe in all his turns. He was reeling, his chest felt like a dam had burst and he was distantly aware of tears falling freely as hugged Yoneth, His Yoneth, tightly to him, awash in the fiercest love he'd ever known or ever would again. He was wanted, every one of his flaws and insecurities was laid bare to his life mate and Yoneth respected him above any other human alive in spite of them. Vesden was enough, he was more than enough, he was everything.

He stayed like that a long moment, unable for once in his life to gather a coherent thought, until Yoneth finally protested, not without understanding, for he too had had a long tiring night.

I'm hungry, VesdenMine. You can love me while you feed me, unless you want forever to end with me starving between tonight.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:39 am
Shalaera - Bet tracking FINAL TALLY

T’tain bets that the first dragon to impress will be a blue. - Loss, Green

T’tain bets that the last dragon to impress will be a green.- WIN!

Shalaera bets that the first dragon to hatch will be a Green.- Win

Shalaera bets that the last dragon to hatch will be a Brown.- Currently losing, Bronze

---
Vosin bets Killakeeth has hidden at least 5 more eggs - LOSS (no hidden eggs)

Shalaera makes no counter bet. - All 5 eggs must hatch at time of the hatching (AKA can't be added on at time of Graduation)

----

Candidate Jaiyce bets that he will Impress a Bronze - loss

Candidate Jaiyce bets that Killakeeth will have TWO golds - win

Shalaera counters that Jaiyce will impress a Blue. - Win!

Shalaera has no counter bet for 2 golds. - loss

-----

Qiana bets Keleres will Impress a female dragon. - NULL

Qiana bets that more Western candidates will Impress than High Reaches. - Winning ( Current Total: 16 Western, 2 unaffiliated, 1 that does not have their Weyr listed anywhere I look, 6 HR) (I'm sorry I didn't update these totals, but there were like 5 more dragons and they were not gonna change this XD XD) - WIN

Shalaera bets that Keleres' female dragon will be amongst the last 7 to hatch. - NULL

Shalaera bets that more than half of the metallics in Killakeeth's clutch will impress Western candidates. - Win! (Running Total: 6 Metallics, 5 to Western)

-------

Onyx bets that Nyrida will Impress a female dragon. - NULL

Onyx bets that there will be at least one stands Impression. - Win

Shalaera bets that Nyrida will impress a dragon that hatched from the first 6 eggs.- NULL

Shalaera bets that the stands impression - or first one if there are multiple - will be to a character that identifies male. -Loss
---------

Jacquol bets she will impress a green. - WIN

Shalaera is betting Jacquol's green will be between 22-24' (AKA 'Average' on the size chart)- WIN (23')
---------

Astriana bets that there will be at least two whites in the clutch. - LOSS

Astriana changes her second bet to impressing a blue - Win!

Shalaera bets the first white to hatch - if there are multiples - will be female. - Null

Shalaera bets that Astri will impress the dragon that hatches very middle of all the babies. If for some reason there is an even number, sucks to be her. - This only counts for PC eggs that hatch, not NPCs at Graduation - Loss
----
Taiena has bet that Nikal will impress. - Win!

Shalaera has bet it will be a brown. - Lose!
---
Rinis has bet that more than half of the greens in the clutch will impress boys. - Loss (8/14 female)

Shalaera bets that for every boy over half that impresses green, a girl will impress blue or brown. Ex. There are 6 greens and 5 impress to boys. That means 2 browns-or-blues impressed to a girl. - NULL
----
Dhawsn bets that there will be more male-identifying candidates on greens - Loss (8/14 female)

Nikal bets Veikel will get a dragon - Lose

Shalaera bets that at least 1/3rd of the boys that impress greens - if over half - are from High Reaches. - NULL

Shalaera bets Nikal will impress. - Win!
------

Adi bets that at least one blue will have an adult length of 31+ feet. - Loss!

Shalaera bets at least one blue will be 23' - Win!

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:12 am
Candidate Aelyx

And like that, it was over. Her heart hurt, but pride for her beloved had to outweigh her newfound fears and sadness. Time to leave the sands, "And now it's over....C'mon....Let's...." Time to go get in to the Gather clothes until the feast. She had her lovely pink dress, and the green silk wraps to go around it. She had to look her best for her Rider.

Wren of Bronze Nimrath

The pair made their way in to the feeding area, both so terribly sure that they were the image of the hour. Look at them. They were beautiful~. Wren's attentions were wholly on his Hatchling, however, who was providing him little tidibits about one sibling or another. It wasn't until at last they were settled and Wren began to feed him that Nim revealed his master plan of where he'd steered the pair of them, Oh, Damisath~ Did you see the curious chaos that happened afteer you left?~ It was so delicious. Who else would he go to but his twin Brown~? He'd shared an egg with the other.

sariraii

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:48 am
Marinel was relieved when the bronze passed him by. He hadn’t wanted to open THAT can of worms with his brother. Or Killakeeth. She’d always insisted he’d Impress well, but he’d always been sure she’d been biased due to their long term friendship.

A pair of squabbling dragonets were left on the sands. There were so many candidates left, he wondered who’d they choose. They seemed to be close. Almost like an old weyrmated pair; did they really enjoy arguing? He was surprised when the blue came right up to Astri then. It was unmistakable. “Congratulations!” He beamed. He was glad she’d found him on the sands. Had they become friends? He wasn’t sure. He didn’t think they were enemies any longer.

Who would the green choose? All eyes were on her. She was moving! Oh.

Oh.

The last egg indeed. He found some humor in Killakeeth’s earlier encouragement.

“Yes, of course,” he said. He looked between his dragon—Shanath—and his girlfriend—Kel—and rubbed the back of his neck. This was going to be hard. “I always pictured us going to the feast, dancing and drinking. This was unexpected.” He gave her a baffled smile. Now he had two Everything’s. “See you at the feast?”

Marinel—what did he call himself now, he’d have to decide—led Shanath to where the hatchlings were eating. “I’m sure they haven’t eaten all of it.”

Dea and #Teddy#

medigel

Shinosbee
Mention of Dolly

magnadearel

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Stygian Supernaut

Sparkly Husband

6,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:02 pm
V'den of Brown Yoneth | Western | He/Him

"Right enough, Yoneth. I'm not about to starve you before you've had your first meal." V'den laughed through his tears and wiped his eyes (and his nose, ew) on his once pristine white sleeve, now stained with tears and sand and drying blood that was definitely not his or Yoneth's. He couldn't remember the last time he had laughed genuinely at anything, when had he gotten so dour? How funny it was that this somber little dragon, one who'd mauled a handful of people, was the one to put him more at ease than he'd been in turns.

The two of them turned and left the sands, Yoneth walking just a few steps ahead. V'den would have to get used to this guarding. Really they might have to work on the possessiveness all together because at the moment of impression it had been overwhelming, but it was endearing and it was such a boost to his confidence to be so highly regarded by such an amazing creature.

V'den could sense the red flecks in Yoneth's eyes without having to look at him and he immediately knew why; that was a very crowded table and he did not like the idea that they were all near the food he needed to live. He reassured the brown, there was enough meat left for ten Yoneths and he would have as much as he could fit in his belly even if someone had to run off and butcher more. V'den would never, ever let him go without anything.

The rider glanced around for a moment until he spotted a relatively peaceful spot for them and found Yoneth trotting off to claim it before he could even tell him what he intended, trusting that his rider had the food situation handled after all. Bemused at this new ease of communication with another being, he shook his head and headed to gather a knife, bucket and a good share of meat.

"His name is Yoneth." V'den said, the gentle smile on his face offering just the hint of an apology.

That is V'den and he's Mine. I finally found him with all of you out of the way. Yoneth decided to broadcast this as he sat in their spot chewing one bit of nearly dried blood he could reach off his hide, and V'den wasn't quite sure if it was directed at his siblings, the other candidates (not candidates anymore, he corrected himself) or both.

He knew there might be some still wary of the brown after what had happened when he hatched, and maybe they should be because Yoneth was certainly not sorry for what he'd done; they shouldn't have been in his space. He didn't want to make enemies at Western, particularly not of those who would be his wingmates someday, but if there was any fallout from Yoneth's tantrum (the dragon bristled at the term but accepted it was apt enough) he would deal with it later.

Quote:
Feel free to hear Yoneth. I'm not sure who all is engaged with the feeding tables so no quotes.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:56 pm
Lesta — IMPRESSION POST

Lesta was among those who hadn’t answered that outgoing blue’s call, and when a whole slew of dragonets went to their lifemates over there, Impressions happening within seconds of each other, she had no choice but to admit to herself that she was painfully jealous. She regretted holding back. Yet… whether she threw herself forward or held herself back… it always seemed to be the wrong choice. Just another mistake in a long line of mistakes.

When one of the many green hatchlings came near, Lesta made a heroic effort to wrangle her thoughts and emotions for the little one’s sake—to the point of actually turning away, as if the dragon might see it all writ right there on her face. There’d already been enough upset that night. She didn’t want to be the cause of any more.

Are you hiding, my Lesta?

The lid on that box full of trepidation she’d locked away at the beginning popped open without warning. Lesta jerked back to face the baby, then looked from side to side, as if afraid someone was watching, and judging. Surely the little dragon had meant to speak to someone else. If you are, I don't mind, but I'm not very good at sneaking, so we can't play hide and seek. Was this…? Could it really be…? What about High Reaches? What about Lestenna? Her mind was awash in numerous rapid thoughts of unfinished business, even the faint, foolish hope of somehow earning the regard of a man who had placed himself beyond her reach, a man whom she never wanted to see again, and yet longed for with an ache she couldn’t even begin to describe. Your Auratath is hungry, and wants to see everyone else! Let's go play, okay?

And that's when Auratath joined Lesta inside her own head, as if her rainbow gaze itself was reaching out and wrapping her up in waves of love and joy unlike anything she'd ever felt. Even the sweet rapture of her first love, or the fiery frenzy of a goldflight were a couple of sneezes in the presence of an all-consuming tornado.

How did she ever imagine that she could be satisfied with looking into the eyes of a mere man? Auratath was with her, their minds so closely intertwined that it was as if they shared a single body—yet she was also there in front of Lesta, she was real and felt so, so perfect in her embrace. Her sobs were loud and vehement against Auratath’s neck; the pain of a lifetime of hurts and failures leaving her body in a swift, fervent burst that lasted only a few moments.

It was a new woman who stood up afterward, straight and tall for the first time in turns, before stooping quite suddenly again so that she could cradle that beautiful green head in her arms, laughing as she pressed her cheek against Auratath’s.  

Teiha

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:23 pm
Vosin/Gold Killakeeth
That was it. The last three hatchlings quickly paired off and the sands were empty except for a few blood stains and numerous broken shells. Vosin headed down to the sands and stood silently, gazing over the empty and quiet sands of hope. Until next time.

Well done. Simple, yet so full of emotion. They had done well. Every egg had hatched, including some ‘extra’ surprises. Vosin smiled, remembering the twins. Every hatchling had found their rider and none had gone between. There had only been one death. The pair headed out to view all the new hatchlings.

It was a good hatching. Killakeeth rumbled contentedly. She was happy and yet sad. The gold reached out to one particular new weyrling. My congratulations Marinel. I apologize she wasn’t the bronze I promised you. However, I am pleased that you found your partner from among my children. Well done Shanath, you have chosen a good rider.

Thaliawen
Mari!

Candidate Omurntas Western
And just like that it ended. The last two greens and blue picked out their humans and moved off to be fed. He put his chin down to his chest for a moment to think about everything he had just experienced. It was novel and he would really take some time to think it over. But now, he heard rumors of a feast being prepared.

He glanced at Aelyx as she spoke, then nodded. Yes it was time to leave these hot sands. Omurntas headed off to get ready for the feast.

Rinis- Apprentice Firelizard Breeder Western
She was among some of the last few to lead her dragon from the hot sands and to her first meal. Rinis was bursting with joy that the little green had called her down from the stands. She approached the feeding table with a wide grin for her fellow riders.

Galensith pranced along beside her rider, then burst in onto the scene. Boom baby! Who’s ready for the party to get started?! This green was ready to Live. It. Up!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:39 pm
Vosin/Gold Killakeeth
The pair moved further out from the hatching tunnel to survey the new weyrling all out and about. It was a lively group. Killakeeth stepped forward to address her offspring. Well done my young dragons. Each of you has chosen an outstanding young person who will make you a perfect rider in due time. I know each of you will spread your wings wide and make Western Weyr proud! Congratulations to you and your new riders!

Vosin stepped forward to stand in front of Killakeeth. “I too offer my congratulations to all of the new riders we have and your young dragons. You have been admitted into an elite class. Expectations will be high and the work might be hard, but we have something no other has. The other perfect half to yourself. Cherish them. Nurture them. For we are, The Dragonriders of Pern!”  

magnadearel

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:24 pm
Impression Post

He wasn’t sure who had led him towards the edge of the sands where the rest of the healers had been gathering those who had been wounded. The wound on his arm had at least stopped bleeding as Tristram pulled off the mess of bandages that Midais had attempted to put on himself earlier. As the healers worked he sat there in the sands, blinking unfocused at the rest the rest of the white robed group as blurry figures of dragonets weaved in and out. There was some hope from him that no one else would end up among the injured, he felt horrible enough someone had lost their own life during this one.

MidaisMine, are you quite all right? Don't worry, I'll save you!

A voice chimed as Midais looked to the man still wrapping up his arm.

“What?” The healer however gave him a confused look before continuing on with his work, nearly finished as something bounded up next to the ginger. A warm nose pressed against his good arm giving a nuzzle as the voice chimed in again this time Midais looked down.

Your Pantanath is right here now, and no one will ever hurt you, ever again!

A pair of rainbow eyes gazed back up to the freckled man, a sweet expression spreading across his face as he pulled both arms to wrap around the bronze dragonet ignoring the pain from the freshly bandage wound. The bronzes’ nose nuzzled his neck as the sensation of hunger slowly started to creep between them both.

M’ismine we will protect everyone yes! Right after we eat, I’m sorry to trouble you so soon. His tail wrapped around Midais’ waist as he struggled to get to his feet, at least the feeling of almost fainting was completely taken over by joy and hunger.

”Let’s go get you fed my little knight.”  
[IC RP] The Hatching Grounds

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces