Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oh, Wet Cement
  *Writes "I was here" In the cement*
View Results

LordBurningPhoenix

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:19 pm
Thats the first time someone has used that part of my name. ^_^

Thanks. and i look forward to any and all conversations we might have.

and i think i know what i want to do now. sorta. lol  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:29 pm
Well. A few days ago i managed to get one of the most expensive items on my quest list. I got the Picolitrossos Urn. Oddly enough, the First Gen was teh cheapest at the time and i got fairly good deal on it as well. Now that i have that, i can focus on getting the gold for the new EI, the Seracila Pendant.  

LordBurningPhoenix

Ethrawl

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:55 am
Good luck dude. I thought about getting it myself, but I haven't bothered to go and check the MP for prices. sweatdrop User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:05 am
I have finally buckled down and got me the Bad Moon......about 4 weeks later than i had anticipated, but it finally got cheap enough and i finally got enough gold for it.....now to see if i can get another EI here pretty soon.  

LordBurningPhoenix

LordBurningPhoenix

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:18 pm
Update after so long of not updating. I now only have 8 more evolving items to get and i will have at least one of all of them(some i already have multiples of for various reasons.)

New RIG is not that great. trying to find some items in there that i want....but not succeeding.

Also, finals week is rapidly approaching. I wish everyone the best of luck on finals if they are still in school. For everyone else, i wish you a great holiday weekend.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:07 pm
Updating again. I have all the new EIs and now i only need 8 of the old ones.

I have been checking the YCQ and i have been noticing lots of people that are making threads and never visiting them again. on the front page alone are perfect examples of people just making a thread for each individual item they want.  

LordBurningPhoenix

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:12 pm
*pokes thread*

Hello ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:56 pm
Hiya Len. Thank you so much for the gift. I wonder what it is. *puts package under Gaia-tree*
How have you been Len?
In fact....how has everyone in the YCQ doing?

As for me, i just finished an 8 hour drive. Normally the drive is supposed to take only 5 hours. When i finally got here in iowa my car had about an inch of ice covering the front bumper and hood.

I have also been receiving Christmas gifts here on gaia. so far i have received one from the following people.

Lenelee, ToddsQueen5, loonamoon

Will be sending out some gifts soon. I am only able to do that now because i nowhave access to a fast internet connection.  

LordBurningPhoenix

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:06 pm
You lost your thread.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:49 am
You're losing your thread again.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

LordBurningPhoenix

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:49 pm
It has been a while since i have posted in here. i have managed to keep up with the recent Evolving items. Though it took me a while to get the last one (Checkmate).
In a little less than a week (the 20th) i will be moving back to my college town. I am finally getting an apartment. Its going to be so much better than living in the dorms again. Now i will not have to put up with a roommate or with people coming in and out of my room when i am trying to focus on something. The only bad part is the one mile walk to campus. it means i am going to have to be up a bit earlier each day that i have classes so i can get there on time. Guess thats enough for now.

EDIT: actual distance is somewhere between 1.5 miles and 1.8 miles.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:27 pm
I think it has been far too long since i last posted anything here.

First i must say that driving in the snow is as annoying as ever.

second, my quest is going quite well. I am slowly chipping away at my list of donation items i want. Sadly i am also adding a bunch of RIG items to it. I may never be able to get all the items i want, but i can only try.

third, i hate my finals and love them at the same time. hate them for how they are all on Monday and Tuesday at 8 am. But love them because they are over by 10am on Tuesday, leaving the rest of the week for work and video games.

last......i am really looking forward to Christmas.  

LordBurningPhoenix

LordBurningPhoenix

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:51 pm
First update in a really long time.
A little update on my life.
-Graduated college
-Moved to California
-Going to try and get on Gaia a bit more frequently and actually posting

Once i get on here a bit more often, i will proceed to update my quest list so i can track the new evolving items that have been released in the last 2 years.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:12 pm
LordBurningPhoenix
First update in a really long time.
A little update on my life.
-Graduated college
-Moved to California
-Going to try and get on Gaia a bit more frequently and actually posting

Once i get on here a bit more often, i will proceed to update my quest list so i can track the new evolving items that have been released in the last 2 years.

Wow, wb!  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

LordBurningPhoenix

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:57 am
I leave gaia for a few months and the economy goes downhill fast.
I have also noticed they have been releasing a lot of recolors and addition items for evolving items.
It looks like i will have to start picking and choosing which items i get. If i am able to come up with a better gold earning system. i have only been able to net about 400mil in the last month without spending any real money. Daily chance is barely helping, even with its increased gold payout. Also wondering if the gofusion is worth it, or if it would be better to sell the charms for gold.

For now, my first post has been updated to reflect the evolving items that are out there. i will have to start changing the list around and eliminating some of the recolors/additions that i don't particularly like or have uses for.  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff