Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:44 am
Then just for fun Raven muttered something else and organized, dusted, and aired out the basement. And she fixed the huge hole in the door since she fogot that the first time. Then Raven muttered something else and the cot disappeared from the room downstairs. "Are you okay Dante?" Raven asked him quietly. And then she felt hungry so she set to work making dinner for them both.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:47 am
as johnny rested he began to squrim and shake he was having a nightmare he dreamt that ghost rider which was johnny had a battle vs veagance and this battle was so powerful it would destroy everything!!  

vampire_guardian116

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:48 am
He was so relieved but he was hungry as well. He decided to take a quick shower before he ate. He came out the shower nude and all for he forgot he had a special guest over. He walked over to the kitchen and He look blankly at her. " Oh, Hi again, heh" He covers himself with asmall napkin but it doesn't do any good and heads for his room.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:52 am
As Roy was walking to Dante's house he saw a figure resting . It was Jonny. "WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!!!!" scream Roy didnt want to kick Jonny so he kept walking to Dante's house.  

outwar

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:52 am
"Well hello to you too Dante," Raven said laughing before she turned back to the fridge. Okay maybe if I got to see that every once in a while, this relationship might work...Raven thought to herself and then laughed. Shame on you, get your mind out of the gutter...she repremanded herself. "Anything in particular you want for dinner?" Raven called to Dante. "I don't want to make anything you won't eat," She added on and then laughed again. Oh grow up already. Stop daydreaming and get busy on the food....Raven thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:55 am
He put on some clothes and talked to her. " I'm in the mood for anything really." He still was blushing. " Surpise me." Dante smiled, The scent of her cooking relieved his stomach.  

Dante Aurion

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:56 am
johnny then wakes up from his nightmare sweeting cold and in fear he reveals his katana and is ready to commit sucicide for all he has done and the pain he has caused everyone.he then aimed his sword and instead of killing himself he cut his hair he kept his lock of hair and casted a spell a spell to make his hair an aid to him or rather soilders stone soilders or decoys.he then he began to bleed terriblay from hi arm and leg.he bagan to heal himself with an old spell his father had taught him he didnt know much about him or rather he cant remember  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:57 am
Roy reached the end of the mountain AGAIN. *knock**knock* Roy waited for a reply.  

outwar

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:59 am
Dante told Raven that they shouldn't answer the door. He pressed a swticth and the windows and doors were barred with steel bars. "I bet it's Roy...."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:59 am
johnny enetered the forest and his stomach began to cry o boy im hungry but he craved nuthin,then a rabit passed by and his eyes turned blood red he ran after the rabit and began to eat him ,what am i doing i have never been like this he said with blood dripping from his teeth  

vampire_guardian116

outwar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:01 am
Roy tried to change his voice to a hispanic landlord and he said "Dante why you no pay rent"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:02 am
"Surprise you? Is that possible to do?" Raven asked with a smile. "How about steak, fried potatoes, green beans, salad, and shrimp?" Raven asked as she rattled off what she was already cooking. "And yes it is Roy, I saw him walk up here."  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:03 am
johnny looked in the sky as the day went dark and casted a spell "revence"a bright blue colored beam was shot directly in the sky and from it sparks of fire fell into the forest and burnt it johnny stared into the firey forest and stood there . it was a symbol to show there was someone there and rather a meeting place to whomever showed up  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:04 am
Roy said "No you didn't"  

outwar

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:05 am
the fire than grew and advanced johnny ,johnny smiled and waited to see who would show up  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games