Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Riku Academy! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oooops i forgot to add a poll...
  angelic added one for me *huggles*
View Results

Rester.R

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:06 pm
"Wow, so alll this time, Ryu and Rays mother were killed by Joey? Thats strange...."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:58 am
"Let's just say it's his fault for running away...when the prince disappears... misfortune comes over the land..." Yumi explained, Joey still felt "oh come on Joey lighten up will ya?!" she said.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rester.R

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:40 pm
"Really? SO then what happens when the king and queen disappear? Even more misfortune or what?" asked Tact.

Silencer (YAY! whee I spelt it right!) marched forward. He didn't like this one bit. He would have to bow. BOW! He hated that. But he had no choice, he was now under command, and the red phoineix overpowered him. He charged through two huge wooden doors. "Your majesty," he said, kneeling on one knee, but not neccesarily bowing. It could here his thoughts. He dared not think. "I'm here for the quest."

Rester hopped out the window to find himslef spiralling down the stairs. "We went this fast in in such little time???!" yelled Rester. His words he hardly heard himself, the flap[ and the air sounds from his fall measured out a sonic soundwave. "I can maqnage to levitate myself if I generate something enough powerful....." he tried blasting his cannon at above full percent. He rose all the way and then fell into a bog. "This is crap," he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:08 am
"Nothing happens really..." Yumi said, trying to lighten Joey up "he deserves feeling guilty anyway..." Ray said, Yumi deth glared him and kicked him on the face, hard "don't listen to whatever he says go it Joey?" she said.

The Phoenix covered itself with his wings, and turn into ahuman boy (not my pic ^_^ like the others -.-) "and what quest would that be?" he asked.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rester.R

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:10 pm
"Ahhhh.... its nice to see a phoneix in a ridicule form..." said Silencer. He hopped up. "But its useless. I am only here to gain your permission. We've discovered several several pounds of currency hidden and dug beneath your grounds. It is not of this world, the currency. I am only here to gain your permission to set up a few digsites, or something."

Tact flinched. "So, what are we here for anyway?" he asked. "It still seems confusing!"

Rester land ed flat on the bog. "Oww..... I'm sinking..." he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:14 am
"Let's say that we have to bring Joey back...and I needed 8 people in order to bring the king back to his real form..." Yumi said.

"Is that all?" he asked, he thinks that there's something more that he wanted from him, what could it be?  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rester.R

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:11 pm
"This is kinda vague..." said Tact. "all the past events have occured very strangely, but it was all in preparation for this moment? WHos goign to be the eight people who...." je counted them. "The eight people...... " he said in disgust.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:27 pm
Name: Mika
Side: Freelancer
Race: Neko Hanyou
Weapons: Katana
Courses: Healing, swordsmanship
Appearance: five foot six waist length red hair wearing long black cloak that covers entire body including head ruby red eyes fox tail two fox ears
Personality: Shy, Secretive
Bio: After Mika's parents died when she was five Mika has been question to find the killer so she can get revenge Mika has never trusted anyone but her self
Dorm: 26  

neckroz209

neckroz209

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:28 pm
Mika walks up to gates and stares "Man i hope there are other Hanyou's here" i thought pushing the gates open and walking in  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:02 pm
Rester.R
"This is kinda vague..." said Tact. "all the past events have occured very strangely, but it was all in preparation for this moment? WHos goign to be the eight people who...." je counted them. "The eight people...... " he said in disgust.
"well...that's also another reason whyI asked you to come here...I have other two brothers at the kingdom right now..." she said.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rester.R

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:56 pm
"Then this really isn't going to work out...." said Tact. "I mean what is this 8 people? ANd hwos it going to be?" he looked around, but he had a feeling hje already knew. "Wait, do they like, perform a ritual or something, or are we supposed to sacrifice or what?"

Silencer slammed the doors closed shut in disgust, so loud that the guard woke up from a little nap on the job. "Wha-? I'm awake! Not slepping! Fully conscious!" syelled the guard, standing straight. "SHut up, you fool..." said SIlencer, slamming the guard to the building. It had been a pleasant reject, but of course, it turned into a violent conversation. In the end, Silencer almost won, but lord who knows that these kings knew so much about techno?He flared his nostrils. But what the king says, goes... unless.... the king never said he personally couldn't dig. It was manual labour, tiring, and embarrassing, but it was the only way. He took out his cannon from his arm and started drilling a deep hole.

"Oh shoot, this is sooo embarrassing." said Rester.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:09 pm
sighs "hello!!!" looks around "were is everyone?"  

neckroz209

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:12 pm
"Well...3 people have to sacrifice some of their most important feelings while the five sacrifices nothing but, they have to give some aura to those who are willing to sacrifice, 3 people can easily get their auras drained easily..." she said.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:16 pm
"Hm... ugh were is everyone?" continues to walk around blindly  

neckroz209

Rester.R

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:27 pm
((neckroz, unless you are into godmodding, and are into teleporting into a hidden kingdom in the middle of nowhere, then you will see people. Otherwise, you have a long, long wait.))

Silncer had finished his huge hole in the ground. If he wanted to bne kept out of jail, he btter go, fast. He jumped into a portal and fell about 3 stories high from a building back in the real world.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games