Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
"What would you do" GAME Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna play?
  Why not.
View Results

vertgreen4

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:07 pm
i'd never meet up in the first place i think.....and of course they'd look different.....or maybe not...but what can you do about it-as long as they're still the same type of person they were online shouldn't it be fine?

WWYD if you found yourself in the middle of the desert stranded cuz someone you trusted just drove your car away after some urgent phone call? (meaning you only have the clothes on your back 3nodding )

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:01 am
I'd wake up, cause it would have to be a dream! smile

What would you do if you heard strange noises coming from your backyard in the middle of the night?  

PokeyRose

Crimsonhellite

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:42 am
Id pull out the trusty ol 12 gauge and have a looksee. cool

WWYD If you lost all your friends and all you had was your mother and a cat and maybe some coworkers you hardly see to fall back on. crying  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:50 am
I would try and find some new friends..or stick wit the cat..

WWYD if you saw someone getting shot, but the person said that if you told the cops he would kill you aswell.  

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

Red Alert Serise

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:13 pm
Uhh...I would stay quiet, and send the cops a text on my cell when the guy's not looking. I hate being held hostage on threat of my life.

WWYD if your reflection in a mirror spoke to you?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:51 pm
I would make a note to myself not to take anymore of whatever pills i were popping at the time eek

WWYD if you presented a movie idea to a director but they rejected it. Then a few years later that director came out with a box office hit movie with your exact same idea?  

ChibiMo0n

Symphony of Serenity

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:30 pm
I would have kept my script (I keep EVERYTHING cause I'm a packrat) so therefore I'd be calling my lawyer and suing his a**!

WWYD if you were a man and found out that you actually were pregnant?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:48 am
FREAK! *runs around in a mad panic for a while*

WWYD if you saw a GIANT spider dangle down a metre away from you and you were in a locked room?

vertgreen4

Crimsonhellite

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:55 am
Luckily Id have a machete or something and make spider bacon out of it hahahahaha mrgreen

WWYD if the world was gonna end and you were the cause?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:49 pm
id find the perfect seat , get sum crisps n dip , play guitar n sing , n sit back n watch the worlds final movie come to an end .. all becoz of me ! razz *wateva i did* *lol* ..

crazy question man ! ..

what would you do if you woke up and had a long muntkee tail ! ? attached to u of course , itd b ur own .. biggrin  

wezamuntkee

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:16 pm
I would think "holy crap i REALLY need to get off these pills now, since my reflection jus spoke to me this morning" eek
Talking reflection.. tail.. what next?! sweatdrop

WWYD if you sleeptalked and were caught out saying something you shouldn't have while sleeping next to your partner?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:50 pm
if it involves cheating on that partner, then OH TOO BAD! lol but if its like i randomly swear at her then its all good, she'll understand if its a bad dream.

WWYD if you saw a ghost  

JustinUranus

danzmau

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:34 am
Freak out. sweatdrop If I keep seeing it/him/her, I'll start to wonder why and see if I can talk them into telling me their story instead of not scaring me. whee

WWYD for your bestfriend/partner for Christmas if you were flat broke?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:19 am
As I've heard befor....LOVE is the perfect gift.

WWYD If I had 20 MCs next month?  

Crimsonhellite

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:22 am
Say congratulations what you gonna do with them.

What would you do if your friend forgot your birthday?  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games