Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Monster Mash ((Finished.)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reposted and reworked
  Gold
  Okay? But I don't feel like joining still.
  I might join
  Woo! I'll join/I've already been a part of it.
View Results

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:55 pm
Once Rena had leaned against the house, two men walked up and roughly grabbed her by the arms. Sikes and Amaya appeared from the darkness, Sikes wearing a grin while Amaya stood behind him, obviously angry. While the men held Rena, Sikes walked up and grabbed her chin, moving her head slightly as he looked at her. Seeming satisfied, he let go of her and looked at Amaya. "She'll be bought by the time you get her back to the house." Sikes told the shadow user, now walking over to her.

"This is total bullshit. You just bought Smith and now you're buying this one? What the ******** are you up to?" Amaya growled, standing still as Sikes slapped her across the face.

"I'm getting really ******** tired of your attitude. Do what I say, when I say it, or I have Calista meet a short end. It's that simple. Got it?" Sikes told Amaya after he had hit her, nodding to the men who let Rena go, all three disappearing, leaving Rena and Amaya outside the house.

Once Sikes had left, Amaya just shook her head and looked at Rena. "Come on." She told her in a cold tone before she started heading back towards the house. She had managed to get Calista bathed and in bed before Sikes summoned her, but she was not happy about having another monster to deal with.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:04 pm
Maya Freana
Doctor_Whiteface
Smith nodded as he worked a kink out of his neck. "It hits a lot of people like that. And don't worry about Orion. It's only an exhibition match, after all. I'm going to give Sikes a little... social call, then go to bed myself. New owner or no, I went off my schedule yesterday something awful and if I don't get back on my physique is going to just crumble. See you tomorrow."

He waved to Adrian as he walked out the door with his last words, heading off to the arena registrar office - open even at this late hour for late-night transactions, arrivals, and transfers - to call Sikes. He managed, after a few minutes, to negotiate his way past the guards and Registrar herself with only two mild shocks of the collar that he barely felt. Within thirty seconds of his entering the phone room a ringing sounded in his ear from the tinny earpiece of one of the phones available. Hopefully Sikes wouldn't be asleep already, though Smith could always leave a message if he was.

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:14 pm
((My b. Been a few days.))

When Sikes had gotten to his office, he growled, hearing the phone ring and walked over, grabbing the phone. "What?" He hissed as he put the phone to his ear, already in a bad mood after dealing with Amaya.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:40 pm
Smith grinned when Sikes answered the phone. This would go so much more smoothly with him on the other end as opposed to an answering machine. "Hello~, Sikes," he said, drawing out the second syllable of the greeting with glee and mild irritation. "Guess what? I'm off my schedule for the first time in four years and I'm about to tear my hair out over that. I know I can't expect the six-days-a-week deathmatch schedule that Avondale kept me to, no-one can quite match his arthritis-enduced bullheadedness, but I was thinking I might call and work out a sort of... agreement with you. You get me three deathmatches or exhibition fights per week, your choice, Saturday, Tuesday, and Thursday. No Sunday fights. In return, give me a sheet of paper with whatever you want done to my opponent during the fight and I'll deliver, anything at all. Skinning someone alive, turning them into paste from the legs up, sending a thrown grain of sand into their ear to hollow out their skull from the inside out, anything at all. Bloodsport run to your script, three days a week. In return, all I ask is that you pit me against Mutates with enough pain tolerance to not pass out right away, and to give me time to train the blood-girl's daughter. If I do that, she could be quite the powerhouse, and her sale would bring you quite a lot. If not, you'd get some ill will for putting a child in the Arena without any defenses. What say you?"  

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:51 am
Rena struggled as two men seemingly appeared out of nowhere and grabbed her arms. Though when a man and a girl came up, she stopped, remembering seeing them for a moment when she was fighting before. She looked the man in the eyes, not liking what she saw when he touched her to move her head slightly from side to side.
Soon, the three men left and Rena was alone with the other girl. When she told her to follow, she did so casually. "You sound pissed. So who's this Calista? And who was he?" The girl's tail swayed ever so slightly, showing she was glad to have some company. "Actually, I think I have a better question..." Rena spoke as she stopped walking. "...what the ******** is going on here?!" She needed to know what she had gotten into, and she wasn't going to wait for an answer.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:51 pm
Sikes laughed once Smith was done speaking, taking a moment to breathe again before becoming serious. "I took you in because no one else would. You may as well have been put down if I didn't take you. However I find it cute to think you call the shots. My monsters don't fight unless I'm present, end of story. And I've got better things to do than come down three nights a week just to watch you kill someone in less than three seconds. As for the kid, what in the hell makes you think I would let you train a three year old? I need someone loyal, not sick in the head like you. Powers like her's need to be carefully monitored, and you're not the type I want training her at all, ignoring the fact that she has the attention span of a goldfish anyway at this age. Even if I wanted to let you train the kid, her mom would flip a s**t and her mom in a bad mood is something I really can't waste men over again. Find a hobby or go train. And don't call me again." Sikes hissed before he hung up the phone, leaving the room as he walked off to go drink himself to sleep.

Growling, Amaya rolled her eyes. She did not want to deal with any of this at the moment. It would be so much easier to kill her and deal with the consequences later than have to run through this s**t again. Now spinning about to face the girl, Amaya showed how annoyed she was, but leaned against a nearby building as she looked the girl up and down. "What's going on here is that you were lied to. There is no cure. Regular humans with a lot of money buy us and then pit us against one another in combat, sometimes to last one standing, sometimes to the death. It's a dogfight basically, but we're the dogs. Got it? That man is your new owner. He just bought you. And you're down here now until you die in battle. That's what's going on." She said in a bored and annoyed tone, now shoving herself off the building as she began walking again.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:05 pm
Smith calmly hung up the phone and breathed in and out twice, slowly. The important thing, he thought, is to not kill everyone to prove a point. Mass homicide is counterproductive. This is necessary to remember.

After he calmed down, Smith dialed Sikes's number again and left a message on his machine. "Hello again, Sikes. So sorry I couldn't clarify my meaning when I called. This is the same thing I extended to Avondale when he bought me, and he took me up on my offer. I will, simply put, do whatever you want me to do for your own viewing pleasure. Avondale's tastes ran towards quick and efficient deaths, to prove to everyone that he had the most powerful Mutate in the Arena. That you dislike three-second matches speaks of different preferences, which I hope you will communicate to me so that I may make my deathmatches as enjoyable to you as possible. Thank you for the suggestion of a hobby, though. I think I will take one up. Perhaps babysitting. Goodbye, Sikes."

Smith hung up and walked back to the house, considerably more upbeat than he had been. He had pissed off the man with the kill code for his collar and possibly locked himself out of matches altogether, but if he didn't get any in a week he could always just hunt someone down and kill them. Perhaps Sikes.

Perhaps it was getting time for that mass-homicide he'd mentioned to Adrian and Amaya.

Perhaps he ought to stop deluding himself and get back to the house so he could work on getting close enough to Amaya's child that he could help her gain enough control over her powers to drive Sikes out of his mind.

Yes.

That last one was a good idea.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:05 pm
Rena rolled her eyes at the girl's explanation when she ironically used the term 'dogfight'. When Amaya started moving again so did she. "Well, ain't that a b***h. Might as well get onto the introductions I suppose. Name's Renaka, but just call me Rena okay? Anyway what's your name?" The canine freak asked as she stretched, now walking beside Amaya. She was trying not to let her 'life sentence' get to her emotions, and she was doing well to appear like she accepted it.  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:28 pm
"Amaya." Amaya muttered as she continued on. Once they got to the house, Amaya walked over to the empty room next to Smith's, the furthest room from her and Calista. "That's your room. Two other monsters live in the house. There's food in the fridge, you have your own shower. Show up to the arena when Sikes calls you." Amaya told Rena before she just walked off, going to the common room to read for a while.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:20 pm
"Urgh, what's going on now?" Adrian groaned groggily as he wandered out to the common room while rubbing the sleep from his eyes. "....Actually, I'm not sure I care. Should I be concerned in any way, or can I go back to bed?"  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:23 pm
"Sikes bought a new monster." Amaya told him in a rather cross tone. "He made me bring her back, that's all." She muttered, though she was furious. Smith being around already had her on edge, but now there was a total stranger around with her three year old in the same house and she hated it.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:29 pm
"Ugh...This place is going to start feeling cramped at this rate. I think I liked it better when it was just us." Adrian muttered as he turned to go back to bed. He'd been hoping to take the day off to rest up for his fight with Orion later.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:32 pm
"Same here..." Amaya sighed to herself before she picked her book back up and began reading once more.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:51 pm
"....Don't you just hate it when you wake up too early, but then are too awake to go back to sleep?" Adrian said with a sigh as he came back out with his notebook some time later and got comfortable on one end of the couch. Of course, his excuse for coming back out was only partially true. Between drama and all the new housemates showing up, it seemed like what time they had to themselves like this was quickly shrinking away. It seemed like a good a time as any, even if the moment was spent in silence.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:42 am
Smith locked the door behind him as he stepped inside, plans running through his head regarding Amaya's daughter and how to either protect her from Sikes or help properly prepare her for the Arena. He wouldn't get much sleep at this time of the morning, and he could always just catch up later in the day. He told himself that repeatedly as he walked towards his room, slightly slumped over with his own exhaustion. It had been a long day.

Smith turned his head to stare sleepily at the other two Mutates as he walked through the living room towards the bedrooms, and raised a hand in somnolent hail-and-farewell. "Bed. 'Night."

He entered his room and collapsed on the bed without bothering to take his suit off, complaining vaguely as he started to drift off to sleep that the dry-cleaning would be an absolute terror.

Then, ten minutes later, he stripped the linens off the bed and went to sleep on the floor. He'd have to talk to someone about getting a harder mattress, or a piece of plywood to put in the one he'd got now. No sense in getting spoiled, after all. Rich food was all well and good, but when one needed to sleep one really shouldn't be-

Smith fell asleep.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games