Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The War Of Hearts (Read the First Post! Updated!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you choose?
  Path of Light
  Path of Darkness
  Path of Twilight
  Path to Dawn
View Results

XGamerRichy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:12 am
As the gummi ship travelled over Traverse Town, Richy was searching for Roxas and Namine. Then he spotted them, landing the ship and getting out.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:56 am
Hael drifted through space in his haphazard gummi ship. The engine was small, and it had only one cannon. It's body was almost entirely made from wings.
Fitted safely to the back was the machine he had stolen from Dr Finklestien, held on with long metal pipes and screws.
The question is, where do I go from here? I could use these hearts to destroy the heartless. Revenge is pointless, it would seem.
He reached into his pocket and pulled out the red book.
"I wonder if this machine could manage making a world's heart? And would it be able to keep it going? It would be wrong to do such a thing. I need somewhere to hide for a while. I wonder if perhaps Traverse Town is still around?"  

bluepandada

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:18 am
Fear Richy if u dare
As the gummi ship travelled over Traverse Town, Richy was searching for Roxas and Namine. Then he spotted them, landing the ship and getting out.
Sazuka woke up when richy landed the ship and followed him.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:35 am
Sora had also followed with Sazuka (I keep wanting to spell her name Sazuke!!! GAHH!!)

"I wonder where exactly Roxas and Namine would be," he said to Sazuka, "Hopefully, close by."

(Roxas)

The scruffy haired blond jumped back a bit when Sareph fell to the ground, ' Here, who?? does he mean...?'

Roxas saw Namine try and tend to Seraph, but it was difficult because she didn't know how.

Then a sudden feeling came over Roxas, like eyes were watching them.

He turned around and saw Xack standing not to far away, with.... Laxeus!!!  

Medevilgirl

8,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:45 am
((lol. xd ))

"I dont know, should we split up?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:06 am
"Yeah that's a great idea!!!" Sora said happily, "We could find them easier!! What do you think Richy!!"  

Medevilgirl

8,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Crazy_Indeed

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:10 am
The Sphinxyness
Xia blinked as the strange girl suddenly appeared and the two started to talk about you-know-who. She stared wide-eyed as she was suddenly shoved into a portal with Axel somewhere. "Axel, who is you-know-who?" she asked, kind of knowing what the answer might be but still decided to ask the question.

Axel looked a little baffled from being shoved out of the ally.

"Uh," he started to answer Xia sarcasticly, "You know who,"

He looked around wondering where she pushed him and Xia into.

(seriously, where did we go sweatdrop , are we in the dark realm?)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:13 am
((crazy- you two choose the place where you end up but it can't be where the rest of the organiztion is.))  

Alchemy Puppet

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:37 am
Medevilgirl
Sora had also followed with Sazuka (I keep wanting to spell her name Sazuke!!! GAHH!!)

"I wonder where exactly Roxas and Namine would be," he said to Sazuka, "Hopefully, close by."

(Roxas)

The scruffy haired blond jumped back a bit when Sareph fell to the ground, ' Here, who?? does he mean...?'

Roxas saw Namine try and tend to Seraph, but it was difficult because she didn't know how.

Then a sudden feeling came over Roxas, like eyes were watching them.

He turned around and saw Xack standing not to far away, with.... Laxeus!!!

-
"ok big guy, you take roxas out, and i'll deal with my other" Xack said to laxeus "but first...Regan...Hastega...Slowga...Posionga...Stop" he casted regan and hast on him and laxeus while casting slow and poison on roxas and Seraph and slow and stop on namine. Slow and poison did not effect Seraph.

Laxeus jumped toward Roxas with his big weapon ready as they began to engage in battle. meanwhile, Xack Threw his giant dark shirukin at Seraph as he readied his shadow keyblade. Seraph blocked the shirukin with fenrir and the shining keyblade, but in the split second that it took, Xak had already traveled behind seraph and gotten three hits on his back with the shadow keyblade.

Seraph staggered forward.

"Dammit he's too fast. if they dont get here soon, we wont be able to hold them off. HOLY HEALING!" Said Seraph as he casts his healing spell bring himself, roxas, and namie to full hp, while removing all status effects. this however consumed 2 mp bars of roxas ((so it would have to charge twice before he ould use anything that required mp))

As Xack toyed with Seraph, and Laxues struggled with Roxas ((who was much faster than Laxeus by the way)) Xack used his darkenss to call out to Namine's dark side.

"If you dont join the darkness, your friends will all die, and you will have no one to blame but yourself" his darkness said to her in an evil voice only she could hear  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:04 am
Suddenly, lighting bolt shot down in the area, not hitting anybody, just as a distration from the action (hehe, that rhyne)

Off to one side they could see Donald, Goofy and Sora ready to join the battle

"Are we late," said Riku. From the oppisite side of the group, Richy, Sazuka and Kairi were standing by him, weapons in hand.  

Medevilgirl

8,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:25 am
Medevilgirl
Suddenly, lighting bolt shot down in the area, not hitting anybody, just as a distration from the action (hehe, that rhyne)

Off to one side they could see Donald, Goofy and Sora ready to join the battle

"Are we late," said Riku. From the oppisite side of the group, Richy, Sazuka and Kairi were standing by him, weapons in hand.

"well it looks like riku, but smells like Xemnas..no not xemnas, but his heartless maybe i can exploit that" Xack thought to himself. meanwhile namine was struggling with her darkness and laxeus was still struggling with roxas. xack jumped and beign used to the triple gravity of the dark realm, this jump was exceedingly high. he landed ontop of what used to be cids shop. now out of range or almost all attacks from where the group was at

"now riku, i awaken the heartless dwelling within you!!!" he shouted as he snapped the fingers of his heartless hand, drawing out Xehanort's hertless, still living within riku. "I have power over ALL heartless, now EMERGE" he shouted in a semi-crazy voice adding his shadow keyblade's power to the strain on riku.

As roxas was easily fighting laxeus he started to notice namines dress it was flashing between black and white. she was struggling against her darkness, and seemed to be losing.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:26 pm
Xia glanced around as the dark yet cheery town of Traverse Town loomed around her. "Alright, I'll just keep with my guess that it's Xemnas. Why did she shove us into a portal going here?" she asked, crossing her arms and looked to Axel.  

The Sphinxyness

Medevilgirl

8,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:45 pm
Kairi was being effected by Namine's pain. She fell to her knees unable to move because her head ached so much.

Riku suddenly droped his keyblade and held at his heart. It was pumping rapidly as the darkness hidden with in him threatened to be released.

Roxas quickly made a cheap shot at Laxeus and knocked him out on the ground then rushed to Namine saying, "What's wrong, what's happening to you," while placing an arm around her. Namine shoved him aside violently. This was when laxeus was back up in action and went after Roxas who jumped back on his feet for another round.

Sora wasn't going to stand for this and was having just about enough of Xack beating on his friends.

He turns to Goofy and Donald asking, "Hey think you can guys give me a lift?" Goofy and Donald stared at him confused.

While Xack continued his mental attacks on Riku and Namine, Sora donald and Goofy hurried over to the bottom of Cids old shop. Donald anf Goofy folded their hands together so that Sora could use them as a sort of jump stand to reach Xack on the roof.

Donald and Goofy propel Sora up to the roof. Sora almost didn't make it, but was able to grab the edge of the roof and clime up. But Xack was waiting for him, he wasn't bline to the action happening below and grabbed Sora by the caulor of his shirt as he was climing up and flung him to the opposite side of the roof. Sora landed hard on his side.

"You might as well give up, kid," Said Xack walking casually over to the struck down teen (sorry, needed to be him for this scene) "Your friends are doomed just as you are, the darkness in there hearts shall be their undoing" Xack said as he kicked sora hard in the stomach. Sora roled over on his other side in pain, he wasn't going to let that stop himself from getting to his feet, not when his friends were in danger. he tried to pull him self up again, but Xack kicked him back down and pressed a heavy boot on Sora's chest to keep him down, then began to apply more pressure intending to crush Sora's very bones.

"hey!" out cried a voice to Xack. He turned his head and saw Roxas on the roof, holding his oathkeeper and bond of flame (I prefer this one, just cause it reminds me of axel heart )Roxas had knocked laxeus out again and now wanted to bring Xack down.

"You want darkness, Xack." growled Roxas, "I'll show you darkness."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:11 pm
(thats fine dont worry about it ^^)

"ill deal withyou later Stopga" Xack said to sora as he casted stop on sora for a long period of time.

he then readied a dark shirukin and his double shadow keyblade to fight roxas

"so you think you can handle the darkness do you?" he asked forming a dark protal under him and roxas leading both to the deepest darkness with the triple gravity. but before he was completly submerged, he retrieved laxeus and released another dark thorn neo-nobodie for the rest of them to fight.

riku and namine were still struggling  

[PC] Chaos

Crazy_Indeed

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:35 pm
Axel was beside Xia looking around curiously,

(thanks Alchy ^^, and aparently we're in trevers Town, OK biggrin !!)

"That's a good question," said Axel to Xia, "I'll explain later but right now, all I really need to do is find Xemnas."

the sound of the battle happening in the first level of Traverse Town lingered to Xia and Axel.

"Do you hear that?" replied the red head. Xia shrugged

then they both began to follow the sound.

they found a door that lead behind Cid's old place and opened it. Axel heard some commotion on the roof of the building and looked up just in time to see Roxas be dragged into darkness along with Xack.

Axel couldn't beleive what he just saw and went wide eyed. he jumped to the roof in hopes that he could stop Roxas but it was to late, he was gone. it wasn't to hard for Axel to see Sora lieing on the roof, parrelized by stopga.

he immediatly rushes over to Sora, leaneds down, and shakes the teens frozen shoulder, saying, "hey, kid...kid snap out of it." It didn't work.

"s**t!" Axel cursed as Xia came up from behind and glanced down at the boy Axel was trying to aid.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games