Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Devil May Cry RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gonna take part?
  Yeah
  Maybe...
  No
View Results

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:50 am
Yukari broke the kiss "Well...she'll be fine by tomorrow I guess that's good enough! Right Poki?" she looked over at Poki was still in shock "Poki, it's not like I haven't done this before..." she said to him with her arms folded. Poki recovered from his great shock "I know but when it comes to my people's culture....giving a person a kiss fully on the lips it's a courtesy of ma-" before he could even finish Yukari slapped him hard "Dare tell anyone about this I will do more than kill you..." she said in a very dangerous tone, Poki just nodded in return.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:49 am
Name: bob

Hair: short spiked up blonde hair

Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. but blonde

Eyes: white

Race: human

Weapon: minigun and dagger

Alliance: Neutral

Description: was raised on his own in the slums till one day he saved a rich bussnessman and he took him in at 8 he then trained him to fight in his dojo but then attacked by demons and killed the guy since then he became the demon hunter of the night using his hate to keep him alive  

terror_nova

Aneesha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:59 pm
(Hi terror_nova. Just read where we are up to and you'll be able to fit in ^^)

Vergil made Aneesha some toast and she ate it with a big grin on her face. He could tell what had made her happy; he did. That made him feel... Warm. Tender. Everything he hated, but he now loved; because of her. She made him some coffee and he sat down next to her, with a small smile upon his lips.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:18 am
"I healed her wounds though I can't heal her fever, I'll just go and get some water for her" Yukari said as she walked off to fetch some water and a clean clothe for Yami. While Poki sat beside her, he sighed 'goodness...this reminds me of when Kana got sick...' he thought as he took out something from his pocket, it was a gold locket from before.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:14 am
((I was in a classroom with two lesbian girls, I've seen it before...XD))

Dante looked at Aneesha and, then at Vergil, He said nothing but smirked, "Sure I'll get some Toast," He looked at Vergil a bit oddly, "When did you get so nice?" he asked with a smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:19 pm
Yukari went back with some water and a clean cloth. She dipped the clean cloth in the water, she squeezed it to let some excess water to come out and then she put it on Yami's forehead. She saw Poki "You know, I never really thought you had a wife and a child" she said suddenly, Poki sighed "I never really had the intention to talk to anyone about the both of them right now" he said "sorry, I was curious"  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Aneesha

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:04 pm
Vergil gave him some toast and sat down, not saying much. After eating his toast, he felt it was safe to reply. "No reason... I just had the toaster out, so I'd might as well..." He didn't want to say anything else, but he had a feeling that Dante might know why he was actually happy for once.
Meanwhile, Aneesha giggled and got up, but slightly blushed as Vergil snaked his arms around her waist and nuzzled her neck affectionately as she put her plate away. Turning around to give him a light kiss on the lips, then went up to Dante. "Say tonight... Wanna go to a club? I'll get you a beer..." A small smile settled on her lips as she tempted him with a drink, knowing that if they go out, they'd be partying all night long; drinking competitions and all... Even if Aneesha didn't drink often!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:19 am
Yukari noticed a piece of paper that was on the floor. She picked it up and saw that there was Yami's father's name there 'what's this?' she thought and because of her curiosity, she read the paper and her eyes widened. Poki looked over "is there anything wrong?" he asked. Then she showed him the piece of paper and sighed "we have to find him...this agreement is written in blood and it's our job to fulfill it" Yukari said "But, we don't need to be in a big hurry..." he said to her "I guess so.."  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:22 am
Dante grinned as he eyed Vergil then Looked at Aneesha."A club? Instead of a Beer you, Get more some hard liquor then I'll go," He said, Either way he was going to go. It really didn't matter, But he wanted to see if he could get more out of this deal.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:59 am
Aneesha sighed at his response. Part of her expected this from him. It was just typical. Vergil rolled his eyes and remained silent, as usual. Nodding, she agreed. "Alright alright... Either way, you're going. I know you will, so why not? Liquor it is!" Smiling, she decided to go upstairs and see the others. "I'll leave you boys alone... Just don't go killing each other... I want you both in one piece; got it?" Vergil smirked at her assertiveness and swiftly kissed her before she went. She knocked on the door to Yami's room. Meanwhile, Vergil sat down and continued to finish his coffee.  

Aneesha

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:06 am
Aa Aneesha walked off, Dante's head started to turn to face Vergil, "So, Brother..." He told Vergil with a smug grin on his face. "How was it?" He said interested in that ordeal, Last Night.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:34 am
Glaring at him, he felt angered by his inquisitiveness. "Now why would I share my private life with the like of you, little brother?" However, since he mentioned it, he mentally smirked at the thought of it... He shook it off after a while. Damn I am getting like Dante... Ugh... Disgusting...  

Aneesha

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:06 am
Dante grinned, "Only By a few Minutes, Bro," he muttered then watche dhim smirked, "Just By That I Bet is was Nice," He then took asip of his apple juice and, laughed.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:16 am
Narrowing his eyes, he continued to glare fiercely at Dante. "Shut it Dante. That still makes you younger anyways... And gimme one good reason as to why I should tell you anything about last night?!"  

Aneesha

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:31 am
Dante looked over at Vergil, "You don't have too, It doesn't matter, Really, I already got an answer from you, with that Smirk, Remember," He then grinned. "I hope it didn't hurt you, After all, It was your first time," Dante said grinning from ear to ear.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games