Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 366 367 368 369 370 371 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Kinta the Skank

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:00 am
I woke up today and I was all like 'Please dear god, let me be not sick today' gonk *gets up* Oh.. I feel better O_o  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:00 am
earthswiccan
Eh I woke up today and was like... "where am I?" Muhaha I felt disoriented and someone took me out of my room and put me on the couch. blaugh

I always wake up like that, I mean disoriented...  

Ketake

Ketake

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:02 am
Kinta_Wolfe
I woke up today and I was all like 'Please dear god, let me be not sick today' gonk *gets up* Oh.. I feel better O_o

I'm catching a cold... it's awful...
feels like I have a pinetree in my throat..  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:03 am
Kinta_Wolfe

Yea, I know what you mean by that one stare But I wake up sick everyday so that isn't going to change.

LOL, I couldn't even walk properly when I got up blaugh I stumbled and fell straight into the wall.  

Chaotic Rapture

Ketake

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:06 am
earthswiccan
Kinta_Wolfe

Yea, I know what you mean by that one stare But I wake up sick everyday so that isn't going to change.

LOL, I couldn't even walk properly when I got up blaugh I stumbled and fell straight into the wall.

Still my everyday routine.. I take about 1 hour to wake up...
so I bump in tings all the time... like the bed, walls, floor...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:09 am
I am the worst morning person ever... I can stay up super all night... but as soon as I fall asleep you ain't gonna get me out of bed!  

RaidenKazama

Chaotic Rapture

Ketake
earthswiccan
Kinta_Wolfe

Lol have you walked into one of those glass sliding doors yet? rofl  
Ketake
earthswiccan
Kinta_Wolfe

I fell off of the bed and just layed there face first on the floor this morning rofl I didn't wanna move  

Kinta the Skank

Ketake

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:12 am
earthswiccan
Ketake
earthswiccan
Kinta_Wolfe

Lol have you walked into one of those glass sliding doors yet? rofl

Yep... I walk in to things all the times

one morning when I got of the buss on my way to school I walked in a lamppost, it's called that right?, said 'sorry' continued walking

rofl @ Kinta  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:16 am
blaugh rofl You two are funny rofl blaugh  

Chaotic Rapture

Kinta the Skank

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:17 am
O_o What's sad is I know exactly what you mean.. I've done that so many times that it's not even funny gonk I've run into the glass doors right after they were washed, and they had to wash them again. I've run into the screen doors cause I didn't see the screen, and popped it right out of the frame and down the stairs.. I've run into a light post once, and that was on my bike. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:22 am
Did you say sorry to the lamppost after?  

Ketake

Kinta the Skank

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:23 am
No.. I don't think so.. I may have though. The concussion may have bogged my memory gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:23 am
Ketake
Did you say sorry to the lamppost after?

yes our child will be born on wednesday  

EggaSponge

Kinta the Skank

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:25 am
>.> I'm starting to feel that feeling of me being tramatized yet again from this guild.. so I'm off to play Guild Wars.. gonk  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 366 367 368 369 370 371 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games