Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
THE ANGST ZONE (Use this, for the love of internetz! ><) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angst?
  I'll post it wherever the hell I want!
  Please, just keep it in this thread.
  Tell me all your troubles and I'll do my best to help you feel better. *hugs*
  Can it, emo! ><
  Huh?
View Results

Dragorn the warrior

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:03 pm
Yeah, i read Indy's problem and, for reasons like that, is why i'm still single.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:16 pm
I...well, I have some issues that I'd rather not get into right now..maybe later.  

Arcanas

Hunter

Indigo Project

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:26 pm
We all have our issues. Whether or not we share them is our own business.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:09 am
You know what I'm sick of?

My obsession with Harrys. gonk

Omochii

girl_no_13

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:12 am
La Belle Isolde
Indigo Project
Well, crap. I wish I had that problem. xd

Okay, in all seriousness. I would say then to geive Mr. I love you a shot. I give major kudos to someone willing to give up the person s/he loves for that person's own happiness, and see that as a good sign.

I see that as a sign that he doesn't actually feel commitment is important. Mr I love you is immature, relationship-wise. It's been a stressful one year of dating, I think a break is in order but I can't really say no to either one right now.

And it's not fun, it's less fun than being single because either way it's that awful pit-of-your-stomach sense of betraying someone you care about. It'd like being ripped in half emo

Wow, that sucks, I agree that a break might be a good idea, and yes, being in a relationship can be worse than being single.

Talking of being in a reltionship- I may have just been asked out on a date! For the first time in 9 months!
How will I handle not being bitter?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:20 am
=O Congratulations 13! I wish you the best of luck on said date ^___^

You could...be bitter about something else xD  

Omochii

girl_no_13

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:31 am
Well, it's only possibly a date, so if it turns out it isn't then I can be bitter about it not working out. I win every way!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:44 am
I'm not sure if this thread stayed on the original topic. *didn't have time to read 30+ pages* I have to be happy with being single; I don't have the time for a relationship right now.  

Jay_the_Quincy

Omochii

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:50 am
girl_no_13
Well, it's only possibly a date, so if it turns out it isn't then I can be bitter about it not working out. I win every way!
Hooray! Whatever makes you happy, 13 ^^

I do wonder if there should be a poll: better single, or better taken?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:54 am
Omochii
girl_no_13
Hooray! Whatever makes you happy, 13 ^^

I do wonder if there should be a poll: better single, or better taken?

Thats an interesting one- I bet it would come out more or less 50/ 50  

girl_no_13

Indigo Project

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:04 pm
WARNING: ANGST VENT LOCATED HERE!

I guess the best way to begin to explain is to say that, in my life, I have grown up used to being a nothing. At best I have been close enough to my betters to stand in their shadows, while at worst people could forget that I exist by simply turning their heads away. While I have come to accept the fact that I am- and may always be- a nothing, reminders of this fact have a tendancy to bring out the worst in me. Worse than simply being a nothing is being a nothing who is not content to stay in the shadows, and vainly tries to compete for the spotlight with those more fit to stand in it. I look at my life and see innumerable proofs to that point. I am a tool, an afterthought, something less than human. It's a rotton way to live.

I don't write this meaning to use it as an excuse, but only to briefly explain my recnt behavior. I apologize for any trouble my moodiness may have caused.

Thank you.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:14 pm
Indigo Project
WARNING: ANGST VENT LOCATED HERE!

I guess the best way to begin to explain is to say that, in my life, I have grown up used to being a nothing. At best I have been close enough to my betters to stand in their shadows, while at worst people could forget that I exist by simply turning their heads away. While I have come to accept the fact that I am- and may always be- a nothing, reminders of this fact have a tendancy to bring out the worst in me. Worse than simply being a nothing is being a nothing who is not content to stay in the shadows, and vainly tries to compete for the spotlight with those more fit to stand in it. I look at my life and see innumerable proofs to that point. I am a tool, an afterthought, something less than human. It's a rotton way to live.

I don't write this meaning to use it as an excuse, but only to briefly explain my recnt behavior. I apologize for any trouble my moodiness may have caused.

Thank you.
um what those that mean?  

gamermaster1326

Indigo Project

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:16 pm
gamermaster1326
um what those that mean?
Which part?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:21 pm
A reply to Indigo Angst:

Oh Indigo, you aren't a nothing. And it's not wrong to try to step out of the shadows and become something. If you didn't want for a better future, then what would be the point in living? If you didn't know there was a better tomorrow, another chance to get at something, to be something other than nothing, then what chance of happiness would there be?

If you truly are nothing, Indigo, then you would not exist. No one would acknowledge you and therefore, I, for one would not even be responding. This is thus proof that you are not nothing. You exist. And you will have your time in the spotlight, if that is truly what you want.

It isn't wrong to want to be noticed from time to time, to want to stand under the lights. It isn't wrong to complain every once in a while, and it isn't wrong to be dramatic, as so many people have previously emphasised on [which is also part of the reason why so many people keep their feelings bottled up inside so much].

Don't apologise for being upset and feeling the way you do. There's no need because you've done nothing wrong.

I truly and sincerely hope you feel better soon, Indigo. If there is anything we can do to help...perhaps you can give us a call?  

Omochii

Indigo Project

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:40 pm
Omochii
A reply to Indigo Angst:

*snip*

I truly and sincerely hope you feel better soon, Indigo. If there is anything we can do to help...perhaps you can give us a call?
Sometimes I feel unjustified in my feelings, like by feeling the way I do (and expressing it) I'm doing something wrong. Wehn I see negative reactions, my instinct is to bottle the rest. It's why I train myself not to cry.

Thanks, Omo. If there is anything, I may just take you up on that.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games