Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Riku Academy! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oooops i forgot to add a poll...
  angelic added one for me *huggles*
View Results

Rester.R

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:10 pm
"uh... uhh......" Rester looked from the attacker to Yumi. SUddenly he sank into the ground. When he was 10 metres under, he said, "That was unexpected." He then pressed a control on hehis screwdriver and the robot bounced back to life again. He had reprogrammed it. It turned to Yumi. "Threat on sclae:9.9 Terminate immiediatly. Detroy. Deplaare. Destroy."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:29 am
Ryu put his palm on a tree, the branch grabbed the fake Yumi and destroyed it "unexpected my foot! You should've known about it if you didn't skip classes...IDIOT!" She said angrily at him "...and you said we were idiots" Joey said "and whatever it is you programmed in that robot nothing will happen cause I have a little secret that you don't know" Ryu said. Ray walked towards him "...And will you stop acting like a wuss?! You've been thinking about yourself! You wuss!" he said hitting Rester on the head.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rester.R

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:16 pm
Suddenly something starnge happened. Rester began to melt. M-E-L-T. When it reached his eyes, his cannon went crazy and shot all over the place. "Hey, what the-?" said TAct. He was hit in the stomach. "OWW! Hey, cut that out!" Rester immediately seized fire. "Uhh..... start." said TAct. Rester shot. "STOP!" he stopped. "HHuh? Starnge. Rester, shoot your self." Rester aimed his cannon right at himself and shot. He exploded into 4 pieces. "OMFG!!!!!" Tact ran to Rester. "Hey, whats this?" he pulled out a score board from Resters leg. "OKay, now this is just weird. It's not funny anymore, buddy drop the act!!!" He screamed. Nothing. "I dont get it. ONly the nerve system of his eye, plus all living membranes occuring within should be mechanical. Not his leg!" He threw Rester away and then payed attention to the robot. "Hmmm. Hey, this is great stuuf! SImple, yet affective." He dropped a wrench on his foot. "OWW! ANyway, this stuff is actually very simple machinery. If REster wanted it made, he would have used adamant, and the guns? No barrels. It would be better." HE looked at Rester. "I have my suspicion on my buddy ol pal, now..." he said. "If he did set up a robot to destroy us, then why build a replica of himself to destroy it?" Then it hit him. "SILENCER! We haven't delt with him for a long time. How long? Hmm... about 3 weeks." He turned to Ray. "If you were a mechanical whizbrain, then how long would it take to build a replica of Yumi, plus a war robot? I mean, he is probably a whizbrain, Rester has enough practice with his eye, but SIlencer here has a whole arm!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:25 pm
Ray sighed "Okay let me get this straight to you 1. WE don't care about the freakin' replica 2. We'll deal with Silencer later 3. I am not a whizbrain but I am older than you and I know much more things in history than you and finally 4. Who the hell do you think you are talking to me like that and-" Ray was about to finish his staement when he's been cut off by Yumi.

She let out a soft sigh "so what are we going to do?" Ryu said "I have an idea" she said she whispered to Ray, Ryu and Joey about her plan "good idea...but do you think it might work?" Ray asked "maybe" she replied.

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rester.R

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:09 pm
"WHat? WHat?!" said Tact, trying to eavesdrop. "WHat plan? WHat work?"

Meanwhile, Rester combed through the streets with a cloak on him. "WHew, that was a close one." he said. "But I have to stay hidden for now. Scanning myself like that, I figured it could happen, so making a replica while at it was a good part on my plan. But where did that robot come from? They were banned from our planet 200 years ago! SUrely no one could have a brain to do that and-" Rester stopped. He had just remembered a unpleasant memory. His father was the chief of mechanics while his planet was at war. "COuld it possibly be-?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:37 pm
Yumi draws on the soil, she drew a six pointed star then a big circle around, in the circle she wrote on the top, in kanji 'Red Pheonix', then at the buttom 'Blue Dragon', at the right 'Black Tortoise', then at the right 'White Tiger' and at the center of the star, she wrote Rester's name

"If we have to force him to come with us, so be it..." she said, grinning as she puts a doll that looks a bit like Rester at the center of the star "now to pay him back with all the hardships I did, I healed him and helped him and he's still not content, well...now I guess he should be cause I worked hard for this day..." she said twitching.

Ray pulled tact's collar to stand back from Yumi "You shouldn't go too near... We'll have our chance as soon as possible" he said. Yumi raised her hand "Mighty Tiger! Teleport him to the kingdom of the red phoenix!" she said, as blinding light came.

The light went to Rester, it started to suck him from under ground, teleporting him to the Kingdom of king Riku. Yumi glanced at them, smiling "We should go to where Rester's going as well..." she said, teleporting them (including her) to the kingdom of the Red phoenix.

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rester.R

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:28 am
((COuld you please stop being defeaning? As in, stop trying to make MY charries do this, and that... please? sweatdrop Oh, and not that im insulting you about this, but i kinda guessed with a deja vu feeling that tif I just l;eft Rester in the open, you would make him come to you! 3nodding ))

Rester coughed up dsut. "Omfg..... what the hell?" He stood up. Below him was something different.... "hmm... interesting...." He slid down a hill to the bottom of the forest he had landed in. It was strange. 3 seconds he adapted to this place, and yet, what is that? He looked at it closer. It looked just like a shuttle ship or something. These people were loding boxes and crates on it. "WAit I know who did this...." He crunched his knuckles and began to seeth. "STupid idiots. DOn't they know I have my own matters to attend to? " He pretended to be Joey. "I don't care about AIlencer right now! I have to help Yumi!" ANd then he pretended to be himslef. "Well, fine, I don't need your stupid help! Go away! But noooo.... you won't help me with my matters, and you're forcing me to help you with ypours? Omg, thats the mot selfish act I've ever seen......" He walked toweard the ship. He noticed that it just wasn't being loaded, but that the more weight it carried, the more lighter it was. "WHat are they carrying in that thing? Helium?" said Rester. "SWAit, am I stupid. I've been on this planet to long. Its got to be mesmos! CUrrency from a long time past on my planet. But what the hell do they nned it for? ANd more importantly, how did they get it? This is getting wacky. But right now, I need some help. But there is no one I can turn to now. Sure, I COULD just ask Yumi, I WOULD ask Yumi, and i WAS going to aks her, but its too late now. If she wants to tangle me into her matters, then I have no choice. IF I come for help, she will drag me away. WHat can I do? Theres even a chance shes actually a ptrogrammed robot? A 0.1% chance. Still. Its too late for that now. I dont frikon care if they hate me for this but I have no choice." He went and hopped onto some open boxes, anfd felt himself being dumped onto a metal floor. "Off we go,, boss, its all loaded!" he heard one of them say. It went flying.

Tact whistled. "Where are we?" he asked. "Wait, thats a dumb question, were in the... kindom of the red phoneix." he said. "But what is this place?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:16 pm
Name: Lunar
Side: (Good, Evil or None O.O) Good
Race: Half Dragon/ Half Human
Weapons: (max. is 5 weapons) His Claws, His Flaming Breath, Spell Book
Courses: (max. 10 courses) Summoning, Shape Shifting, Spell Casting, Mind Control, Element Control, Swordsmanship
Appearance: His human form has spiky green hair, a red shirt with a green dragon, red pants with spell symbols, and green shoes, his dragon form is a green dragon with red spikes on the spine.
Personality: Kind, Friendly, but when angered goes crazy.
Bio: Lunar is a new student of Riku academy. He was accused of killing the queen of his town, therefore being banned. He wandered around until he found Riku academy, where he studies and hones his skills.
Dorm: #100  

lunarmoon82

lunarmoon82

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:20 pm
"Hmm, what should I do, seems like there's no one here... I guess I'll go to my summoning class..."

Lunar thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:21 pm
((Yesh I'm sorry...))
"I feel negative feelings..." Yumi said, feeling a bit nervous "listen, if Rester doesn't come here, then how the heck will he know where his brother is?" Ray said folding his arms, Yumi sighed "Yeah I guess you're right, the king does know almost everything" she said "Even the relationship of those guys?" Joey asked "not everything exactly, we wanted Rester to come so that he'll know where his brother really is" Ryu said then Yumi continued "but it return, we also have to bring you here, Joey"  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Wicka_the_Undead

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:13 am
Vennez awoke the next morning breezy and ready for his next lesson which was element control and was being held out in the courtyard where they had set up four different features fore the four different elemants water, earth, fire and wind.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:28 am
"Time to get out of this crate!" Rester kicked the llid open, and a whole lott mesmos popped out. "Wow! There must be over a million mesmos hjere alone!" Said Resterr, bugg eyed. He then looked up and stared, shocked. There were at least more then a thousand more boxes in front of him. "BOSS! We're going down! SDOmethings pulling us down!" he heard then. SUddenly, Rester knew who was on this ship. They were monsters that were banished. They are lighter then air, and so is mesmos. SO this ship wasn't meant for cargo. So him on the ship was bringing it down. He heard a ship door open. "WE HAVE A STOWAWAY!" yelled an alien. Omg.

Tact froze. "i think I know where SIlencer is...." he said. He just saw SIlencer walk out in the open. But why didn't anyone elsesee him? He disapperaed all of a sudden. "STrange........"

Silencer walked with his head to the ground. He could see the palace in the distance.He had matters to discuss with this king. He went 3 steps awya from the palace, and some guards showed up. "Oh go away..." said SIlencer. "I am a personal guest of the king himself...." the guards looked at each other. One pulled out a list. "Name?" it asked. "SIlencer." "Right this way, sir."

(( 4laugh Thank you! ANd for sdome reason, I always seem to spell SIlencer like this. SIlencer.))  

Rester.R

Wicka_the_Undead

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:36 am
The lesson began when the all the other children stopped talking and settled down. Then three teachers one ofter the other proceeded out from a door on the opposite side of the courtyard and line up in front of the awating students. 'Welcome class' said a tall, young looking women who seemed to be the head honcho of the elemental class. On the right hand side of her was a stout, fat man with a bristly beared and very thick rimmed glasses supported by a button nose. On her left was a very old, sickley women whose lips looked liked she just sooked on a very sour lemon. Her hair was tied up in a very tight bun at the back of her head and her hands clasped together at the fingers. ' Now class' said the young women eventually 'You will be split up into four groups and will move around the elment areas during this lesson and will be shown some very simple spells to control the four different elments' she said pointing with her fingers to the four different areas.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:53 am
Vennez was put into a group of some giggling girls and some robust, strong looking boys. 'oh i wonder what element we will get first' gleefully said a tall girl in his group who was confering with her fellow girls still all gigling gleefully. ' I hope we don't start off with WIND because it's all namby pamby and boring' boomed a large well-muscled boy to his imediate right while the rest of his cohorts laughed haughtily. ' What bunch of gits' said Vennez glaring incoherantly at the gang of boys. ' Well now' said the old, sickly witch ' we are going to start of with the element of fire and no one get any ideas, alright' she said eyeing the large gang of boys who were sniggering. ' now i will first show yo how to call forth fire when there is none about you' she egstingushed every known fire emmiter from the surrounding area including the large bowl of blazing fire wich lay in front of them. 'Now i want you all to repeat after me while pointing your hand towards the ground'. They all did as she requested and began to recite the incantation for the summons of fire. ' Silena ferio peronas ignita' they rang together and a blaze of fire erupted from the ground beneath them and a few girls screamed and ran back towards the the center of the courtyard some boys lost there footing and fell over but Vennez and a small freckled faced boy didn't and the techer praised them and went over to the other boys and girls and frowned at them and told them to ocus more like Vennez and according to what she sadi the ithr boy's name was Emanuel.  

Wicka_the_Undead

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:07 am
((You do biggrin ))

"Anyway...what happened while I was gone?" Joey asked, The two, Ryu and Ray shrugged "curiosity killed the cat you know..." Yumi replied "TELL ME!!!" shout Joey "okay...okay... While they were looking for you, some people sacrificed their lives in order to find you, they think of you as a symbol of happiness. When they were looking for you, a lot of bad luck and misfortune came and many people perished, especially those mothers who sacrificed themselves for their children and those who got mysteriously illed..." she explained.

Joey was a bit guilty because of this "so many people died just because of me..." he said, Ray and Ryu glared at him "so you were responsible for my mother's death!!! Why don't you hang yourself!" the both said, Joey teared up (like this: crying ) Yumi hit both of them "do you wanna die?" she asked with a bulging vein on her head.

*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games