Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 360 361 362 363 364 365 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:23 pm
"Like you care, you lousy b*****d." Daemon said glaring at him as he returned to the shadows, rising back up in the cave, sitting against a wall as he ran a hand through his hair.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:27 pm
{This is horribly, horribly ironic. Normally, the old Daemon would take any excuse he could get in order to have sex with an attractive woman. Now that he's actually given one, he seems genuinely pissed. XDD}

Larai, of course, was having a mental panic attack not too far away - trying to figure out the situation and whether or not she should be scared for Daemon's life.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:33 pm
((Inorite? Isn't it wonderful? =D ))

As Daemon got to his feet, he looked around for where Larai went. His eyes had just just gotten used to the dim hellfire before being thrust back into the pale, blue, crystalline glow. "Larai?"

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:48 pm
{Indeed! XD}

Larai burst upwards, hearing Daemon's voice, and ran in his direction. Upon seeing him, she bolted over to hug him as tightly as she could. "Daemon! What happened?! I was worried sick!"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:57 pm
"Someone in the family tree has really screwed us over." Daemon said hugging her back. "Apparently someone way back when made a deal with the devil for power. The a*****e didn't give me the full story, but if I don't have a daughter before I die, anyone even remotely related to me is going to suffer in hell for the rest of eternity." he said averting his eyes from her. "Marianne was Milly's mother and Mala's as well, so that means most of your family would get dragged along with me." he said grimly.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 8:08 pm
Larai quickly grew pale. "Oh damn it..." she muttured, horrified that if Daemon died before reproducing - she and everyone else she loved would die horribly too. "Why is this happening now of all times? Didn't we just get out of the clutches of my crazy family, if at all?!"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 8:13 pm
"Milly just died." Daemon said dryly, still unsure how to take the news. "Technically, as the last one around to inherit this 'responsibility' I'm the one that gets to deal with all this."

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 8:25 pm
"What?! Oh damn it to Hell!" Larai groaned in dismay, hugging Daemon just a little tighter for a few moments. She then pulled away and asked, "So...what are you going to do?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 8:34 pm
"I don't know..." Daemon sighed. "I'd go down and smash that demon's face in, but he claimed he was immortal, and even if I killed him he'd get right back up and drag everyone to hell anyway. On the other hand....trying to have a kid...?" he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. "I couldn't ask you to do something like that, especially not so soon. Besides, I'm not sure I'd be such a great dad after how I was with Milly..."

((Be back soon, heading back to dorm now))

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 8:52 pm
{Okay.}

Larai remained there, silent for many moments. She didn't like most kids, and she certainly didn't plan on having any in the future. But...if she didn't, she'd either have to let Daemon sleep with another woman until a daughter was produced or she'd end up letting her whole family die. She really hated how much drama seemed to love her family - including her. After mulling things over Larai finally said, "Just...just give me some time to get used to the idea. Ease me into it, and...and..and I guess I could help you with that. As for raising a kid, you know what went wrong last time. We can work together to avoid another...incident like what happened with Milly."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 9:19 pm
"I'd say not to let me pressure you, but I guess there's not much else I can do, is there?" Daemon said with a faint chuckle as he hugged her. "We've got until I die, so it's not like there's much of a time limit."

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 9:25 pm
"True. I'm pretty sure it shouldn't be too hard keeping you safe from less natural forms of death, assuming that I can keep my family at bay." Larai then replied, smiling ever so faintly as they hugged.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 9:35 pm
"Can you imagine what they'd think if they knew that between all the death threats and suspicious glares they're sending me, I'm the guy keeping them from getting dragged into hell?" Daemon said with a chuckle.

((I for one kind of think that needs to happen. XD
"Mom? Dad? I need to have Daemon's baby or we're all going to hell."
"User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show." ))

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 9:41 pm
{To add insult to injury, this should totally happen after it's found that she's preggers later on. XDD}

"Along with drama and sadistic torture, the fates seem to have a strong love of irony as well." Larai laughed. "I can see the look on their faces now!"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 9:47 pm
(("And I say 'need to' because I'm already three weeks pregnant."
"User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show." ))

"Just take as much time as you need. Gives everyone else time to adjust to the fact that I'm reformed and help cushion the blow if and when we do tell them."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 360 361 362 363 364 365 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games