Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply ⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡
The Daily Rewards and Bumping Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

06/17
  +1
View Results

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2024 9:17 am
pentical torn
Hello!!! New to this! New player and never been in a guild before I'm excited!!!

hello and welcome to the guild! great to have you! im a lil crazy busy this week but i look forward to end of next weekend being able to be around more hanging out! make yaself at home!!

off to work on the other house to flip. still got a week. woooo... wahhh lol i miss being home! hf ya'll!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:49 am
pentical torn
Hello!!! New to this! New player and never been in a guild before I'm excited!!!

Heyy welcome! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
We have a fair few recent threads that are gamey and quizzy which is a fun place to start, feel free to look around and chime in User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:08 pm
Loving that we're getting more new ppl and aaron that avatar is fabulus! we got the livingroom painting done and got the tile glue heat gunned and scraped off kitchen floor.. we dont have enough adhesive to put in the shower surround but it was a productive day! gonna play some rock band with the bf b4 i crash cya'll in the mornin!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2024 8:58 am
welp.. we up to sunday. 4 days to go and sell dis house..lort lort lets go paint some junk! ya'll have a fabulus day!  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

BadBoyHalo

Dapper Vampire

9,600 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:04 am
rofl

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:45 am
biggrin  

pentical torn

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:28 pm
Sunday funday!
Been working all day selling shiny things to clueless boyfriends xp
Tyy Rydia User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I love the silly mask cause it makes a more versatile base while still technically being a gambino zombie User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The valentines look is so cute!

Been obsessively watching this TV show Below Deck, reality show about the crew working on a charter yaught.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:00 pm
So many new people! Hello! rofl I survived the week, busy weekend relaxing and building more stuff xp Looks like everyone is doing something fun which is awesome! Hope yall are ready for Monday wahmbulance  

SummerWind007

Night Citizen

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:44 am
i'm so not rdy for monday gonk was stressing out yesterday looking for bathtub glue and some wallpaper for the top edging above surround cuz its a little short and we got into a fender bender trying to get thru intersection navigating with google maps at night in the rain. just dinged door. noone hurt thank goodness but we just went home after that.

but its a new day. we gonna try again! hangin in there. lovely seeing all the new ppl!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:37 am
I effed up so bad yesterday. i'd been having browser crashes occassionally and disk write errors and a rattling in my pc and i just decided to reseat everything. and brain farted and messed with the cpu. and didnt latch it down when i reattached and reglued the cpu fan to it and it didnt connect right and fried my motherboard. at least 3 and 4 slot ram which means no workie. bf has a new one in mail to get here yesterday. bro letting me use his laptop. but i was a hot mess between that and worried bout house..

in better news we have house listed everywhere to sell now and we have a couple very interested ppl so. maybe it'll all work out. gmorning you lovely ppl. its so nice to see a new guild request when i log on. ya'll feel free to tell us more about yaselves and welcome! gday!

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:18 am
Ayooo
Had a bit of a wifi disaster yesterday, managed to reset poll but it utterly died by time I tried submitting post.

Spent the day wrapping the bfs gifts for valentines and generally taking it slow cause I'm off work.
Still been doing my Fable run through, finished main campaign and on to the lost chapters User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh damn Rydia that's such a pain User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., hopefully you get new parts fast nothing worse than a main rig being on the fritz.
Even though I'm reasonably ok with IT and have built a computer before, I still use tradesmen most of the time so I have someone to blame if something goes wrong User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
BadBoyHalo rolled 20 100-sided dice: 76, 94, 42, 63, 51, 35, 30, 78, 66, 84, 68, 96, 73, 6, 29, 32, 16, 92, 90, 44 Total: 1165 (20-2000)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:13 am
bump

BadBoyHalo

Dapper Vampire

9,600 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250

AugustinDeMirval

Clean Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:18 am
gaia_gaiaplat gaia_gaiaplat gaia_gaiaplat  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2024 1:16 am
bump emotion_bigheart

BadBoyHalo

Dapper Vampire

9,600 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games