Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 365 366 367 368 369 370 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:43 am
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll's body was motionless on the floor and was now bleeding all over the floor
berry smelled the blood and ran to bixyll"no....." berry was crying and picked him up and took him to the infirmary
bixyll bled all the way to the infirmary on the floors and on her new clothes
berry got his blood type and put an iv in him and patched up the wounds and was panicing
bixyll opne done ey n pain " there were... everywher ,,,, just like..... before.... his eyeds flashed light and he twistched in pain tan they flashed black and he started to go into a seuzure
"bixyll please don't die......" berry got pain medicine and gave it to him and trys to stop the seuzures  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:48 am
biixyll's seizure stopped buit blood spilled out of his mouth he was bleeding internally  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:53 am
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
biixyll's seizure stopped buit blood spilled out of his mouth he was bleeding internally
'"no" berry was crying she couldn't do anything else."bixyll if die then i have to go back with bob an don't want to..... i can't do anything else to help you. am sorry."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:59 am
bixylll;s eyes suddenly opened and they turned pitch blackdarkness flew over his body and it sucked him in berry back into his mind ((where they looked for the light)) the whole place was crumbling and the image of bixyll was fading very slowly " we have to find it wuik bixyll ran off (there in the light part)  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:04 am
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixylll;s eyes suddenly opened and they turned pitch blackdarkness flew over his body and it sucked him in berry back into his mind ((where they looked for the light)) the whole place was crumbling and the image of bixyll was fading very slowly " we have to find it wuik bixyll ran off (there in the light part)
"yes." berry ran and followed him  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:09 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll cointued to run until he came up nest to a table with an older man and woman and a younger girl and boy bixyll smiled and he ran up to them they disappeared and a bright light glew bixyll turned back to berry and held out his hand l"ets go.."  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:14 am
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll cointued to run until he came up nest to a table with an older man and woman and a younger girl and boy bixyll smiled and he ran up to them they disappeared and a bright light glew bixyll turned back to berry and held out his hand l"ets go.."
"....ok....."berry slowly grabed his hand  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:21 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll wlaked through the light and he reappared at the school by his body and the body disappeared the new bixyll was in his cloak with the hood up and not moving  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:24 am
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll wlaked through the light and he reappared at the school by his body and the body disappeared the new bixyll was in his cloak with the hood up and not moving
"b....bixyll." berry sayed.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:29 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyl turned around and pulled off the hood his hair was a blonde a color and his eyes were light blue and his face wasnt as pale "......"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:35 am
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyl turned around and pulled off the hood his hair was a blonde a color and his eyes were light blue and his face wasnt as pale "......"
Berry walked closer to him and was still holding his hand"....."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:39 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"anything....change?"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:41 am
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"anything....change?"
"yes."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:42 am
Recca stood up and wandered the halls  

MrAsianK

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:45 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"anything....change?"
"yes."
" i heart feels not as...heavy" bixyll smiled  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 365 366 367 368 369 370 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games