Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
=|| Koro's Paper Quest ||= + paper kitty mode + Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

benandn

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:26 am
I think this is getting off topic...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:24 pm
lol i'm never gonna get 5000 paper bags T-T i need it real bad razz  

PawnRocket

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

@cookie>
Cookie! domokun
I don't know what sins you made but I'm guessing because you're so yummy-licious that you made everyone who stares at you drool non-stop rofl Now that's a sin xDDD

Anyway, thank you for dropping by my thread ^O^
You're questing for paper bags? O_o If so, I can try spare some xD
I mean, on weekends, I would use my mule to venture towns and fish and stuff. Any extra paper bags he gets, I'll try deliver them to you xP
Even if I'm collecting them as well, I collect for fun and with no purpose to get the monster paper bag thingy xD I'm assuming you are and that's why you needed them so badly, naa?

@ben>
Lol xD It's okay. I accept off-topicness in my quest thread. It's what makes the pages grow. Almost 550 pages! xD
I think I wanna grant a lil gifty to the 600th poster like I did for the 300th poster xD

@imters>
Sankkyu xD I'm not really good in drawing females so your compliment means a whole lot to me xD

@ryan>
First a frog, then a grunny, now a bat. What next, I wonder xD
Thank you for flying in! xD

@symphony>
That's okay xD Thank you for stopping by and good luck in your quest! ^O^

---------------------

@toadies>
Sankkyu for your double donations today xD
Hope you're loving the items in return xD

@airashii>
quack! xD I'm hoping you'll win nanami's contest because I so wanna read your story xD Thank you for your donation xDDD

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:18 pm
User Imagehi hi~

is this quest still ongoing?  

Adie05

kailiax

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:27 pm
Lol koro!!!
Next up! My dream avi - Ice Warrior Version!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

@adie05>
Yup xD It's like a never ending quest for fun xD
Well, basically, it keeps me hanging around the subforum xP
And it's pretty much like my style of charity give away since I give out complimentary gifts in return for my paper donors' effort in getting me the papers. So no one's returning empty-handedly! blaugh

@ryan>
Ice warrior! ^O^ You're making good use of your pora, naa? xD
Poor widdle bear changed into a shield xDDD

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

PawnRocket

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:41 pm
koro's so nice even to a professional noob to me :B ty koro now then how many paper bags get that quote ": P" bag...... they need a guild for that 0-0 and koro nice pora 8D  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:47 pm

@cookie>
I think it's basically the same.
5000 paper bags for each face type.
So to collect all, you will need millions! xD
Oh wait. That sounds too exaggerating sweatdrop

Sankkyu for praising my pora x3~

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

PawnRocket

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:49 pm
pic for you =D User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:52 pm

Sankkyu!!! ^O^
I love the duckiness in it xD
I am so going to put it up with the other duck scouts xD

(Oh and thank you for the pleasant 'surprise' in the trade xP)

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

ACYAce

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:40 pm
a bump for you Koro^^  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:08 am

@acy>
Sankkyu, acy! xD And sankkyu for your papers as well xD

@Bellabie>
Sankkyu for being a first time paper donater for my quest! ^O^ I know it's been a while since we last conversed with each other. And now you're wearing a sari... wowzas xD

@Adie05>
Sankkyu for your papers! ^O^ Both you and Bella will have a bouncing mummy next to your names xD Congratulations for joining the others xD

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Adie05

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:15 am
User Image
^__^

I spare what I can. Sorry I don't have much like before tho.. I haven't been active in Gaia much cept for my art shop XD.

Is there a way to subscribe in guild threads? I usually get lost in guild forums sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:22 am

I would love to do that as well but unfortunately, I can't find an option that allows us to do so crying

The only method is to copy paste the link to your favourite thread somewhere. Probably in your journal or profile. That sucks crying

By the way, are you doing avvy arts? Commissioned or free? 3nodding

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

XXXSweetkittyXXX

6,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:26 am
-SinfulCookie-
lol i'm never gonna get 5000 paper bags T-T i need it real bad razz

lol too much to accomplish for me..  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games