Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 361 362 363 364 365 366 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 5:47 pm
eek! *ish scared*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 5:48 pm
scream TAKE YOUR SPOOKY GHOST ANGER OUT ON PIKACHU!  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 5:51 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwGiG-jvtlI&search=amv hell pirate  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 5:56 pm
User Image

I scared the stuffings outta him. twisted  

IMWanderling

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 5:58 pm
eek  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:04 pm
IMWanderling
User Image

I scared the stuffings outta him. twisted

*pokes it with a stick* hey...... you ok?  

shadowtitan

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:05 pm
I ish not feeling well... sweatdrop Someone came to my house with smelly stuff on and now I feel ill. *Ish allergic to strong scents.* gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:08 pm
IMWanderling
I ish not feeling well... sweatdrop Someone came to my house with smelly stuff on and now I feel ill. *Ish allergic to strong scents.* gonk

i have streph now hun! yaya!  

EggaSponge

shadowtitan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:08 pm
*looks at wandering the drops stick and walks away from pikachu* that sucks really bad. im allergic to cats. had a real bad attack last thursday. i definitly hope you feel better.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:10 pm
shadowtitan
*looks at wandering the drops stick and walks away from pikachu* that sucks really bad. im allergic to cats. had a real bad attack last thursday. i definitly hope you feel better.

Awww... Thanks. I'm really allergic to cats irl, but I love them. I just can't go near them or I get all allergic and asthmatic. crying Strong scents do that to me too. gonk I will take an antihistamine and my puffer before bed if it doesn't clear up soon.

@ Egga... Awww... Hope you're feeling better soon, hun! I have a niece who had that and got Mono right afterwards. sad  

IMWanderling

EggaSponge

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:12 pm
IMWanderling
shadowtitan

Awww... Thanks. I'm really allergic to cats irl, but I love them. I just can't go near them or I get all allergic and asthmatic. crying Strong scents do that to me too. gonk I will take an antihistamine and my puffer before bed if it doesn't clear up soon.

@ Egga... Awww... Hope you're feeling better soon, hun! I have a niece who had that and got Mono right afterwards. sad

OH NO! now i'm scared  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:12 pm
gotta go eat dinner sweatdrop i'll bbl 3nodding  

Manji-luo

shadowtitan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:16 pm
yah..... im a dog person myself but a lot of my friends have cats. and the girl i like has a cat..... so im pretty much on the verge of dieing whenever i smell cat. it sucks. *throws sour skittles at dead stuffed pikachu*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:20 pm
EggaSponge
IMWanderling
shadowtitan

OH NO! now i'm scared

eek I didn't mean to scare you! gonk I get strep throat and never had Mono. 3nodding *hugs* heart  

IMWanderling

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:23 pm
shadowtitan
yah..... im a dog person myself but a lot of my friends have cats. and the girl i like has a cat..... so im pretty much on the verge of dieing whenever i smell cat. it sucks. *throws sour skittles at dead stuffed pikachu*

I have a Golden Retriever. She can live in my house and I luff her, but I can't touch her. If I do, I have to go outside to pat her and then wash my hands. gonk She's an old doggie so she doesn't move around inside the house a lot and is in her 90% of the time. She doesn't like going outside unless she has to pee. If I go into a house with a cat, I have about 5 mins before I turn blue. I love the kitties, but they make me sooooo sick. My allergies to dogs only gets bad if the dogs lick me or run around me and get their fur all over me. It sucks coz I really, really love animals. I had a parrot once too, but he was dusty and I had to give him to my friend. gonk I hate having allergies. I'd have a zoo here if I could. crying  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 361 362 363 364 365 366 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games