Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
SpiralRabbit's Dream Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are your favourite Red and Black Items?
  I'll send a post and let you no!
  Poll=Gold
View Results

CheevaWoW

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:05 pm

*runs by and hands tissue*

You open it to blow your nose and find the words

BUMP #17

Written on it.

Muahahahaha!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:53 pm
User ImageFeed us
hope you get well soon spiral ^^ heart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

SpiralRabbit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:38 am
Adie05
whee i'm temporarily back <3

xp  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:40 am
CheevaWoW

*runs by and hands tissue*

You open it to blow your nose and find the words

BUMP #17

Written on it.

Muahahahaha!

*Sneezes on tissue, eyes start to run* Ack I can't read properly!

SpiralRabbit

SpiralRabbit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:43 am
Lilith Le Rouge
User ImageFeed us
hope you get well soon spiral ^^ heart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thank ju. I thought I was starting to feel a little better today, but my mind is playing tricks on me. All these mad rabbits are after me!!!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:00 am
I've been having a look at all the entries so far, choosing 5 top pictures for voting is going to be real hard! So far I can see my fave top 10 but whitling that down to 5 is near impossible.

So here goes do YOU think it would be fair to change the rules and let you vote on 10 pictures instead of 5 for the 1st and 2nd prize question

SpiralRabbit

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

heart
Hope you're feeling better and that you had a good Halloween!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:50 am
Xx Tragic Rabbit xX
User ImageUser Image

heart
Hope you're feeling better and that you had a good Halloween!

I'm feeling well enough to go out which is good, it's the night that gets me, I just can't stop coughing. Shrooms is unfortunately going down hill fast, now it's his turn to have "Man Flu". I'm sure you know what I mean by Man Flu, "I'm dying, ooh can you pass me the hot drink that you made me I can't reach it because I'm SO ill. (even tho cup is an inch away from him!) Sorry men to be sexist but, tell me it's not true!

SpiralRabbit

SpiralRabbit

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:56 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

No more entries for the competition please. (Your more than welcome to send me mad/funny bunny pics whenever you like tho, they're always appreciated.)
I will post the top 10 entries on the front page of this thread within the next 24 hours for you to vote on.

I'd also like to say how much I've enjoyed all the pictures, I would liked to have commented more on each and every one, but didn't want to sway any votes. wink I was also surprised not to see any bad bunnies from Watership Down, I'll have to search for a pic or two over the weekend. Thank you everybody it's been great fun, I should do this sort of thing more often. Again thank you for participated and may the best picture win.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:47 am
Found a couple of Watership Down pictures:

User Image User Image  

SpiralRabbit

SpiralRabbit

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:28 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

MY top favourite pics are now up for voting. I changed my top 10, many many times. There was one particular rabbit that was in and out of my top 10 like a yo-yo but at the end the day the more I thought about it, just wasn't my taste. [it actually made me feel a tad ill]. Yes it was a brilliant entry. There were 37 entries in total not including duplicates either from my profile or other entries, and Tragic's cheeky entry which was a pleasure to look at. Some of the entries were excellent and my style but I could only choose 10. May the best one win!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:02 am
User ImageFeed us
wee first to vote xd
User Image

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

SpiralRabbit

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:58 am
Thanks for voting Lilith, I've just fed your hungry critters.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:45 am

I voted too ^.^

User Image

Jeziebel

CheevaWoW

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:18 pm

I voted as well smile

Oh, and Bump #18 whee

Speaking of bumps... where is my bump competition??? *Looks around for Airashii* Hallo? I am beating you very much bads! Muahahaha! You must come back and bump hard and bump fast eek Hehehe

☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games