Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply ⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡
The Daily Rewards and Bumping Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

06/01
  +1
View Results

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:36 am
howdy badboy! good seeing ya on! morning aaron! yay fable! back to the house grind! cant wait till hopefully next week when i have more time on to hang out here! have the bestest of days ya'll!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2024 12:48 pm
Happy Valentines Day!
Make sure to do something nice for the most important person in your life... YOU!
Buy something small for your partner if you got one, I guess.  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

SummerWind007

Night Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:42 pm
Happy Valentines day! I got some love from the students I had last week in the form of a virus! Yeah! I pray y'all don't get sick because what is going around at the schools is terrible. emotion_puke  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2024 10:42 am
Howdyy

I got so much damn half price chocolate today, marked down cause they have hearts on them.
I'll wind up getting the beetus if I'm not careful xp

Damn Summer User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. wishing you a speedy recovery.
Anything viral and I cease to function, moved from normal retail to atelier just to avoid all the germs lol

Hope the flip is going smoothly Rydia see ya soon User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

AugustinDeMirval

Clean Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:04 pm
gaia_gaiaplat gaia_gaiaplat gaia_gaiaplat  
LemonMagician rolled 15 4-sided dice: 2, 1, 3, 4, 2, 4, 2, 1, 4, 4, 1, 4, 1, 4, 4 Total: 41 (15-60)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:30 pm
ninja  

LemonMagician

Dapper Genius

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:40 am
howdy lemon nice ta meetcha! wicked lookin avi! and get well soon summer!

aaron i'm hangin in there! we've gotten alot done and have it posted but no sale yet. we'll talk to owner of this house 2m and see if he's ok giving us a week or two. I rly think that's all the time we'll need at most.

omg ya'll. couple days ago.. i went to clean my pc out and reseat everything cuz it had a rattle and some browser crashing going on.. i brain farted and unscrewed teh cpu fan... if ur not pc savvy.. dont ever do that.. ever. just.. let it die with the machine unless u take it to a tech lmao..

i mean i built this pc but it was with the help of my bf over a call guiding me. i paniced when it came off. tried to reglue and attach it. and just i dont know how i did it but i straight up attached it without seating the pins correctly with the pull down bar.. i thought i had it in but didnt so when i mashed fan down it bent like 15 pins.. bf ordered me new motherboard cuz it shorted my ram slots 3 and 4 when i booted it up all wonky like that. i just got it all tested and put back together tonite and its all good again thank gawd!..

so yay pc at least! gonna keep going up and improving other house till we get a sell or move back lol. man i had me a rant lol. cya'll 2m!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:09 am
BadBoyHalo
bump emotion_bigheart

ninja

Fg4pg Gift Ninja

BadBoyHalo

Dapper Vampire

9,600 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:22 am
Fg4pg Gift Ninja
ninja

omg!! a real ninja, not fake or clickbait! thank you for the gift biggrin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:23 pm
Quick stop in today because I was an idiot who fell asleep right after work and now has 90 minutes to get ready for tomorrow gonk  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:25 pm
stopping in tonite have a good day at work aaron and yay gift ninja! i get to stay home 2m. we taking a day off cuz of snow. we're asking owner for m ore time. who knows? yay day off tho! here's to a good nite ya'll!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:40 am
I'm aliivvee User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Woohoo on fixing the pc User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yeah I always take my stuff to a tech, I use my skills to diagnose the problem then get someone else to fix it lol
Just take it as it comes, a day off is a day off, recharge User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Haii Lemon User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:06 pm
GOOOOD MORNIN EVERYONE!

redid allll my backups of my mmo settings, distortion (rockband clone) songs and pics and vids and all that on external hd. it was invaluable having it during this pc meltdown but stuff was outdated by months/yrs so now its all up to date case it ever happens again may it not!

i'm off today. i think mom just wants to poly the floors 2m and headhome so i think i'm off 2m. huzzah! waiting to hear back from teh owners to make sure they're ok giving us time for house to sell but i'm hopeful! its on da market anyway!

lets have a good saturday ya'll!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:23 pm
3nodding  

LemonMagician

Dapper Genius

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:11 am
gmornin! i think i get to hide out at home again! yay!  
⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games