Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 359 360 361 362 363 364 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:24 am
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
berry sat cin the garden"am marrried......."she was sad((g2g))
bixyll walked up next to her " so, what now?" he sat down next to her ((ok c yea))
berry looked at bixyll "how did you find me?"berry hugges him
(( red is bixyll))
bixyll hugged her back " its not that hard to follow a plane......"
"whats going to happen now? bob not going to be happy since you camed to save me......."berry started to cry"i want to go back to the school but then they will be able to find me still and force me back....."

"...... i hate it here..."
"becuase of the war in the treaty i have to live forever unless bob decides to unmarry me......."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:27 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
(( red is bixyll))
"whats going to happen now? bob not going to be happy since you camed to save me......."berry started to cry"i want to go back to the school but then they will be able to find me still and force me back....."

"becuase of the war in the treaty i have to live forever unless bob decides to unmarry me......."
" maybe if he find you uncontoralbe hill get tired of you and marry someone else?"  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:31 am
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
(( red is bixyll))

" maybe if he find you uncontoralbe hill get tired of you and marry someone else?"
"i don't know......"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:32 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"i don't know......"
" lets go fior a walk..."  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:33 am
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"i don't know......"
"ok?"berry got up she was still in her wedding dress.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:56 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"i don't know......"
bixyll walked out of the castle and into the towns " so you use to live here?"  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:58 am
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"i don't know......"
"no. i lived somewhere else. this is bob's homeland...... my is far away from here."

bob looked around and saw berry was gone and the gaurds ran to the town looking for berry  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:04 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"i don't know......"
"no. i lived somewhere else. this is bob's homeland...... my is far away from here."

bob looked around and saw berry was gone and the gaurds ran to the town looking for berry
".. i bet your homeland was nicer than this..." bixyll looked around the crowed town  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:11 am
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"i don't know......"

".. i bet your homeland was nicer than this..." bixyll looked around the crowed town
"the gaurds are coming after me......." purrl was worried"we have to get out of here." purrl ran out of the town and she ran down a dirt road but was wet and she fell down the roadand got hurt a bit  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:13 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"the gaurds are coming after me......." purrl was worried"we have to get out of here." purrl ran out of the town and she ran down a dirt road but was wet and she fell down the roadand got hurt a bit
bixyll ran after her and picked her of the ground " you alright?"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:17 am
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"i can't move my legs there so weak"berry was covered in mud and she pointed her finger her homeland"go there to my home........"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:18 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"i can't move my legs there so weak"berry was covered in mud and she pointed her finger her homeland"go there to my home........"
bixyll put his arm around her waist and they disappared at reappered at her homeland  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:19 am
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

bixyll put his arm around her waist and they disappared at reappered at her homeland
berr ran to her room."my room."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:28 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bixyll followed her silently  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:30 am
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bixyll followed her silently
berry layed down on her bed and relax. her room had everything anyone would ever want but she wasn't happy. bob came to her home and knocked on the main door.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 359 360 361 362 363 364 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games