Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Something that's like a mystery (Malice x iiGypsy) (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:09 pm
Kujaku smiled at Meiyu. He hadn't wronged Kujaku in any way, and for that he was grateful. It would help him in the long run. Maybe he wouldn't have to die.
"Uncle is in his room getting ready to leave," he said with a smile, patting a chair, "Please, sit. Everyone is almost ready to go. Of course, Little Brother just woke up, so I'll have the maids pack his things."
He smiled when he brought up Tori. He knew he had slept fairly well. However, the silence spell was broken. He almost wondered who did it.
"Would you like some ham? Maybe Oatmeal? It's all very good, I promise."

Tori was in pajamas, his hair was a mess, and his arms were bandaged, but somehow it still seemed that he was radiating happiness.
"Yeah, lets go get some food," he said with a smile, "Maybe they have honey ham! I like honey ham for breakfast."
He didn't know if he was being subtle, but he lightly grabbed Fang's hand and his face went slightly red, "Let's sit away from Kujaku. Kay?"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:17 pm
Meiyu shrugged, setting his case on the ground, "Sure, I don't see any reason not to." He smiled, and it was obvious he the basic innocent of the group. He took a moment to tie his gray hair back in a low pony-tail. Very old fashioned human style, but he liked it. "Ham is always well and good, right?" he looked around, "If Torisen is up, then My small Angel and he, shall be on their way soon." he sat back in the chair and looked around, "This place, really, is very grand."

Fang rolled her eyes at his trying to be subtle, and nodded, "Yes. Definately." she started to lead him towards the dining hall when she asked, "1) how can you talk now?...and 2) Do they have a shower here I can use?"
She was one of those people who took a shower every day. Yes, she knew it was bad for her hair, but by the end of each day, she ALWAYS worked up a sweat. Which just made her feel gross, especially when being so close to Tori.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:27 pm
Tori nodded. He would show her where the showers were after they ate.
"I'm not sure about the talking thing," he said shrugging, "I just woke up and I could talk again. Maybe Kujaku decided he didn't want it on anymore?"
He smiled. She didn't try to let go of his hand or anything. It made him happier than she would think.
"I'll show you the shower area after we eat," he said with a grimace. He had seen the lay-out of the house before they had gotten there. Uncle had showed him a map of the house. So he could show her.
Thinking of...maybe he should shower too...

Kujaku smiled, nodding and passing the ham. He smiled, looking around.
"I love my house," he said with a laugh, "My mother was the one who ran it until Father killed her. For now though, I am going to leave it in the care of my maids and butlers."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:34 pm
Meiyu gladly took the ham, putting a thin slice on his plate, and nearly choked at what Kujaku said. Covering his mouth, eyes wide, he gulped down and asked dryly, "Your father killed his....mate?"

"Thank you Tor-Tor!" Fang grinned happily, saying the new nickname with the chirp of an energetic child. "oh, and that's odd...well, Gestrian was talking to me last night...do you think it was him?" she squeezed his hand a little, nd sniffed, "I smell ham." she licked her lips.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:43 pm
Tori laughed at his nickname, smelling the food. It smelled great! He couldn't wait. Walking into the room, he smiled and said, "Let's eat!" and ran to the table, still holding Fang's hand.

Kujaku laughed lightly. "Our Father is a b*****d. He married my mother, but they weren't mates. When he met that b***h Miranda, he killed my mother. Divorce isn't acceptable in Royal society."
He looked over at Tori and saw he was holding the girls hand. He almost broke his glass, but got under control quickly. "Apparently, murder is fine though."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:58 pm
"That's terrible!" Meiyu gulped, looking like he was going to cry, and looked up at the two as they came in, "Good morning Angel. Good morning Torisen, how are the wounds I dressed last night?" He hoped the ointment would stop infection. That would do no good over such vital organs.

Fang ran with him, giggling, and took a seat with a 'plop' pulled Tori down into the one beside her, "Mornin' Meiyu!...Kujaku." Though her voice got lower when she spoke to Tori's half brother, she made no ill manner. Tori's happiness seemed to be contagious. "Pass the ham, please." she chirped.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:04 pm
Kujaku nodded to Meiyu, looking over at Angel.
"Morning Angel," he nodded, taking a bite of his food and then pleasantly smiling.
"Good morning my little bird," he said with a happiness.

Tori was happy. So, even with his hatred, he mustered up a happy voice and cheerful manner to Kujaku.
"Morning!" he said, looking at Meiyu, "Yeah, I'm fine. It doesn't hurt unless I touch it."
He laughed, seeing the ham be passed. honey ham!!! That was great. Hopefully today would be great too.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:09 pm
"Oh, good." Meiyu sighed, and shook his head, "For a place of such wonder, there is so much harm done here. Sadly, I think I find myself wanting to leave." he tsked himself and took another bite of ham. He looked around anxiously, "Sebastian should hurry, I have an interesting topic for the ride."

Fang gladly plopped about 3 slices of ham on her plate and yawned again. Shaking her head, she dug into her fish, ignoring her urge to add about whose fault those injuries were.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:14 pm
Sebastion walked out into the dining hall, rubbing his eye and yawning. He had just finished packing and he was hungrier than a rabid dog.
"Morning all," he said sleepily, sitting next to Meiyu.

Kujaku smiled as Uncle walked out and sat down. He greeted him and looked over at Meiyu.
"As do I. Which is why I will be accompanying you all," he said with a bright smile.

Tori spit out his juice when he heard Kujaku. WHAT?!
"Uncle is the one who says who goes and who doesn't!" he said almost frantically, "Have you even asked him if you can go?"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:20 pm
Fang coughed, nearly choking on her food, "WHAT!?"

Meiyu smiled to his friend, and looked around, "Well I guess this currently beats out my topic..."  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:24 pm
Sebastion shook his head, sighing. He hated so much noise in the morning.
"He asked yesterday before he went for a soar. I didn't see the problem, seeing as we keep Kujaku and Tori separated. What do you think Meiyu?" he asked with a shrug, "Because it doesn't seem bad to me. We can use him."

Kujaku rested his head in his hands and smiled.
"Does that answer your question?" he asked with a wider smile.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:32 pm
Meiyu blinked and shook his head, "I'm sorry Kujaku-san, but...as Torisen's healer...I don't believe that to be a good idea." he looked to Sebastian, "I must take into account new wounds given to my master, and anything else before his wings are fully healed and it's a given that one of them will get infected, which can cause increasing damage." his face had gone serious when he went into doctor mode.

Fang gulped, "Sorry Uncle Sebby." but she turned a glare on Kujaku. Why did he always have to ruin everything!?  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:41 pm
Kujaku smiled even wider. See now, that wouldn't work. He had a certain...flare to getting what he wanted.
"Uncle, would you kindly tell them WHY I am allowed to go?" he said with a calm voice. If this didn't work, well...he would just find another way.

Sebastion raised an eyebrow at Meiyu. Wounds? What...?
He looked over at Tori, who had his wrists and (from what he could see) his torso bandaged. That angered him. Who dared hurt--?!
The answer came to him, and it made him feel worse for taking Kujaku's side. However, he did.
"Kujaku knows how to stop border hostilities, and he knows how to track our creature," he said, looking at his food. He felt terrible.

Tori was angry. Bribing Uncle?! Kujaku could probably do it too. But the fact that he wasn't willing to do it without a price...
"You're sick Kujaku," he said, gritting his teeth. The whole reason Father let him go was to stop the Border hostilities from continuing. If he was forced to go back...he didn't want to know what would happen. Most likely war.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:47 pm
Fang hunched over in her chair and nearly snarled at Kujaku, "Then tell me, oh smart one, how do you stop the hostilities? Please, share your wisdom to one so low as I." she looked like she might burst into flames at any second as the sarcasm dripped from her words like venomous acid.

Meiyu didn't like this decision. "And how shall we travel together if they must be separated?" he was obviously angry, but the only way to tell was the slight tensing of his large muscles, and the tight line in his mouth. Everything else looked just as gentle as ever. He bore no ill will to the boy he sat next to. But this was his job, and he cared for the child, and if he got hurt much worse than he was, it would be HIS duty to step up. And he was not generally a violent man.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:44 pm
Kujaku shrugged, giving Angel the biggest smile he had ever given anyone. He was enjoying this.
"I have what the humans want," he said, flicking back some of his hair. From what he was aware, the humans were fighting for mines in their territory for an ore that was valuable to them. Something called Platinum. Well, Kujaku owned the only mine the humans knew existed over here. Since this platinum was of no use in the Magic Lands, he was willing to hand it over to stop the fighting.

Sebastion looked at his friend, regret etched into his face. He was unaware that he had invited Tori's abuser.
"The children can take a separate coach, and we will ride with Kujaku."

Tori almost sighed. Even if he did go, at least they would be in different coaches.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games