Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Hogwarts Express Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:04 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? King's Cross
What am I doing? Catching the train to Hogwarts
What am I thinking? I love my new family.

Once the door to the cabin closed behind Ronyo, Kat gave him a slightly disproving gaze. "You could have made a bad situation worse. I know you were trying to help, but you should know the situation before you jump in. You know my father, so you know where I get this information from. Gracie... her parents were murdered over the summer and she was gravely hurt. She's like that because, from what the Aurors can tell, she watched them die. And that's not something you simply recover from." She sighed and rubbed her temples, suddenly seeming much older than fourteen. "I appreciate you trying to help, but it has to be slow. Tammy said I could count on you if I need help. So, help me to help her, please?"

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:07 pm
User Image
User Image
Single First Year Unsorted Halfblood

Heart beats fast Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

Iris looked at Autumn, who sat next to her, and at Night, who sat across from her. Jacob found his way into the compartment as well, sitting down and looking fairly bored. Then, another boy entered the compartment. "Sure. I don't mind. Do you all mind?" she said, first to the boy, then to the others. Sitting in silence, Iris grew bored. Looking around, everyone else seemed bored too. "I have an idea. What if we all predicted where we'll all be sorted? Kinda like a game. After the ceremony, whoever gets the most right wins." It was a random suggestion that just popped into her head as she stared at a spot on the window. A game might keep them all occupied until the train arrived at the castle. Or at least until it began to move.

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

One step closer...

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:11 pm
♫ Feeling: Concerned.
♫ Company: Gracie.
♫ What I'm thinking: Grace...
♫ What am I doing; Waiting for the train.
♫ Dating:
Samuel Meridith.
User Image

User Image

Caitlin looked at Remy, "I'm fine. Just upset about my dad, I guess...And my head hurts..." She muttered, resting her head against the glass again. Cait saw Grace in the door way. She flicked her eyes to the seat across from her, then back to her best friend. Maybe she was just hungry. Where was the trolley? Did she even bring food with her? Cait stood on the seat again and looked into her bag. She had a water bottle...And some muggle candy. She wasn't really in the mood for candy. Caitlin sat down on the seat again and opened the water bottle, rather unsatisfied with her packing decisions.

OOC:
Translations:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:15 pm

Cameron Rowley: Reserve Beater
Thirteen: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron climbed up the steps of the Hogwarts Express, following Elli into it. "Find anyone to sit with?" he asked. Although he wanted to sit with his friends during the ride, he hoped Elli had spotted an empty compartment for the two of them.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:18 pm
User Image
Lorelai Emma Brookwater
Gryffindor Third Year
13-Halfblood

☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☽ ☾

Lore had gone ahead of Rick onto the train. She chose a compartment that was empty and set her stuff down. She slid next to the window and started petting Oggy so he would stop hissing at her. Waiting for Rick, she looked out the window, but couldn't really see anything at the moment.

☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☽ ☾
☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽
☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽
☾☽ ☾☽
☾☽

Dry lightning cracks across the skies
Those storm clouds gather in her eyes
Her daddy was a mean old mister
Mama was an angel in the ground
The weather man called for a twister
She prayed blow it down

Theres not enough rain in the world
To wash the sins out of that house
Theres not enough wind in the world
To rip the nails out of the past

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:21 pm
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Seventh Year
Hogwarts Express

Ronyo listened to Kat as she told him about what happened to Gracie over the summer. In truth hearing about another death, multiple deaths, didn't phase him as much as he thought it should. It was something Ronyo didn't like but would address later. With all the fighting and death he had seen over the summer it seemed a few more did not tip the scale as it should have. Still no child should have to see her parents die, but it was also not good for the girl to be swallowed up by mourning and sorrow. Time to remember, time to cry, time to pick yourself up and live on for your lost loved ones was what she needed. Kat was right about taking it slow though but he did have something to impart on the young girl on the matter.

"I apologies if I did anything to hurt that young lady. I can't imagine what she is going through and I wish her all the best. I will help where and when I can, I do have something you can tell her when you think it is best. It's something I found after my friends went away after our trouble with a ancient evil known as Roi. The past is history, the future a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why they call it the present," Ronyo smiled as he looked at the young girl and hope she understood the saying meaning, "Again, when she is ready it is something that helped me."  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:22 pm
User Image

Ariana Hawthorne
Fourteen: Hufflepuff Seeker

Ariana giggled as she scooted past her friends and sat down on the seat next to the window. "Want some chocolate frogs?" she offered, pulling a couple out of her jean pockets. Good thing they were wrapped; otherwise, the inside of her pockets would have been stained.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:26 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? King's Cross
What am I doing? Catching the train to Hogwarts
What am I thinking? I love my new family.

Katrina nodded her head, a smile returning to her bright face. "Thank you for understanding and your words of wisdom. If you'll excuse me, I need to seek someone else out. We'll speak again, I'm sure," she said with a smile and skipped off, seeking out Cait or her girlfriend.

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:26 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Single Chaser Werewolf Gryffindor Fourth Year

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ nodded at Cait, then looked up to see Gracie looking at them. Remy knew that Caitlin and Gracie were best friends, so she stood quickly. "I'll let you two talk, okay? Cait, feel better, and I'll talk to you soon... okay?" she said quickly, still smiling. She opened the door and squeezed past Gracie as she headed down the hall. She saw Heather sitting with Chase in the floor, and Ariana standing with them. "Guys! Get up off that nasty floor! You'll ruin your nice clothes!" she said with a smile. She reached a hand out to both Heather and Chase, hoping to help them off the floor.

Wearing
{Out of Chasing: Postey!}

────()()()────()()()__ɪƒ ƴσυ'ʀє αʟσηє,
──()██████()()██████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧα∂σѡ.
()████████()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт тσ cʀƴ,
()██████████████████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧσυʟ∂єʀ.
──()████████████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт α ɧυɢ,
────()████████████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ρɪʟʟσѡ.
──────()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ηєє∂ тσ ɓє ɧαρρƴ,
────────()████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɱɪʟє.
─────────()██()ɓυт αηƴтɪɱє ƴσυ ηєє∂ α ƒʀɪєη∂,
───────────()__ɪ'ʟʟ ʝυѕт ɓє ɱє.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:30 pm
User Image
User Image
✰ Single ✰ First Year ✰ Unsorted ✰ Orphan ✰ Pureblood ✰

✰ Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky like shooting stars? ✰

`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*

Sitting on the seat in the compartment he was in, Cain looked around. He was excited about just being here, anywhere but the orphanage. This place was bright and cheerful. The orphanage... Not so much. He turned his attention to Luke. "Not really, no. Same old Wool's." he replied. It hadn't changed at all, really. In fact, it hadn't changed since he arrived there five years ago. All that changed were the people living there. "So, how's your life going? Being adopted and all." he asked. It was every orphan's dream to be adopted. And yet, Cain couldn't care less if a family wanted him or not. He had a family in Steffi and Bree and Kenny and Jeremy. That was all the family he'd ever need.

`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*

✰ I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now ✰

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:30 pm
User Image

Open your eyes and look outside, find the reasons why.
You've been rejected, and now you can't find what you left behind.
Be strong, be strong now.
Too many, too many problems.
Don't know where he belongs, where he belongs.
He wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where he lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go to dry his eyes.
Broken inside.

𝑅ichard 𝐷rage
Third Year - Ravenclaw
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Rick entered the compartment shortly after Lore, seating himself next to the girl. He looked over to her, biting his lip. He wasn't sure why, but at least next to her, he felt calmer. Maybe it was because of the fact that she had said she'd be there or something. He didn't know for sure. He however decided to stop thinking of his summer and ask her about hers. "So how was your summer, anyway? I mean, you kinda heard about mine. Figured yours couldn't have been that bad."

----------------------------------
State: Less panicky, calmer
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

His feelings he hides.
He dreams he can't find.
He's losing his mind.
He's fallen behind.
He can't find his place.
He's losing his faith.
He's fallen from grace.
He's all over the place.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:32 pm
They say They don't trust
You, me, we, us
So we'll fall If we must
Cause it's you, me And it's all about
It's all about It's all about us

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

ELLIRYANNA LAURELIA MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Ravenclaw Beater and Gryffindor Keeper|||Pureblood|||Second Years|||

User Image
User Image
Ver laughed at his comment. "You're welcome for breaking your hand then I guess. Thanks for saving me by the way. I'm sure I already said it once but I just wanted to say it again. Also... I'm really glad we're friends."

Elli led Cam onto the train. She shook her head at his question. "No... Ver disappeared off to somewhere and.... I'd rather just sit with you." She looked at him, smiling. She hoped her understood that she said him... she meant just him.... alone. She led the way down the train hall, hoping to find an empty compartment, and luck was on her side, she easily found an empty room and entered it happily. She would apparently get her wish of sitting with Cam by herself... just the two of them.
OOC:...

If they hurt you They hurt me too
So we'll rise up Won't stop
And it's all about It's all about
It's all about us

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:38 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
Follow the leader, stay in the lines

They've got this whole thing figured out,
What will people think of what you've done this time?

We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Go with the crowd, surely somebody knows

Picture perfect, it's picture perfect
Why we're all wearing the emperor's clothes

·.·´¯`·.· rα¢ ¢α ·.·´¯`·.·

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear

User Image User Image
Gracie saw Cait motion for her to come in and then Remy stood up and left. She slowly entered and sat down across from her friend. "Sorry." She wasn't even sure what she was sorry for. She was sorry she hadn't helped her parents, and sorry she had been a burden on Sam's family and sorry that she brought down her family and sorry that she made Cait want to run away. She was sorry she existed.

OOC:...
User Image

Love Interest: No one For now

The days are fading
I'm gonna run like I've got the cops on my tail

Like they're one in the same
I'm gonna live my life like I'm out on bail

Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me
I'm gonna be out front, gonna blaze a trail

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:39 pm
User Image
Jared Nightshade
Eleven~Halfblood~Leo
Unsorted First Year

Jared smiled at them and sat down. King was draped around his shoulder, meowing loudly in his ear. It was a particularly strange cat. He seemed to sit anywhere and sleep everywhere, and unlike most cats he had completely forgotten that cat's were supposed to be shy around humans. When Jared next tried to look at the thing, it was already giving him the evil eye from on top of Autumn's head. Jared laughed and then covered his mouth so the others didn't think he was being rude by laughing at Autumn. When Iris suggested the guessing game, Jared sat up. This sounded fun.

(OOC~ ))
King

Kai Sparrowheart

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:42 pm
User Image
ℋeather ℋawthorn

ℱourth ϒearℋufflepuff ℬeater ℋalf~ℬlood
Heather and Dhylan
Sehza
User Image
ℋeather looked to Chase again as Ari sat down in a seat. Did he really want to know? And he wouldn't judge her for whatever she told him. "Well... Maybe later." she replied. Someone that would actually listen to her. A tiny fleck of happiness sparked inside of her. Just enough to bring the faintest of smiles to her face. Turning to Ariana, she nodded. "Sure. Thank you, Ari." she said. Her hand reached out, a spot for the frog to be placed, when she was suddenly being yelled at once again. Looking up, she saw Remy. Yes, she was smiling, but she didn't have to yell. "But I like it down here. It's quite nice once you get over the numbness in your butt. And these aren't exactly my 'nice clothes' either." she reasoned. Glancing down at her attire, an old pair of jeans paired with a green t-shirt and sneakers, Heather shrugged and looked back to Ari. Chocolate sounded good right now. It helped to calm the nerves, as she had been told.
User Image

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games