Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 359 360 361 362 363 364 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 5:58 pm
{Trust me, it still sucks having your air conditioner broke during summer here in Florida. Since I tend to do poorly in the ravaging heat, I have to stay inside alot of the time.}

"DAEMON!!" Larai stared at where Daemon once was for many moments, utterly horrified and shocked at what just happened. She fell to her knees, mind blanking for many moments as tears welled up in her eyes from worry.

Daemon arose in the center of a large and dreary room, with terrifying yet horribly cliche demonic architecture(sp?) and a haunting ambience to match. He was soon approached by a hideous and haggard looking demon. "Do you know why you are here?" he asked with his raspy voice.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:03 pm
"No, but then you'd tell me either way, am I right?" Daemon said as he looked up at the demon. "And any chance we could hurry this up? You dragged me away from the one girl I genuinely like when we just hooked up, and we've had a bad enough day as it is."

((Ah. Never mind then. Florida beats California heat. XD ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:13 pm
{What makes Florida even more insufferable is the large ammount of racist and/or sexist old people and the MUTHA FUKKIN REDNECKS. ...YeahIreallyhaterednecks. sweatdrop }

"This girl...what do you have planned for her?" the old demon asked, not yet explaining just why Daemon was here. He waited patiently, emotionlessly, for a response.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:16 pm
Daemon shrugged. "I love her. Use your imagination."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:22 pm
{Sorry for the complaints; I don't mean to be a b***h of any sort. I just really don't like Florida. If I have offended or come off as obnoxious, please tell me and I will stop said behavior immediately.}

"Has your mother, before her death, told you of your responsibilities to your family?" the old demon then asked, not batting an eye at the mention of Milly and 'before her death' in the same sentence.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:25 pm
((How long have we been RPing together? Over all the years of assorted ranting, venting, and complaining, you should know by now that things like that don't bother me. XD ))

"Mmm, nope." Daemon said before he actually realized what the demon had said. "Wait, Milly's dead? When did this happen?!" he demanded.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:32 pm
{Thanks. XD Still; if I become to obnoxious or self-righteous, please let me know.}

"Just now." the demon replied guiltlessly. "Do not fret; it is not uncommon for one who bears the responsibility to pass it onto their first-born daughter, or son in your case, once they grow weary of life."

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:34 pm
"But how?! What responsibility?!" Daemon demanded, hopping to his feet as his temper rose. "For your sake, you'd better start explaining!"

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:50 pm
"Long ago, an ancestor of yours wished for eternal power - and beauty. So, she sought me out and asked me to grant her that very wish." the demon began, blinking as slowly as he spoke before he continued. "Instead of telling you how that all occured, I'm sure you're more interested in your part. If you bear no female descendant to take your place before your own death, all who share even a portion of your blood - including that love of yours - will belong to me and suffer within the nine hells for the rest of eternity. If you have no compassion for your family, then know that you will suffer the same fate as them in death if no heiress is born. She will take on the duties that your mother had, once she comes of age, which are of little concern to you."

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:53 pm
"That's right, Marianne's Milly's mom and Larai's grandma...." Daemon sighed as he rubbed the bridge of his nose. "Well what if I don't feel like playing along with your little order? What if I try to stomp this whole thing out and kill you instead?"

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:55 pm
"Then your entire family will die, as will you, to refuel the life that you would take from me. Pleasant alternative, isn't it?" the old demon chuckled, not looking even remotely scared. "Who knows? I might even shave off a few thousand years if you decide to do it."

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:59 pm
"So, what, you're literally immortal? Your heart stops but you'll still keep walking?" Daemon said glaring at the demon with an angry scowl.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:04 pm
"Thanks to that contract with your ancestor, I certainly am." the demon replied, looking less and less cryptic as he began to look more and more smug. "I just called you here to alert you of your duty. If you refuse; you ultimately kill your lover and her entire bloodline as well as yourself. If you agree, you and your lover can live normally and your daughter will take your place."

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:08 pm
Daemon kept his scowl. "...Let me go for now, I'll get back to you on that later..."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:14 pm
"Very well. Of course, you need not return to me to announce your decision. Your actions will speak for you." he spoke. And with that, a shadowy portal formed beneath Daemon - to take him to where he previously was. "Now go; I'm sure that lover of yours is worried sick."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 359 360 361 362 363 364 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games