Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
+[O]+ ~Vent, Rave, & Rant~ +[K]+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dont you just hate it when.....
  *oh i think you know*
View Results

Le_Meep

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:17 pm
i hate how Bi-Polar guys can be jerk-offs!!!! U:<  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:33 pm
i hate when there is a lady next door that murdered her boyfriend with a kitchen knife and hasnt went to jail or prision yet after 2 years.. though they jump on people that takes soemthing out of a trashcan and call them felony thefts.. retarded cops. scream scream scream  

lilymoon000

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:19 pm
Today's no doubt school related rant: Chorus.

Chorus...I'm fine with it.
But it's the damn dress codes.

WINTER CONCERT:
GIRLS: White shirt, black pants/skirt, black socks, black shoes.

Yeah.
I'm SURE the audience will be looking at our feet.
Like, 2/3 of the chorus on the 2nd or 3rd rows. YOU CAN'T SEE THEIR FEET.

And what's with the black socks?
MY PANTS ARE COVERING MY SOCKS AND PART OF MY SHOES.

NEW YORK TRIP:
Basically, our concert attire.

I don't want to wear these stupid shoes to New York!
D< THE DAMN THINGS WON'T EVEN TIE THAT WELL!

HOMEWORK:
Every teacher I have that DOES give out homework DID.

-Reading: Label what type of character each character is.
-Math: If you didn't finish it, finish the review sheet
-Geography: List what you learned about Australia these past few weeks and what you still want to know.
-English: Revise the essay based on the teacher's feed back. DUE THURSDAY. (8D At least it's not due TOMORROW)
-Science: Get quiz signed and read 1.2 actively.

My responses:

-Reading: Easy, done in class
-Math: Quickly done for smart people like me, but STILL.
-Geography: Quickly done if you have notes with you.
-English: Revisions. I mean, due Thursday but really, people want to get it out of the way. This takes a while depending on how much you wrote.
-Science: Signing: Easy. Reading: Takes a bit.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MOM:
My hair is dirty. SO WHAT? I'm FAR from the front row of seats who would be able to notice.
Tie the thing infront. ...Who gives a f**k if you can see the stupid thing? If it's in the back, it doesn't matter because WHO WILL SEE IT?
Keep your hair behind your shoulders, or it'll look messy. Once again, who gives a f**k? It's a stupid SCHOOL thing. It's not television or something important. IT. DOESN'T. MATTER.

I swear, I HATE THIS WHOLE CONCERT/FIELD TRIP CRAP.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:46 pm
Yeah. So pretty much every girl at this school is GORGEOUS and it's really hard to compete.

I was putting on a dress tonight and it wouldn't zip up. scream cry  

Lily the Pink

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:47 am
Lyss was supposed to have a concert tonight, one of the pieces being conducted by the conductor.

School was closed.

Lyss is uber pissed, 'cause now she has to wait 'till after Christmas break to do this concert.

Lyss is already sick of the damn music, especially this really slow song called "Balladair."

....Lyss wants chocolate now. -shifty eyes-

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:33 pm
It's damn cold outside...the snow that came a week ago is still here!

We're supposed to have this huge earthquake in February (7.0), but since it's effin Utah, they aren't prepared and it's predicted to kill 6,200 and injure 90,000. gonk

I have 4 finals to take...by Wednesday.  

Lily the Pink

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:39 am
Every single fecking WoW realm is down right now. D:< I can't feed my sick pathetic habit!! burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:20 am
I'm 18 and my mom asks where i'm going at 3pm ON A SUNDAY!!! cause apparently i'm going to do something bad... scream  

ZippoDemon

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:21 am
ZippoDemon
I'm 18 and my mom asks where i'm going at 3pm ON A SUNDAY!!! cause apparently i'm going to do something bad... scream

If you're living in the house still. She has every right to know. Get over it.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:30 am
Teh Dana
ZippoDemon

true, but i still feel like i got jipped in the parent lottery. cause all my other friends can come and go as they please and i need to be tracked like a stray dog  

ZippoDemon

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:43 am
ZippoDemon
Teh Dana
ZippoDemon

true, but i still feel like i got jipped in the parent lottery. cause all my other friends can come and go as they please and i need to be tracked like a stray dog

Oh please. She's just asking where you're going. It's not gonna kill you. I really doubt she's like "OMG WHERE THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING!?!?!"

Seriously though, she's your parent don't dump on her acting like she's the worst mom in the world. Just because you have to answer about where you're going and having a *gasp!* curfew. I know people who'd love to have her over their's. If all that's ticking you off is the fact you have to answer about where you're going and she's making you follow house rules.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:53 am
Teh Dana
ZippoDemon
Teh Dana
ZippoDemon

Oh please. She's just asking where you're going. It's not gonna kill you. I really doubt she's like "OMG WHERE THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING!?!?!"

Seriously though, she's your parent don't dump on her acting like she's the worst mom in the world. Just because you have to answer about where you're going and having a *gasp!* curfew. I know people who'd love to have her over their's. If all that's ticking you off is the fact you have to answer about where you're going and she's making you follow house rules.

Your parents house your parents rules.

Get a job and get your own place. You should count yourself lucky that your parents are letting you live with them after 18. As soon as I hit 18 I was kicked out and I had no choice but to join the army. So you did not get jipped in the parent lottery.  

angel_half82
Crew

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:53 am
When I turned 18 things were still pretty much the same. It wasn't until I graduated high school that my parents stopped with curfews and the asking and whatnot. I'm lucky enough to save almost a grand by living at home while I'm in my first 2 years of college.

And I usually still tell my parents where I am going, or at least call them. Because I know they love me and they'll be worried, and devastated if something happened to me. =)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:10 am
i hate being 17 and out of high school >.< and im to young for collage. it sucks.  

xXxSandraxXx

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:13 am
Wow, you are young. X| Wait, how are you too young for college? ..You have to be 18 before you can get admitted??  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games