Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
MUSIC: What are you currently listening to? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 366 367 368 369 370 371 ... 419 420 421 422 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Music?
  Yes!
  Nah..
View Results

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:56 pm
Nine Inch Nails' album The Fragile(Right CD) at the moment... Listening to the stuff I'm loading onto my iTunes, basically ^.^
Which... is making my comp run really slow at the moment, but I'm almost done ^.^;  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:32 pm
My Calvary - Sighio

I LOVE THIS SONG

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Meet Passion Rose
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click on my eggs, help them hatch! Please!!

Champagne98

Alantie Mistaniu

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:16 pm
Time is Running Out- Muse  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:21 pm
Cabaret broadway soundtrack (Alan Cumming version)  

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:13 pm

I’m questing green and white body dyes!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Donations are greatly appreciated – I link to your profile!

Zombie Girl - Go Zombie

Click my eggs and hatchlings to save lives!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Check out my profile to see their names (I don't name eggs.)

Special thanks to: washu-2004, Kasai Kouken, reigha, Phantomofuropera, SlaveToBlood, Blade_With_A_Name_On_It, and Champagne98!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:43 pm
Can You Feel The Love Tonight- Elton John  

Alantie Mistaniu

Champagne98

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:50 pm
Given Up - Linkin Park

But I gotta say, I just got a Papa Roach CD, so I'm gonna mute the TV in a minute and listen to it after ripping the tracks to my laptop.

Meet Passion Rose
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:52 pm
Scarborough Fair- Celtic Woman  

Alantie Mistaniu

124-C

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:55 pm
Can't Hardly Stand It Charlie Feathers

He does this thing where he hic-coughs or squeaks his voice. It reminds me of guitar plays dragging their fingers on the strings when switching chords...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:19 pm

I’m questing green and white body dyes!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Donations are greatly appreciated – I link to your profile!

Liam Lynch - Happy Song

Click my eggs and hatchlings to save lives!
Check out my profile to see their names (I don't name eggs.)

Special thanks to: washu-2004, Kasai Kouken, reigha, Phantomofuropera, SlaveToBlood, Blade_With_A_Name_On_It, and Champagne98!

The Dinosaur Next Door

Champagne98

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:28 am
I got two songs on repeat play right now from my new CD...

Papa Roach's "Scars" and "Getting Away with Murder"

Meet Passion Rose

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:15 pm
My playlist that I have set up right now

"Psychosocial" Slipknot
"All Hope Is Gone" Slilpknot
"Scars" Papa Roach
"Getting Away With Murder" Papa Roach
"Bye Bye Beautiful" Nightwish
"The End of Heartache (Live)" Killswitch Engage
"Constant Motion (Live)" Dream Theater
"Heroes Of Our Time" DragonForce
"Soulcreek" Black Stone Cherry
"Runnin' Wild" Airbourne

I still have more music to put back onto my laptop to make up my true playlists, but this is good for now, lol

Meet Passion Rose

Champagne98

Florals

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:06 am
I was listening to Murder By Death, but I'm now listening to Black Flag.

'We're gonna have a TV party tonight~!'  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:30 am
I had my playlist playing all night, and today I plan on putting the rest of my music back onto my laptop

Meet Passion Rose

Champagne98

black_dark_ninja

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:51 am
the kind of music i like is the ayer-by t-pain
User Image  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 366 367 368 369 370 371 ... 419 420 421 422 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games