Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Hearts and Spades (Open...WOO!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Look prettiful?
  HELL YAH!
  Nerps
View Results

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:14 am
Dante leapt into the air blocking most of Nero's bullets and energy waves. The few that got through slammed into Dante's shoulders or other limbs but didnt stop his advance on Nero. Dante could tell that his DT was starting to wear down so he had to get a good attack off now if he was going to "win".

Nero once again facepalmed and continued walking slowly shaking his head.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:41 am
Illiandrinn just laughs as she continues to skip along. "Hope those weren't in the trash."  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:09 pm
"Well...maybe this key will need some help." Marx said raising a eyebrow to virgil  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:29 pm
Nero began revving his sword in preparation for the final attack. Even though his Devil Trigger time had improved, it was still running out.

Virgil continued along into the third district trying to find any trace of Yoru or Rin.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:48 pm
Dante charged his demonic energy into his sword and pulled it back as he closed in on Nero. A glint flashed through his eyes and he thrust his hand forward only for the sword to immediately be pulled back and thrust forward again and again and again. The demonic energy signature of Dante could be seen in flashes of red as his sword cut through the air at blinding speeds before one final stab. "STINGER!!!!" He yelled his voice echoing out across the district and into others. A bright flash of red blinded most of those in the area as Dante unleashed one of if not his strongest attacks.

Nero sighed and nodded slowly. "Yeah a lot of help...." he mumbled before cringing slightly as he heard a loud voice scream something he couldn't quite understand from this distance.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:24 pm
Nero was sent back by the attack, but that was not the end of it. He quickly recovered and let off the throttle, heading towards Dante at high speeds and tearing into him, flames shooting off his sword. "CRAAAAAAZY!" He shouted with a smug grin on his face, wondering if Dante had gone back to normal yet.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:09 pm
Dante reached out immediately with a Gilgamesh protected hand to grab the sword with the devil trigger's remaining power which was really just him pushing himself way past the limits he usually ended at to the point that he could feel his demonic skin start to peel off showing flecks of human flesh colored skin underneath. The Gilgamesh gauntlet was the only thing that prevented the sword from slicing up the length of Dante's arm splitting it down the middle, and that arm would've been the only thing preventing the Red Queen from digging itself halfway into the half-demons torso. "s**t!" Dante yelled as he thrust his arm downwards throwing the Red Queen away from him and shaking his hand as massive amounts of smoke and what appeared to be blood was flying from Dante's hand. The Gilgamesh set disappeared as Dante's body fell towards the ground and streams of demonic energy fell from his body and his skin started to show as he transformed back into his human form. The red dressed man smashed into the ground and lay there lifeless.

(No hes obviously not dead. But i would assume that with the power of the attack that I implied most if not all of his energy would be gone and he focused the remaining amount into the single Gauntlet to protect himself from Nero's attack.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:31 pm
"Stop playing dead and get up." Nero said and held out a hand to help Dante up, his DT running out seconds after the attack.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:41 am
Dante cringed as he pushed himself to a sitting position on the ground. Bones could be heard cracking as his wrecked hand slowly healed, the broken bones setting themselves. "If it weren't for your exceed I would've wrecked you." Dante said smirking as he held out the other hand and pulled himself with Nero's help. Dante continued shaking his injured hand as the small fragments of bone slowly made their way back into their homes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:43 pm
Marx sighed. He approached virgil. "You have anything that belongs to your friends? I'm a wolf...I can track them."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:25 pm
"Um, lemme see." Seth said as he began digging around in his pockets for anything that either Yoru or Rin might have given him. Sadly, he had nothing. "Damn it, of all the times for me not to have one of their CDs." He grumbled.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:52 pm
Marx raised a eyebrow. "Well then it'll be harder to find them."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:04 pm
"Yeah, I know." Virgil said sheepishly.

"Oh whatever, I've used it the last few times we fought and you didn't complain then." Nero said and rolled his eyes then turned over to Rin. "Did you catch at least some of that?" He asked simply.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:39 pm
Marx sighed. "Your not very resourceful...." He said as he began thinking of how he got stuck in this situation.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:17 pm
omgIisonfiyah
"Yeah, I know." Seth said sheepishly.

(Psssst you wrote seth)

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*