Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply The Vault
How the Jaft Stole Phunkeh - Presents and Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 359 360 361 362 363 364 ... 517 518 519 520 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you love the holiday season?
'Tis the season to make merry.
40%
 40%  [ 24 ]
I'm gonna frag Santa this time around.
32%
 32%  [ 19 ]
I'd rather just chill at home.
27%
 27%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 59

The Chexed Nut

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:02 pm
@Tae: I hope everything's been going well with you. We've missed you these past several days.

@Lin: One of the cons of being without a car of one's own. The least I can do is either check the national postal service's website or call a local office. Luckily my packages get there; obviously, I have to make the trek to the postal office anyway to mail the sucker.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:03 pm
I suppose the busing system where you live is practically nonexistent either? I tend to just bus.  

Sentama Lin

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:05 pm
Thanks, I hope all has been well with you. : )  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:06 pm
Oi! There's a Tae in here. I hope your holidays fared well?  

Sentama Lin

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:07 pm
I guess so. Didn't really feel like the holidays. razz  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:08 pm
@Lin: A busing system does exist, I've just never ridden it. The routes themselves are never clear, at least to me. Not to mention that, should I miss a bus, I'd have to wait an hour for the next one to come. Haha, that's something I'm not willing to do. And besides, I would rather have my father drive me. I feel safer.

@Tae: Indeed. Arc and I still together, as I'm sure you've perhaps noticed. The guild is keeping up its silly hijinx and Jaft, as usual, has sabotaged the thread in his subtle.

The Chexed Nut

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:09 pm
*tackle glomp loves on everyone here* hiya!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:11 pm
I've been here pretty much every day, I just don't post. razz I miss the real Phunkeh thread, but I'm not particularly motivated to participate in the events.

Hi Lin, Sanzo.  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:11 pm
Iunno... I'm a believer in knowing how to navigate buses. It's not as hard as it seems once one tries it. But if that's what you believe. :33333

@Tae: Same here, but I hope you were alright nonetheless. :3  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:13 pm
I hate the bus system in my area with a passion more intense than the sun... it freakin sucks a** and has left me or taken me to the wrong place more times than I care to count, even AFTER I asked the bus driver  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:15 pm
I like the bus system here, except that it barely runs on Sunday. : D  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:18 pm
Hello there, Sanzo.

Lol, do you think I scared Pace away by my phone number exchange question?

The Chexed Nut

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:18 pm
Public transportation systems in areas where they are used a lot are usually really good because the city puts the money into it, they don't put the money into it around here.

....Though like if you take the bus in Mexico its kick a** and hella comfy unlike the Greyhound here in the US (diff kind of taking the bus but still)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:22 pm
Strange; I expected people to bus more in the Sacramento area.

I don't think you scared him away, Chexie; he probably just had something to do.  

Sentama Lin

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:26 pm
The closer you get to the capitol building and downtown the better the public transportation system is, unfortunately I live in Elk Grove, which is like... not technically the city of Sacramento. It's a mostly suburban area where everyone has cars and like almost no one uses the bus system  
The Vault

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 359 360 361 362 363 364 ... 517 518 519 520 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games