Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
New? READ THIS FIRST! ~The NEW Introduction Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introduce yourself
  And read the info!
View Results

Chocolii

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:40 am
!!!{["OH SNAP! ONOES! OMG! AAAGH!"]}!!!

Ello~~ xD <3
I'm CoonChan! I'm from Korea, and... I live in China. A lot of koreans do. >3
Anyhoo, I'm really poor, and I had to sell my Rainbow Mushroom to get a guild for my B/C shop, which just opened and isn't very popular... Yet. xD
Oh, and if you were just wondering, Rainbow Mushroom is the name of my Celebrity date, who is sold ATM. D:

FOO X 0

!!!{["I DROPPED MY KEY DOWN THE DRAIN!"]}!!!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:26 am
i was just accepted so i guess that makes me new huh. haha. well the name is mike but most poeple call me batman, for why i have no clue. anyway hope i meet lots of freinds.  

B47m4n

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:29 am
Do you have a utility belt?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:34 am
actualy yes i do i made it my self....because i have that kinda time and i love getting looks when i ware it into my town. xd  

B47m4n

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:04 am
What's in your utility belt?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:27 am
ive got everything from a home made batarang, to a belt buckle with the bat symble on it.. haha yes yes im a dork but its ok. its what im known for. mrgreen  

B47m4n

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:26 pm
It is batman. eek Do you have a batcave too?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:15 pm
i'm Tim, age 17 (18 on March 16), and i started my gaia account on January 8 (please don't shoot me with the lazers). i don't talk much for introductions because i do my talking in the forums. so i'll see you there. by the way, one of my dad's friends is called batman.  

moneybags17

lilanight

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:46 am
HI  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:32 pm
Hello Y'all.  

Necro Universum

Burn_Up

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:52 am
w00t, i got accepted, im really glad and, so yah, im really glad, and hope to you know do something here  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:05 am
Hey all I am new here
I just started playing last week so as of today I have been here one week
wooohoo go me and I am loveing every min of it
I am 28 from the USA state of Wisconsin
I am here to try to make alot of friends cause so far on here I don't have alot
well I don't know what else to say so yah  

mercenarykitti

-niKki_ruL3z-

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:58 pm
Hi everyone!!! My names Dominique n I just got accepted a few dayz ago so I like 2 play sports n loooove/need gaia gold specially the gold since I'm like broke nywayz luv 2 make new friends so request me bye!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:09 am
Hi everyone!!!

I am new here but not to Gaia. Been a member for a while but I forgot about it for a while due to real life kicking in. Now that I have some time I am starting to be an active Gaian again. And a poor Gaian at that.

Take care all and hope to hear from some of you all soon!!!!!  

stevenshero

mandy marie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:14 pm
Hey i just got accepted so i guess that makes me new. I'm not new to gaia, but yeah anyways.... I'm trying to raise up gold to start my own guild any donations would be greatly appreciated.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games