Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

Absinthe Havok

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:44 pm
Sally strolled into the bar, checking the booths for familiar faces before she slid onto a stool at the bar. "Jack and coke, please?" she asked, batting her eyes at the bartender.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:16 pm
Flarya walks in looking very pensive....(eragon is a good book...I wonder if that is what the wizard is reading xd )

"Wow...what am I doing in a bar....I am pretty sure I followed the directions to mall properly (darn google maps.... xp ) I need to buy something interesting...."

"Oh well...since I'm here, can I order a sprite?"

(woow! first rp post thing EVER!)  

Flarya

benakittie

Professional Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:59 pm
Bena strolls into the bar looking at all the different and new faces. Although this bar was new it wasn't completely new to here. Silently she makes her way to a corner booth and lurks in the shadows. The music played loudly mingled with the loud triumphant cheers of male spectators over a ramble friday night football game. Tentively Bena licked her lips and reached behind her back to pull out a small blue book. She pulled out a red pen that was absentmindedly tuck behind her ear and started to write in the small booklet. She glance around the room again for familiar faces and saw a girl in a panic across the room. Apparently the girl was lost and most likely looking for a rather friendlier atmosphere.

Smiling to herself Bena closed her book and walked to the bartender.

"I'll have a plain water." Bena looked at the girl curiously with a small smirk on her lips. "You're lost aren't you? Well, who are you looking for?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:05 pm
*strolls into the bar and walks up to the bartender*

I'll have a rum and coke please, hold the rum ^_^  

PsychoLilPyro

xp_BRANDON_xp

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:53 am
i need some gold. please me cry  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:06 pm
Crsty walks into the bar and looks around.
She thinks; wow this place is intersting.
She goes up to the bar: "Can I have a midori mellon ball please?"
She wonders if she's the oldest one here?
Asks:"How old is your average client?"  

cindy sue who

benakittie

Professional Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:03 pm
Bena looks over at the rather peculiar girl next to her dress in red.

"That's a rather personal question isn't it?" She placed her glass on the counter while quickly ordering scotch on the rocks. "A wise man once said never ask a woman her age."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:38 pm
walks into bar sits down and orders a coke  

mimi0345

mimi0345

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:40 pm
she wonders if she can get a job  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:41 pm
looks at everyone in the bar and pets her fox mink  

mimi0345

mimi0345

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:44 pm
she pulls out a book and starts to read  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:58 am
Jade looks around cautiously for a moment, then, determining there are no traps awaiting her, she sits slowly in a back corner, surveying the room.
She is wearing a well-worn greenish tunic with gold trim and many dust-stains, but no shoes, not even sandals. Over her shoulder is slung a bow and a quiver of arrows, and in her belt are two sheaths, one holding a dagger, and the other holding a sword. A hat covers most of her face, and her long, black hair goes down to her waist.
She calls up to the front, "One Elven Wine." Then sits back, for probably the first time in many days, from the look of her travelworn tunic.  

Jade Anna

hannah_montana_01

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:02 am
hi everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:36 pm
Sunnie comes walking in, a light bounce in her step as she makes her way to the bar. "Hello Bartender~ Can I have some Orange Juice?"  

Sunnie

Wraithbrood

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:47 pm
*walks in sits down and orders a bottle of budwiser and requests that the barkeep get him some honey roasted peanuts*  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games