Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
New? READ THIS FIRST! ~The NEW Introduction Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introduce yourself
  And read the info!
View Results

ledesma757

Friendly Hunter

4,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:31 pm
Hi, I too have just been accepted. My name is Ledesma757, and I love anime. I think that is about it. Any one wanting to be my friend can PM me.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:28 pm
Hey everybody!! I just signed up the other day for this guild. I think it's awesome what you guys are doing here and just wanted to say keep up the good work! ^_^  

User_ 6580419

SayukaHiyuila(Bink)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:33 pm
Hello, my name is SayukaHiyuila...I am a writer and olympic lifter(in training) You might see me in the next summer olypmics...might. Anywho. I like to Rp alot...alot. If you want someone to rp with about ANYTHING...just send a note, in fact..you don't even have to say hi, just start off with an rp and I'll be sure to respond.

Oh..that and I've been accepted. w00t!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:48 pm
hey i am 'the darkness takes her'.... there is a story to it but i wont post it here... it would take up like 10 spaces... not a good thing... i love rping mostly V:tM and long walks on the beach  

JackOShadowsSlave

Masokist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:04 am
My main avatar is four years old, but I wanted to start fresh since I didn't leave anything for myself when I went into hibernation x.x

You can find me on Jack Dante.

I draw and write and I'm always up for a challenge smile  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:44 am
Hi, I'm Rayne_Phantom and I'm a student studying photography...
I want to get my degree in Film because I want to direct horror-psychological thrillers as well as do cinematography...
I've recently put two of my photos in to a county contest and hopes everything goes well. The two pics are found in my journal found here: PriatePenguinFreak  

rayne_phantom

DarkerFairytaleDreams

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:09 pm
Hey im black_andraya..im working to save to go to school so i can be in interior decorating...i like to sing, write, and meet new people..lol...im 20...and believe it or not i was a ballet student for most of my life until i decided there was no future for me in that area...lol..u can find me anywhere and everywhere...and if you ever wanna rp...just pm me.. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:08 pm
Hey, my name Airashii but everyone call me Aira. I like to draw when I feel like it. Gaia is my crack and killing my social life but I could careless. I collect swords and other weapons. I'm somewhat violent but that is hidden under my smiling face. And...I love anime and manga and cosplaying.  

Airashii_Enjuku

7,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:32 am
Welcome! And Airashii thanks for commenting my profile. =D  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:42 am
Hello! Great to be a member of this wonderful guild. First of all, in real time I'm Drew Hite and only fourteen years old, though most adults find me mature in ways. People judge me before they know me, and I guess that's why I only have two friends. I would really like to see who, if anyone, I can relate to. I am a cartoonist. I love to draw in my spare time. And when I'm not drawing, I'm either at school, or on the computer. I guess I can say I have four friends now... Two at school, my pencil, and my computer. I am a very random person(possibly the effect of falling fifteen feet into dirt and gravel at a baseball park and being knocked out for three hours straight). I am not very fond of sports. I'm more of an insider, a "mouse potato," if you will. Although I am very fond of, and strongly prefer the company of video games, whether it be online, or on a console in my bedroom. I am very big on roleplaying. So far, I have created and forgotten about twelve characters in the past six months or so. At school and on the internet, my nickname is pickle. I am just kind of unlucky all around, as far as money and friends go. So that's why I joined this guild!  

Gagaga no Subapa

kiwichica

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:47 am
Hiya, I'm Kiwichica.. Strange choice for a username yes? no? Hmm.. I'm a very random person so.. .. Kiwi = people from new zealand [so damn hot and those accents yum heart ] and chica well.. My american friend loves befriending cubans at his college so he's learned spanish..thusly he keeps calling me his "Canadian Chica" redface Quite strange that boy is...
Introductions suck-_- Okay okay... I'm into alot of things.. above everything else I'm into anime, magna, and video games.

I'm actually going back to school.. I'm starting my academic upgrading next monday so I can get into college and take the Culinary management course... woohoo? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:35 pm
Muffin: eek wow. sweatdrop Welcome anyways.

Chica: Lol. I've seen weirder usernames.

Dana Pixie Stix

illustratinloue

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:25 am
Hi I'm Illustratinloue! *waves*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:40 am
Ello i'm mooncat i'm 14 i like soccer,anime,and video games.I really badly want one of my dream avis(i have 4 sweatdrop ) and i don't really have the gold so i joined this guilds to get more gold and meet new people! 3nodding  

Madness At MidNight

obsession_anime_1115

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:59 am
Hello everyone! How is life!  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games