Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Q&A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

crowtaker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:53 am
This is probably a really stupid question. I have a sealed letter for Feb. How do I open it?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:04 pm
Okay. Ignore my last post. But now I have another question. I got the Magical Schoolgirl collectible, is there any way I can equip all the items? I can only equip one item at a time, which looks really stupid.  

crowtaker

tena_79

Fashionable Explorer

12,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:29 am
crowtaker
Okay. Ignore my last post. But now I have another question. I got the Magical Schoolgirl collectible, is there any way I can equip all the items? I can only equip one item at a time, which looks really stupid.

Nope, you have to buy more letters to equip all of them wink

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:55 am
crowtaker Wrote:

Nope, you have to buy more letters to equip all of them

Thanks for the answer.  

crowtaker

tena_79

Fashionable Explorer

12,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:10 am
You are welcome wink

~NSTG Moderator~

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:12 am
Hello...

is there a way I can view the item's look to my car before I actually buy the item? I want to see how it will look first before I spend on the parts.

tnx  

Jhean Semee

tena_79

Fashionable Explorer

12,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:46 am
Jhean Semee
Hello...

is there a way I can view the item's look to my car before I actually buy the item? I want to see how it will look first before I spend on the parts.

tnx

Try tektek.org and click the online simulator for car

~NSTG Moderator~

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:48 am
Hi Hi, me again xd

I got a question about the evolving items.
if I buy a lets say... the biancamella that is 5th gen and then later on it finishes its evolution. Will my biancamella 5th gen have all the evolutions the newer biancamellas have? will they be 1 item in th future?  

Adie05

tena_79

Fashionable Explorer

12,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:23 am
Adie05
Hi Hi, me again xd

I got a question about the evolving items.
if I buy a lets say... the biancamella that is 5th gen and then later on it finishes its evolution. Will my biancamella 5th gen have all the evolutions the newer biancamellas have? will they be 1 item in th future?

Yes your biancamella will evolve just like other gen has wink it's just that it will be a bit slower than the earlier gen. wink when it finishes, you will get the same item like the earlier gen.

~NSTG Moderator~

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:36 am
oh~
Thank you heart  

Adie05

tena_79

Fashionable Explorer

12,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:32 am
Adie05
oh~
Thank you heart

You're welcome wink

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:53 pm
when i continue to try to post my theme it comes out with the theme i copy/pasted from tektek.org but my older theme overrights the new one so when you scroll down it has part of the old theme and there is a bunch of whith bars over the new one crying crying crying i need help!!!!!  

an endless sporatic

tena_79

Fashionable Explorer

12,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:53 am
an endless sporatic
when i continue to try to post my theme it comes out with the theme i copy/pasted from tektek.org but my older theme overrights the new one so when you scroll down it has part of the old theme and there is a bunch of whith bars over the new one crying crying crying i need help!!!!!

I already answered your question in another thread wink Kindly search for it okay.

~NSTG Moderator~

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:10 pm
hi peoples
okay how do u change the relationship status between you and another one of ur friends?  

aceybaby

Eunhoon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:16 am
i would like to ask if anyone is able to play cards? mine seems to have erro (64) i could play fishing and others but not cards.. that my main income as im only good at that..

and How do i put my car in my signature .. like when i post.. it will show my car under it.. i comfirm to show my car in signature. but its not showing..  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games