Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 363 364 365 366 367 368 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:45 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"yea."
bixyll grabbed a pouch from a dresser and wlaked out the door "ok lets go"
"ok." berry follows
bixyll walked up to a nice bulding and went inside " pick out anything you like i guess....."
"ok."
bixyll walked around the store
berry came out in a different outfit completely. the shirt was off pink and she was wearing a black skirt with some short shorts underneath."ok. what do you think?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:48 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"ok." berry follows
bixyll walked up to a nice bulding and went inside " pick out anything you like i guess....."
"ok."
berry came out in a different outfit completely. the shirt was off pink and she was wearing a black skirt with some short shorts underneath."ok. what do you think?"
" looks fine to me..." bixyll was looking at a beanie  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:51 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"ok." berry follows
"ok."
berry giggled and bought the stuff and lefted"come on."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:53 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"ok."
bixyll looked up put the beany on his head ran out and tossed a couple coins on the counter " keep the change " bixyll went up to berry " now what?"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:56 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"ok."
bixyll looked up put the beany on his head ran out and tossed a couple coins on the counter " keep the change " bixyll went up to berry " now what?"
"go back to the school maybe."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:57 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"..." everyones probablly looking for you there tho...."  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:14 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"but i want to go home.... to the school...."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:27 pm
recca was running out of energy, he had been shooting the balls of light for a couple hours now. "that's it!" Recca held out his hand, and his staff began to form, he grabbed it, flew the the ground, and rammed the staff into the floor. "begone demon!" recca began to chant a spell, and the staff began to glow. "Saiha, aid me and slay this demon!" the staff began to burn, it took on it's scythe form. Recca grabbed it, "lord send this being to his rightful place!" recca slashed, and the blade cut straight through him, the shards cut in depper, and then thay exploded. the beast fell to the ground and began to fade away. Recca walked to his room.  

MrAsianK

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:08 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"ok" bixyll held her hand and they disappeared back at the scholl entrance " i havent been to my house in ..... 4-5 years i wish i couldve stayed longer and talked to people.... hey is recca still figting that thing?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:13 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"ok" bixyll held her hand and they disappeared back at the scholl entrance " i havent been to my house in ..... 4-5 years i wish i couldve stayed longer and talked to people.... hey is recca still figting that thing?"
"you go home for a day and i be here unpacking. i be fine promise."berry pushed him into a dak portal  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:33 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"you go home for a day and i be here unpacking. i be fine promise."berry pushed him into a dak portal
bixyll came back ut of the portal ill be back in a couple of hours i guess..... you better be careful..." bixyll tossed her a object that looked alot like a phone " when your in rtrouble open it and hold down the 3 button and youll teleport right next to me  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:45 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bixyll came back ut of the portal ill be back in a couple of hours i guess..... you better be careful..." bixyll tossed her a object that looked alot like a phone " when your in rtrouble open it and hold down the 3 button and youll teleport right next to me
"ok."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:45 pm
Recca went to his room threw the clothes he was wearing in the trash, "damn those were new too..." Recca put on some new clothes, and went to the lobby  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:50 pm
berry goes to the lobby  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:51 pm
bixyll walked through the through the town ".... this place is usually crowded,,,, its so empty"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 363 364 365 366 367 368 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games