Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
Everette's Octo-quest! The Quest for the Kracken! MULES! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will You Help Me Save the Octopi?
  Yes!
  No....
  *Backs Away Slowly* Sure...whatever you say!
View Results

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:35 pm
Updating  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:51 pm
Updated some. Octopi are STILL being transferred. Should have more accurate numbers by Wednesday. Hopefully before though.  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:53 pm
hot4urshoelaces
Updated some. Octopi are STILL being transferred. Should have more accurate numbers by Wednesday. Hopefully before though.
how many octopus do you have now?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:55 pm
Over a thousand of each.

I have
Caelan holding the blues
Charlie holding Green
Mr. Eko holding reds.

I have 2 pages of them I'm getting off of Nyx, plus 2 or 3 dozen off of this one. So I'm thinking I'll come out with 1500 to 2k of red and slightly less of blue and green.  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

LordBurningPhoenix

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:59 pm
That is an insane number of octopii. And it seems like the supply of octopii never ends.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:12 pm
That is a lot.
Hae you considered the possibility that the oveseer won't stop granting octopus?  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:19 pm
I have considered that possibility.

I still believe that since the octopi granting is getting fewer that they will become rarer. I've already increased the LMP to 13 g for green octopi. So...we'll see.

I mean, they appear to be slowing down to me? Anyone else notice that?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:31 pm
hot4urshoelaces
I have considered that possibility.

I still believe that since the octopi granting is getting fewer that they will become rarer. I've already increased the LMP to 13 g for green octopi. So...we'll see.

I mean, they appear to be slowing down to me? Anyone else notice that?
not exactly slowing. more balancing. back when the overseer was only programmed to give out overseer only things, they were very common. but the coding has raised the chances of getting them at higher healths and lower chance sof getting it at lower healths. So, in a matter of speaking, it sort of is slowed down.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:38 pm
Well, eventually they probably will cycle them out. If not that's okay, although i prefere they would.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:50 pm
Well, aybe, if they do cycle out you have become rich. (in a few years)  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:01 pm
Yeah, lol that is a distinct possibility! But I'm fine either way. hehe! And I'm not the only hoarder, though I THINK I have the most.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:05 pm
A several year investment isn't exactly the wisest plan. It would be nice if you knew that the prices would increase due to a finite amount of said item.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:16 pm
Yeah, I'll stop after a bit. But for now. I can collect said items for up to 3g just because I want to. So yeah. hehe  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:59 pm
Well, I'm doing it with clock eggs up to 50 gold. (won't buy any at 51 or above) but they have a finite amount now, so, I'm safely investing. Hopefully the octopus will reach a finite amount, but, it's hard to be sure.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:26 pm
Yeah, hoping. Although, if they don't become a finite amount then I'll probably stop. But I'm going by what they said, that items would be cycled out (to increase worth).  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games